Vbs

Oscar Wao

Victory is Mine
Dec 15, 2008
Munster, IN
Who's done it so far at their church?

I'm almost done with it...tomorrow's the last day, Saturday's the VBS BBQ (for those who came and their families that want to come), and Sunday morning is the "special" service for anybody that went and the families to come.

It's work, but it's a blessing and once you're a "veteran," it's like "I CAN'T WAIT for VBS!"

What? They use their devils and demons as scapegoats to avoid personal responsibility, they tend to be extremely dishonest, and they get defensive when challenged because they avoid real thought or analysis of their beliefs.

What? They use their devils and demons as scapegoats to avoid personal responsibility, they tend to be extremely dishonest, and they get defensive when challenged because they avoid real thought or analysis of their beliefs.

Again, assholism is a disease.

Thank you, CW, for your fine demonstration of my last point
smile_wink.gif

JB, why do you have to shit on everyone else's threads ... try contributing something once in a while and maybe ... just maybe ... someone might engage you in a real debate.

I shat on noone's thread. CW started it .

Theists don't engage in debate. They run away when you asked questions they can't answer and then they attack in herds, like most unthinking beasts.

I am trying really hard to keep a straight face...

JB ... this is your second post in the thread, in response to someone who answered your question simple and without any sass ... you shat on the thread and this is why no one does more than make you look like a fool.

Forum List

Back