USMB Poll

Who will you vote for in November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't say a Libertarian Utopia just a republic based on the constitution and a government if needed that sticks to the constitution STRICTLY.Obviously no one is paying attention...the dollar is collapsing,the economy is in the shits,our civil liberties continue to be destroyed...there isn't much left before the collapse happens.

Please - you've already demonstrated that you know nothing about the U.S. Constitution. What kind of idiot points to seat belt laws and speed limits as "proof" that we're no longer governed Constitutionally?!?!? :rofl:

Fuck, even the idiot dumbocrats know that much about the Constitution. You're just an immature anarchist who spouts crap under the guise of the Constitution. Who knows, maybe some day you'll grow up and join civilized society?

Well, it's very early obviously, but this is showing the exact kind of landslide we can expect in November - with Obama having a paltry 20% that even independents will receive... :rofl:

President Obama 247 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado President Obama 2.3, 7 polls, Obama leading in 6 of them

Florida President Obama 2.2 8 polls, Obama leading in 6 of them

Iowa President Obama 4.0 3 polls, Obama leading in 2 of them

Nevada President Obama 3.4 5 polls, Obama leading in all of them

New Hampshire President Obama 1.0 3 polls, Obama leading in 2 of them

North Carolina President Obama 1.0 5 polls, Obama leading in 4 of them

Ohio President Obama 4.1 6 polls, Obama leading in all of them

Virginia President Obama 4.5 7 polls, Obama leading in all of them.

Easy to see why the fruitloops are so upset with the polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Not a single tossup state in Romney's column.:badgrin:

I decided Obama will do what needs to be done. To get something better we all have to suffer some.

You seriously have the thought process of a small child. You're truly so damn stupid as to believe the entire thing will collapse and then everyone will coming to you and Ron Paul as our "saviors"!?!? :rofl:

This is what happens to pot-smoking rebels, maaaaaaaan... Please allow me to explain something to you. When the whole thing collapses (and it will under Obama) - he will employ "Marshall Law" to stop the rioting. He will bring in not only the National Guard, but the United States military. They have weapons, both non-lethal and lethal - that your dumb, immature, pot-smoking ass can't even imagine yet. You cannot beat them. There is no scenario where you win against the U.S. military stupid. And after he brings them in, he will confiscate the weapons.

You are going to live under more oppresive control, not less. You immature pipe-dreams are going to bring on a full-fledged nanny state. I wonder if you'll think being the rebel maaaaaaan is so cute then?

Hey Rotten, your side is losing. If Romney and Ryan keep talking, it will be President Obama with 400+ electorial votes by 6Nov12. You see, not many Americans share your political philosophy.

Well, it's very early obviously, but this is showing the exact kind of landslide we can expect in November - with Obama having a paltry 20% that even independents will receive... :rofl:

President Obama 247 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Colorado President Obama 2.3, 7 polls, Obama leading in 6 of them

Florida President Obama 2.2 8 polls, Obama leading in 6 of them

Iowa President Obama 4.0 3 polls, Obama leading in 2 of them

Nevada President Obama 3.4 5 polls, Obama leading in all of them

New Hampshire President Obama 1.0 3 polls, Obama leading in 2 of them

North Carolina President Obama 1.0 5 polls, Obama leading in 4 of them

Ohio President Obama 4.1 6 polls, Obama leading in all of them

Virginia President Obama 4.5 7 polls, Obama leading in all of them.

Easy to see why the fruitloops are so upset with the polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

Not a single tossup state in Romney's column.:badgrin:

You mean, when you poll dumbocrats (the people who make up a paltry 21% of this nation), Romney isn't leading?!? Gasp! Call the presses - this is NEWS!

Just out of curiousity, how did the November 2010 elections turn out for you and Obama? :rofl:

Hey Rotten, your side is losing. If Romney and Ryan keep talking, it will be President Obama with 400+ electorial votes by 6Nov12. You see, not many Americans share your political philosophy.

Actually, the overwhelming majority of America shares my constitutional government political philosophy. And that's why Obama got his ass handed to him in November 2010 and that's why he's getting his ass handed to him in this poll right here.

Nothing has changed since November 2010 when the Tea Party sent your side home with their tail between their legs. Unemployment is still over 8%. The national debt has grown much larger. Fuel prices are even higher. And Obama has become ever more radical.

And you're banking on some kind of upside after this ?

You just decided "Nov 6 ah fuck it ...up from the ashes" ?

I know, right? How sad is that level of ignorance? We not only have to deal with the uniformed, radical communist dumbocrats, but we also have to deal with the idealist, radical anarchist who believe that the Constitution, laws, and civility equals oppression, maaaaaaan.

Now smoke a fat one and lets collapse this nation under Obama, maaaaaan.... :cuckoo:

Libertarians are anarchists who are against the Constitution? And you have the nerve to call -other- people uninformed?

Yes - welcome to reality! Apparently you've been smoking as many fat one's as Dissent?

You guys have never even read the Constitution - read through this thread and see where your pal Dissent stated we are no longer constitutionally governed and then pointed to seat belt laws and speed limits as "proof" :rofl:

I mean, seriously, as there ever been a DUMBER statement in world history? You moron's believe that anarchy = constitutionality (partly because none of you have even read the Constitution you claim to love and uphold).

Yawn...I am just gonna enjoy your temper tantrums...there is no talking common sense into you so just gonna enjoy the show of stupidity.

Common sense = Let the nation collapse under Obama as mechanism to force rebuilding as a Libertarian utopia ?

Come on now.

Thank God - a voice of reason! Seriously, dealing with the libertarians is actually worse than the dumbocrats.

