USMB Poll

Who will you vote for in November

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting for someone other than the top two contenders is not a wasted vote. It can show a viable base of support for a third (fourth, fifth, or umpteenth) party candidacy. Of course the two main parties want you to believe that they are the only realistic alternatives and supporting any other person or party is a complete waste. And folks who swallow that hook , line and sinker have helped them gain their current stranglehold over the U.S. government.
Just MHO.

Your support for a "viable" 3rd party should come in the form of organnizations and primary campaigns. Once we're at the current point that we are - there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of anyone other than Mitt Romney or Barack Obama winning this election. You can't tell me you honestly believe otherwise.

I participated but it seems this site leans very right .

I've got news for you, the United States leans "very right".

21% of Americans are registered Democrats
42% of Americans are registered Republicans

Exactly double. This site is just a microcosm of America. Nothing more. Nothing less. And that's why the numbers so far indicate exactly what America expects in November. At this point, the left should not be the least bit concerned with winning (it's not going to happen - unless they take their cheating to a whole NEW level). Their concern should be not getting beaten by a 3rd candidate. What will it say about the party if they no only get slaughtered by Mitt Romney, but finish 3rd in a 2 horse race? :rofl:

Are you mentally ill, extremely stupid, or both? :eusa_think:

In other words, you can't dispute one single thing I just said - which is why you didn't even attempt to and instead just posted lame inults. You're getting your ass handed to you Black_Label, you might want to come armed with some facts or avoid trying to debate with me.

Yeah, because of a USMB poll, Willard is going to beat Obama on election day by 40%. You run with that :cuckoo: :lmao:

Now back in reality, Obama is still stomping Willard :up:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama
Reality being what, OWS coming off the street into a 24-hour computer cafe and ordering one water? :lmao:

Sorry, Mitt Romney could wind up with a bigger landslide than ever, considering Obama did not keep his promise to cut the deficit in half, and in fact, it's over $16 Trillion dollars now (National Debt Clock in Real Time). Obama has it going up over $3 billion dollars per diem at this point, and it's going to be another Trillion by the time January peaceful transfer of power day rolls around in 2013.

Mitt Romney is going to work on upgrading America's financial ranking upward from the twice that we've been downgraded in the last 4 years. He is also going to promote employment, savings, and other aspects of American opportunities that will promote the country internationally.

Check out what happens in national polls when they are unweighted...

UnSkewed Polls

If it makes ya feel better....Oh rottweiler when ya actually say something truthful then we might talk about the truth hurting...its pathetic you and another butthurt neocon's neg had less impact than 1 positive rep had. :) Weak son weak.

The only thing weak is the tantrum you Ron Paul worshippers are throwing because your guy didn't win.

The only thing weak is the "lets cut off our nose to spite our face" attitude of you Ron Paul worshipper because your guy didn't win.

The only thing weak is your "FUCK THE PIGS, MAAAAAAAAN" 1960's attitude that you Ron Paul worshippers rebels-without-a-cause have because your immature and uninformed.

In short, the only thing weak is your mind, your body, and your will.

Check out what happens in national polls when they are unweighted...

UnSkewed Polls

If it makes ya feel better....Oh rottweiler when ya actually say something truthful then we might talk about the truth hurting...its pathetic you and another butthurt neocon's neg had less impact than 1 positive rep had. :) Weak son weak.

The only thing weak is the tantrum you Ron Paul worshippers are throwing because your guy didn't win.

The only thing weak is the "lets cut off our nose to spite our face" attitude of you Ron Paul worshipper because your guy didn't win.

The only thing weak is your "FUCK THE PIGS, MAAAAAAAAN" 1960's attitude that you Ron Paul worshippers rebels-without-a-cause have because your immature and uninformed.

In short, the only thing weak is your mind, your body, and your will.

You still don't get it. Would you vote for someone you disagreed with? I would assume the answer is yes. So why should we RP supporters vote for someone we disagree with just to please you? This is a very simple thing to comprehend I don't see where the failure to comprehend is...So continue on with your whining about us not supporting Willard and his progressive policy's we will continue to support someone that believes as we do. Damn...my kids can comprehend shit better than you.

Would you vote for someone you disagreed with?

I am voting for Romney.

I have to weigh the choices of the two candidates and cost/benefit/risk accordingly.

Of the two choices Romney is the obvious to do what is needed most over the next four years......instill confidence in the markets and capital.

It is all upside over Obama.

Romney then needs to be held to very high expectations. Obama's fault will not cut it.

Simply having the key to the oval office in his pocket will let buinesses begin to regroup and fill demand.

You still don't get it. Would you vote for someone you disagreed with? I would assume the answer is yes. So why should we RP supporters vote for someone we disagree with just to please you? This is a very simple thing to comprehend I don't see where the failure to comprehend is...So continue on with your whining about us not supporting Willard and his progressive policy's we will continue to support someone that believes as we do. Damn...my kids can comprehend shit better than you.

