US lawmakers forced to sign support of Israel

I said McKinney is a liar, a racist and anti-American. And I can't insult her enough as she is another Jane Fonda type. My wish is that cures for cancer, Islam and people like her are soon discovered. That's my opinion, of which I am entitled, but I am not entitled to invent my own facts as many here are guilty of.
And when it was all over and time passed by.

Jane Fonda was found to be on the correct side of history.

As will be Cynthia McKinney. :cool:

I said McKinney is a liar, a racist and anti-American. And I can't insult her enough as she is another Jane Fonda type. My wish is that cures for cancer, Islam and people like her are soon discovered. That's my opinion, of which I am entitled, but I am not entitled to invent my own facts as many here are guilty of.

You should boil Jimson Weed before you eat it.

If you're one of those people with a soft spot for wasting your vote on potentially loony candidates, do we have good news for you! Depending on when you're reading this, there may still be time to cast your wacky-ass vote for Green Party nominee Cynthia McKinney! Until 2006, she was a member of Congress, where she spent her time on important things like trying to pass a bill to release the government's secret records on Tupac Shakur and assaulting Capitol police.

But wait, it gets better. McKinney upped the crazy ante recently when she claimed that the government executed 5,000 males and dumped them in a swamp in Louisiana. She stated that she assumed they were prisoners, because they were mostly males.

This information supposedly came to her via a phone call from a woman whose son was one of those tasked with disposing of the bodies. Sure, that probably sounds dubious, but McKinney assures us she took the extra step of verifying the story with insiders. We're hoping that "insiders" is the loving pet name she's given to the voices in her head..
When she spoke on the floor of the House and went into one of her tirades I would picture her in a tinfoil hat relaying information from her Martian handlers. What a maroon!

Cynthia McKinney. Talk about a credible source.

Who would be a better source for something Cynthia McKinney experienced herself?

You don't have to like a persons politics to listen to what they have to say and consider whether or not it might be true.

I also believe US politicians are elected to serve US interests only - if I were Americans I'd be very uncomfortable about the amount of influence an aid recipient has on the aid donor.

As she stated in the video that you didn't watch:
"When I came to Washington I was made to sign a pledge of loyalty to Israel" which she resisted.
Back when I was in grammar school (called middle school now), before the start of the first class of the day, we would all take the pledge of allegience to the United States of America, not some racist, apartheid country, on the other side of the planet.

Forcing an American to pledge allegience to anyone else but this country, is an act of treason.

Cynthia McKinney. Talk about a credible source.

Who would be a better source for something Cynthia McKinney experienced herself?

You don't have to like a persons politics to listen to what they have to say and consider whether or not it might be true.

I also believe US politicians are elected to serve US interests only - if I were Americans I'd be very uncomfortable about the amount of influence an aid recipient has on the aid donor.
Yes, I think the 20 billion the US has given to the Pakistanis since 2002, and all the money we are giving to the America hating terrorist Palestinians is an outrage.

As she stated in the video that you didn't watch:
"When I came to Washington I was made to sign a pledge of loyalty to Israel" which she resisted.
Back when I was in grammar school (called middle school now), before the start of the first class of the day, we would all take the pledge of allegience to the United States of America, not some racist, apartheid country, on the other side of the planet.

Forcing an American to pledge allegience to anyone else but this country, is an act of treason.
Of course Groin Boy forgets that there is no such pledge or document. The elected officials are merely carrying out the will of the people, which is, that Americans overwhelmingly and at record numbers are in support of Israel.

If you're one of those people with a soft spot for wasting your vote on potentially loony candidates, do we have good news for you! Depending on when you're reading this, there may still be time to cast your wacky-ass vote for Green Party nominee Cynthia McKinney! Until 2006, she was a member of Congress, where she spent her time on important things like trying to pass a bill to release the government's secret records on Tupac Shakur and assaulting Capitol police.

But wait, it gets better. McKinney upped the crazy ante recently when she claimed that the government executed 5,000 males and dumped them in a swamp in Louisiana. She stated that she assumed they were prisoners, because they were mostly males.

This information supposedly came to her via a phone call from a woman whose son was one of those tasked with disposing of the bodies. Sure, that probably sounds dubious, but McKinney assures us she took the extra step of verifying the story with insiders. We're hoping that "insiders" is the loving pet name she's given to the voices in her head..
When she spoke on the floor of the House and went into one of her tirades I would picture her in a tinfoil hat relaying information from her Martian handlers. What a maroon!
Bat Shit Crazy Mc Kinnney

Okay, first, she's at a peace conference . . . in Iran.* Which is so well known for its efforts towards justice and peace.

Second, she's talking to the Iranian, how the United States is the most violent in the world and whose government basically assassinated anyone who spoke a word against the United States.* All of them!* JFK, Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Jr. - all were assassinated by government agents.
Which begs the question . . . is she delusional or just not important enough.? Because Cynthia there, she's still drawing breath and has yet to achieve room temperature.

http://digihairshirt.blogspot.com/2011/07/bat-shit-crazy-cynthia-mckinney.html

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TyC2DHbKg"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TyC2DHbKg[/ame]

Last edited:

Okay, first, she's at a peace conference . . . in Iran.* Which is so well known for its efforts towards justice and peace.

