Vbs

"Who's done it so far at their church?"

You mean aside from the priests? They probably have a gay orgy before every service.

So if you do it in a church, do you get a free ride on the Highway to Hell?

Would sperm melt the floor like acid?

I shat on noone's thread. CW started it .

Theists don't engage in debate. They run away when you asked questions they can't answer and then they attack in herds, like most unthinking beasts.

I didn't start anythng, I answered a question.

This thread wasn't about theism. You tried to turn it into that.

What? They use their devils and demons as scapegoats to avoid personal responsibility, they tend to be extremely dishonest, and they get defensive when challenged because they avoid real thought or analysis of their beliefs.

No one says, "The Devil made me do it." No one among the true believers gives credit to the Devil or demons for their own behavior. As a matter of fact, you seem to have not ever met a true believer. I know quite a few of them, and yould love for you to meet them.

We are not perfect, never claimed to be, and because of that fact, we find ourselves seeking God for forgiveness, and leaving a lifestyle of hatefulness behind. If some here actually demonstrate hate (meaning it is not in the reader's perception only) they are likely not true believers.

Vacation Bible School is an awesome program, and is used by God to teach and bless little chuldren. The workers also are taught and blessed by the experience.

I am sorry you never understood just how much God loves you and the rest of the world.

you seem to have not ever met a true believer.

you just can't find a true Scotsman anymore...

Vacation Bible School is an awesome program, and is used by God to teach and bless little chuldren. The workers also are taught and blessed by the experience.

It only works if noone's around to point out how stupid it it?

I am sorry you never understood just how much God loves you and the rest of the world.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/82421-god-hates-the-world.html

Sorry if we can't wallow in your religious cynicism with you...there's plenty of other things to be cynical about these days.

I've helped out with VBS before. It was rewarding. JB, I wish you'd take a day off sometime so I could get you off of my prayer list for just one night!

Yup. My group loved the stuff, their comments were really cool, and they seemed VERY smart for "mere" 8 year olds!!

And of course we grew on each other throughout the week!

What? They use their devils and demons as scapegoats to avoid personal responsibility, they tend to be extremely dishonest, and they get defensive when challenged because they avoid real thought or analysis of their beliefs.
Sounds like a lot like far-leftists today, as well as extreme atheists. Except their "demons and devils" aren't spiritual ones.

They have VBS for adults?

My kids had it last week, loved it. I loved it, too. It was from 6-8:15 p.m.....feed them, take them, pick them up, wind down and go to bed.

My older kids always attended vbs when they were young.

My kids also attend a class on Tuesdays during the day, at a different church. They love it as well.

No, VBS for kids, like it usually is.

I was the "Scout" (Team Leader, it was a forest theme this year) for the 3rd grade age group. I was the third youngest helper there. I'm 20.

Ours starts up 1st week in August...

"Crocodile Dock" theme... There's a family in our church who spend a lot of time and money doing scenery and such... Can't wait to see the pictures...:)

oh, about three weeks ago. After she bought the gun.

Ours starts up 1st week in August...

"Crocodile Dock" theme... There's a family in our church who spend a lot of time and money doing scenery and such... Can't wait to see the pictures...:)
Sweet.

Ours was "Wild Wood Forest." Not quite as fun as 2008's (Cosmic City) or 2007's (WaterWorks Water Park...the BEST VBS IMO), but still a blessing. It was cool, but the "Adventure Calls" have worn me out heh.

So you guys dress up religion in cartoon characters and such so you can spoon feed it to your children?

So I guess you're all not against advertising candy and junk food to your children during their favorite tv shows?

Forum List

Back