He's not "progressive". You just make shit up in your state of juvenile tantrum. And, it has NOTHING to do with who you "disagree" with stupid. It has to do with a choice. Your choice is Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. And the question is - which one is closer to the guy you supported (in your case, the radical kook Ron Paul).

Barack Obama wants to grow government and raise your taxes. Mitt Romney wants to shrink government and lower your taxes. Which one is closer to Ron Paul?

It really is that easy... and it's astounding that you can't "comprehend" that. Only Mitt Romney or Barack Obama is going to be president. I can't believe you're too stupid to comprehend that. And you're not going to get the GOP to cower to your radical anarchy by not supporting Romney. All your going to do is punish yourself with big government communism. You're literally so fucking stupid, you're cutting off your nose just to spite your face. The GOP is never going radical anarchy. You're choice is small constitutional government (Romney/GOP) or big communism (Obama/Democrats). Pick one. You have no other choice stupid.

Well we disagree there. I am a radical,I want radical change in this country and electing a man like Romney will just continue our trip down mediocre lane. Obama will destroy the economy and will sink the US until a civil war breaks out here and we either return to sane government or we break into enclaves based on race/religion/wealth/ideology.

He's not "progressive". You just make shit up in your state of juvenile tantrum. And, it has NOTHING to do with who you "disagree" with stupid. It has to do with a choice. Your choice is Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. And the question is - which one is closer to the guy you supported (in your case, the radical kook Ron Paul).

Barack Obama wants to grow government and raise your taxes. Mitt Romney wants to shrink government and lower your taxes. Which one is closer to Ron Paul?

It really is that easy... and it's astounding that you can't "comprehend" that. Only Mitt Romney or Barack Obama is going to be president. I can't believe you're too stupid to comprehend that. And you're not going to get the GOP to cower to your radical anarchy by not supporting Romney. All your going to do is punish yourself with big government communism. You're literally so fucking stupid, you're cutting off your nose just to spite your face. The GOP is never going radical anarchy. You're choice is small constitutional government (Romney/GOP) or big communism (Obama/Democrats). Pick one. You have no other choice stupid.

Wrong again. We have several choices. LMAO ROFL...small constitutional government under Romney...oh man...you are one stupid son of a bitch. You gotta be really stupid to believe that tripe.I am contemplating ripping you a new one or wondering if its even worth my time trying to talk some sense into you....I am leaning towards you are a moron who's hate for Obama is stronger than your like for Willard and you don't care who becomes president as long as it isn't Obama.

Obama will destroy the economy and will sink the US until a civil war breaks out here and we either return to sane government or we break into enclaves based on race/religion/wealth/ideology.

And you're banking on some kind of upside after this ?

You just decided "Nov 6 ah fuck it ...up from the ashes" ?

Well we disagree there. I am a radical,I want radical change in this country and electing a man like Romney will just continue our trip down mediocre lane. Obama will destroy the economy and will sink the US until a civil war breaks out here and we either return to sane government or we break into enclaves based on race/religion/wealth/ideology.

Ok - finally! This is exactly what I said before. You're hoping for complete collapse hoping it will create the anarchy you desire.

It took you 25 fucking posts before you could finally be honest about it....

Wrong again. We have several choices. LMAO ROFL...small constitutional government under Romney...oh man...you are one stupid son of a bitch. You gotta be really stupid to believe that tripe.I am contemplating ripping you a new one or wondering if its even worth my time trying to talk some sense into you....I am leaning towards you are a moron who's hate for Obama is stronger than your like for Willard and you don't care who becomes president as long as it isn't Obama.

You have two choices, and only two choices, you rebel-without-a-clue, maaaaan.... Mitt Romney or Barack Obama will be president. Pick one, maaaaan

As far as my hate for Obama vs. my like for "Willard" - I'm not a radical or a moron like you. We have two choices, I'm picking the one who is closest to giving the United States the Constitutional government they deserve.

It's pretty sad when you can't even count to two and when you have to make a choice betwee A. and B. and you can't even do that. No wonder you're a radical idiot anarchist....

Obama will destroy the economy and will sink the US until a civil war breaks out here and we either return to sane government or we break into enclaves based on race/religion/wealth/ideology.

And you're banking on some kind of upside after this ?

You just decided "Nov 6 ah fuck it ...up from the ashes" ?

I know, right? How sad is that level of ignorance? We not only have to deal with the uniformed, radical communist dumbocrats, but we also have to deal with the idealist, radical anarchist who believe that the Constitution, laws, and civility equals oppression, maaaaaaan.

Now smoke a fat one and lets collapse this nation under Obama, maaaaaan.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back