Who was the greatest Black Sabbath vocalist?

Who was the best Black Sabbath vocalist?

• Ian Gillian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well you do have a point there. Biden also claims to have been raised by Black Sabath as well as the Puerto Ricans and the Irish,, but who knows ? Amtrak stopped at all those places, soooo..............

Ozzy, but Dio did a spectacular job replacing him. I’ve got Heaven and Hell in my car CD player right now. He could’ve been talking about today’s left when he said “They’ll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night”.

Ozzy, but Dio did a spectacular job replacing him. I’ve got Heaven and Hell in my car CD player right now. He could’ve been talking about today’s left when he said “They’ll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night”.

I would have to go with OZZY as well. He co founded the band and his voice became a big part of the Identity. Dio might be a better vocalist as far as sustain and projection, but who was the best singer FOR THAT BAND? it would have to be Ozzbourn

I would have to go with OZZY as well. He co founded the band and his voice became a big part of the Identity. Dio might be a better vocalist as far as sustain and projection, but who was the best singer FOR THAT BAND? it would have to be Ozzbourn
Yeah, Dio could sing circles around Ozzy, but Ozzy is the definitive voice of Sabbath.

Forum List

Back