Video: Woman confronts transgender using women's restroom

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A woman in California filmed herself confronting a transgender person using the women’s restroom.
Video: Woman Confronts Transgender Using Women’s Restroom

Oh no problem for the leftist liberal idiots. why they'd send their kid in there to help him pull down his pants and or zipper. " Liberal Democrat" now honey go in and show the lady how to hold it while he stands up and pisses like a good little girl.............

Uuuugh you pathetic idiots are sick

That was great good for her...Freaking Obama set out to harm America...he damn near succeeded...
What a legacy...nukes for Iran and men in the little girls room....sickening...

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate.

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate
That little freak is lucky I wasn't there that night...stay in your own bathroom...if you have a penis you are a boy not a girl....its fucking amazing that I have to type that...

Jesus Christ....all sense of basic meanings of words, basic science is totally lost this generation.
The guy is obviously not transgender, unless today's transgenders want to dress like men.
Hmm....now that I say that - there probable is a new form of sexuality in which a man identifies as a woman who identifies as a man.
We are that fucked up today.
He was dressed as a man. Looked like a man. Why the fuck go into a women's restroom looking like a man if you are supposed to be transgender???
These people are complete idiots.

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate.
I hope he sues too. Because in her defense it will go to the USSC where it will be found that men are not women and she had every right, as a demographic of which a full 20% are previous rape victims, to the right of privacy in women-only personal and intimate hygiene areas.

Sue away you demented asshole. I can't wait. Have fun proving your dementia is legally dominant to a rape-victim's expectation of protection of her personal private hygiene space reserved for women only.

Aren't there laws in Ca. against harassment like that? Did Denny's give her permission to film in their store? I hope the he/she sues the shit out of that candidate
That little freak is lucky I wasn't there that night...stay in your own bathroom...if you have a penis you are a boy not a girl....its fucking amazing that I have to type that...

I don't give a shit where you or he/shes take a dump. I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

I hope he sues too. Because in her defense it will go to the USSC where it will be found that men are not women and she had every right, as a demographic of which a full 20% are previous rape victims, to the right of privacy in women-only personal and intimate hygiene areas.

Sue away you demented asshole. I can't wait. Have fun proving your dementia is legally dominant to a rape-victim's expectation of protection of her personal private hygiene space reserved for women only.

Also goes to show you that todays feminist groups are not at all interested in women's rights, and the safety and humane treatment of women.
What ACTUAL feminist would be for allowing men into women's restrooms and can do so by simply stating he is transgender.
ANy fucked up meathead can say that.
As long as it stays in CA.

I don't give a shit where you or he/shes take a dump. I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it.
If that were true we would never see pictures or video of Hollywood actors...

I don't give a shit where you or he/shes take a dump. I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

Apparently you didn't watch the video.
Or you just want to be sure you are on the perceived left side of the issue that it doesn't matter that the guy is not transgender.
He is dressed like a man, has the haircut of a man, has a man's watch on, men's jeans...burr haircut - only thing that shows he is "transgender" is him saying so.

Or you just want to be sure you are on the perceived left side of the issue that it doesn't matter that the guy is not transgender.
He is dressed like a man, has the haircut of a man, has a man's watch on, men's jeans...burr haircut - only thing that shows he is "transgender" is him saying so.

I don't care. As long as he/she wasn't whipping his little thing around for little boys and girls to see, what does it matter where he/she takes a dump?

I don't care. As long as he/she wasn't whipping his little thing around for little boys and girls to see, what does it matter where he/she takes a dump?
He is a man behind closed doors in a women's bathroom...what is wrong with you? How do you tell your 12 year old daughter she can't use the bathroom until that man comes out...why should a parent be placed in a situation like that? to make Obama look enlightened?

You are incredibly dumb.
Obviously don't have any children.
So you're saying some freak child predator sees a 10 year old girl go into a restroom, follows her hoping to get a few peeks....and no one should do anything about it - all he has to say is "I am transgender".

You probably had no problem with the man that was lying naked on a bench in a girls locker room - during a high school swim meet....and the school wouldn't do anything about it because "he is transgender". The fucker was lying naked on a bench!.... but oh Blindboo here is all for it.

And here, ladies and gentlemen....is why Trump won.
And will win again.
Normal, everyday people on both political sides is sick and tired of the radical leftist with their pacifying politicians doing their bidding.
This situation is beyond fucked up. Surreal. Hard to believe it actually exist.

And then you see people like Blindboo here - actually defend this sicko!!
He is obviously not transgender!! Just a warped sicko.

He is a man behind closed doors in a women's bathroom...what is wrong with you? How do you tell your 12 year old daughter she can't use the bathroom until that man comes out...why should a parent be placed in a situation like that? to make Obama look enlightened?

I raised two daughters, if that were the worst situation I had to deal with I'd be lucky. I'd tell her to ignore her. She's a man who thinks she's a woman, so don't tell her. Just do your business, wash your hands and go on about your business, no big deal.

Sometimes you just gotta pee

Transgenders will be harassed no matter which restroom they use

Jesus Christ....all sense of basic meanings of words, basic science is totally lost this generation.
The guy is obviously not transgender, unless today's transgenders want to dress like men.
Hmm....now that I say that - there probable is a new form of sexuality in which a man identifies as a woman who identifies as a man.
We are that fucked up today.
He was dressed as a man. Looked like a man. Why the fuck go into a women's restroom looking like a man if you are supposed to be transgender???
These people are complete idiots.

I think I said this about the retard who pitched a fit because the cop who stopped him thought the "F" on his license under "Sex" was a typo: if you're going to identify as a woman, at least try to actually present yourself as a woman. I mean, damn. It's bad enough you assholes view femaleness as a restricted club whose membership can be gate-crashed by wishful thinking, but now you're devaluing it even further to the level of "just a word to attach to anything". Can men BE any more condescending and misogynistic than the so-called "transgendered"?

Also goes to show you that todays feminist groups are not at all interested in women's rights, and the safety and humane treatment of women.
What ACTUAL feminist would be for allowing men into women's restrooms and can do so by simply stating he is transgender.
ANy fucked up meathead can say that.
As long as it stays in CA.

I've always thought that feminists are confused and inconsistent on this subject (even more than on every other subject). How do you support feminism and women's rights, and fight against misogyny and chauvinism, and then cheer on a bunch of men telling you that femaleness amounts to no more than a dress, some makeup, a fluffy name . . . basically, the most cartoonish 50s stereotype of womanhood in existence?

What the actual fuck, feminists?

Forum List

Back