Who is so fucking stupid as to believe you can collapse the nation and then rebuild it under Ron Paul? When it collapses, Obama will declare Marshall Law and the full-fledged nanny state will begin. This is how fucking stupid the libertarians are.. :cuckoo:

Dealing with neocons is like dealing with children crying because they don't get their way and they are cry until they do. You can just ignore this because personally your idiotic replies and threads aren't very entertaining and they sure in the hell ain't informative so I have no use for keeping your idiocy off of ignore.I'll make a remind to myself to take you off ignore on November 6th to see your melt down LOL.....

Last edited:
I participated but it seems this site leans very right .

I've got news for you, the United States leans "very right".

21% of Americans are registered Democrats
42% of Americans are registered Republicans

Exactly double. This site is just a microcosm of America. Nothing more. Nothing less. And that's why the numbers so far indicate exactly what America expects in November. At this point, the left should not be the least bit concerned with winning (it's not going to happen - unless they take their cheating to a whole NEW level). Their concern should be not getting beaten by a 3rd candidate. What will it say about the party if they no only get slaughtered by Mitt Romney, but finish 3rd in a 2 horse race? :rofl:

Go ahead and keep dreaming those puppy dreams, after Romney losses I send you a bone.

Dealing with neocons is like dealing with children crying because they don't get their way and they are cry until they do. You can just ignore this because personally your idiotic replies and threads aren't very entertaining and they sure in the hell ain't informative so I have no use for keeping your idiocy off of ignore.I'll make a remind to myself to take you off ignore on November 6th to see your melt down LOL.....

Riiiiight - you're the one admittedly voting for Gary Johnson to submarine Romney's candidacy because he beat Ron Paul and you can't get over your butt-hurt about it... :rofl:

You're also pissed that I exposed your ignorance on the Constitution you pretend to love...

Riiiiight - you're the one admittedly voting for Gary Johnson to submarine Romney's candidacy because he beat Ron Paul and you can't get over your butt-hurt about it... :rofl:

You're also pissed that I exposed your ignorance on the Constitution you pretend to love...

Actually you've clearly never read the 10th Amendment. You basically took the liberal view of the Constitution.

You're nuts if you think Dems are 21%, beside all your other insanity.

Hey stupid, I don't "think" anything. It's a fact. Like everything else, you are completely uninformed about the subject matter, but it doesn't stop you from commenting anyway.

I participated but it seems this site leans very right .

I've got news for you, the United States leans "very right".

21% of Americans are registered Democrats
42% of Americans are registered Republicans

Exactly double. This site is just a microcosm of America. Nothing more. Nothing less. And that's why the numbers so far indicate exactly what America expects in November. At this point, the left should not be the least bit concerned with winning (it's not going to happen - unless they take their cheating to a whole NEW level). Their concern should be not getting beaten by a 3rd candidate. What will it say about the party if they no only get slaughtered by Mitt Romney, but finish 3rd in a 2 horse race? :rofl:

Go ahead and keep dreaming those puppy dreams, after Romney losses I send you a bone.

He'll be on vacation for a few weeks starting 11/7.

In other words, you can't dispute one single thing I just said - which is why you didn't even attempt to and instead just posted lame inults. You're getting your ass handed to you Black_Label, you might want to come armed with some facts or avoid trying to debate with me.

Yeah, because of a USMB poll, Willard is going to beat Obama on election day by 40%. You run with that :cuckoo: :lmao:

Now back in reality, Obama is still stomping Willard :up:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Reality being what, OWS coming off the street into a 24-hour computer cafe and ordering one water? :lmao:

Sorry, Mitt Romney could wind up with a bigger landslide than ever, considering Obama did not keep his promise to cut the deficit in half, and in fact, it's over $16 Trillion dollars now (National Debt Clock in Real Time). Obama has it going up over $3 billion dollars per diem at this point, and it's going to be another Trillion by the time January peaceful transfer of power day rolls around in 2013.

Mitt Romney is going to work on upgrading America's financial ranking upward from the twice that we've been downgraded in the last 4 years. He is also going to promote employment, savings, and other aspects of American opportunities that will promote the country internationally.

Wake up; you are dreaming. 11/6 will be a nightmare for you I suspect.

Actually you've clearly never read the 10th Amendment. You basically took the liberal view of the Constitution.

I've read the entire Constitution over and over and over. Don't try to deflect from your boys ignorance that state speed limits and state seat belt laws are unconstitutional when they couldn't possibly be any more Constitutional.

The 10th Amendment (which you have 0 clue about) in a nutshell reserves all powers to the state that are not delegated to the federal government. Since both speed limits and seat belt laws vary from state to state and are controlled by each state, Dissent could not have used a worse example. He's already exposed his ignorance, and by trying to defend his monumental error, your now exposing yours.

Just proves that you libtards don't know a damn thing about the Constitution (just like the Dumbocrat libtards). The only difference is, you pretend to honor it so you can attempt to pervert it for your anarchist ideology while the Dumbocrats (for the most part) just acknowledge their disregard of it.

Didn't say a Libertarian Utopia just a republic based on the constitution and a government if needed that sticks to the constitution STRICTLY.Obviously no one is paying attention...the dollar is collapsing,the economy is in the shits,our civil liberties continue to be destroyed...there isn't much left before the collapse happens.

Please - you've already demonstrated that you know nothing about the U.S. Constitution. What kind of idiot points to seat belt laws and speed limits as "proof" that we're no longer governed Constitutionally?!?!? :rofl:

Fuck, even the idiot dumbocrats know that much about the Constitution. You're just an immature anarchist who spouts crap under the guise of the Constitution. Who knows, maybe some day you'll grow up and join civilized society?

Not likely

Forum List

Back