Second, she's talking to the Iranian, how the United States is the most violent in the world and whose government basically assassinated anyone who spoke a word against the United States.* All of them!* JFK, Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Jr. - all were assassinated by government agents.
Which begs the question . . . is she delusional or just not important enough.? Because Cynthia there, she's still drawing breath and has yet to achieve room temperature.

The Digital Hairshirt: Bat Shit Crazy: Cynthia McKinney

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TyC2DHbKg]YouTube - FLASHBACK: Cynthia McKinney Reveals 5,000 Executed Post Hurricane Katrina[/ame]

Gee, when was the last time we held a peace conference in the US.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PN_tMnZYas]Cynthia McKinney - A truthful woman who needs our support - YouTube[/ame]

Roudy, et al,

I only care that we protect America and its national security interests.

Of course Groin Boy forgets that there is no such pledge or document. The elected officials are merely carrying out the will of the people, which is, that Americans overwhelmingly and at record numbers are in support of Israel.
(COMMENT)

Having said that, there is some documentation to the "Pledge":

H.RES.271 said:
Latest Title: Expressing support for the State of Israel's right to defend Israeli sovereignty, to protect the lives and safety of the Israeli people, and to use all means necessary to confront and eliminate nuclear threats posed by the Islamic Republic of Iran, including the use of military force if no other peaceful solution can be found within reasonable time to protect against such an immediate and existential threat to the State of Israel.

SUMMARY AS OF:
5/23/2011--Introduced.
Condemns the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran for its: (1) threats to annihilate the United States and Israel, (2) support of international terrorism, and (3) incitement of genocide of the Israeli people.

Supports using all means to persuade the government of Iran to stop building and acquiring nuclear weapons.

Reaffirms the U.S. bond with Israel and pledges to work with the government of Israel and the people of Israel to ensure that their nation receives critical economic and military assistance, including missile defense capabilities, needed to address the Iranian threat.

Supports Israel's right to use all means necessary to confront and eliminate nuclear threats posed by Iran.

• 5/23/2011: Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H3324)
  • 5/23/2011: Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
  • 8/2/2011: Referred to the Subcommittee on Middle East and South Asia .

But part of what Cynthia McKinney quoted comes from H.R.2583 (Latest Title: Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2012) ,

• Subtitle C: Requires any official U.S. document which lists countries and their capital cities to identify Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
  • Subtitle B: Security Assistance and Related Matters - Part I: Israel - (Sec. 1021) Directs the President to report to Congress on U.S. commitments to Israel's security and maintenance of its qualitative military edge.

Having said that, there is also --- H.CON.RES.59 : Declaring that it is the policy of the United States to support and facilitate Israel in maintaining defensible borders and that it is contrary to United States policy and national security to have the borders of Israel return to the armistice lines that existed on June 4, 1967.

While there is an affinity between the US and Israel, there are also some differences in the way the US sees the policy and position.

Everyone has to remember that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a well funded lobby. And like all lobbies, it focuses on its objective: "to lobby the U.S. government about legislation that strengthens the relationship between the United States and Israel." AIPAC understands that US support is critical to the survival of Israel. Israel is not a real national security interest to the US, the US is a national security interest of Israel. They need us, not the other way around. There is not return on our investment anywhere near the order of magnitude that we aid Israel. And there never will be.

I don't really care what the Members of Congress Pledge or don't pledge to in respect to Israel. They are either Patriotic Americans or they are not. It is by the very nature of a politician to lie, telling you whatever you want to hear. It is all about reelection.

We shouldn't let people like Cynthia McKinney divert your attention from what is important.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Contrary to what the vast majority of American's think.

Israel is Not our 51st state.

Nor is there anything in the Constitution about defending or supporting Israel.

True story

I agree, as with Nazism and Communism, so will Islamism be flushed down the toilet of history.

Cynthia McKinney exemplifies the kind of citizen patriotism and love for the American ideals that our Founding Father exhibited. :cool:
Cynthia McKinney, an Islamic terrorist apologist, pro-Arab activist, 9/11 conspiracy theorist and all around anti-American should be shackled to Jane Fonda and both of them horse-whipped in public. Her psychotic racism is unmatched. PBUH (Piss Be Upon Her.)

Roudy, et al,

I only care that we protect America and its national security interests.

(COMMENT)

Having said that, there is some documentation to the "Pledge":

H.RES.271 said:
Latest Title: Expressing support for the State of Israel's right to defend Israeli sovereignty, to protect the lives and safety of the Israeli people, and to use all means necessary to confront and eliminate nuclear threats posed by the Islamic Republic of Iran, including the use of military force if no other peaceful solution can be found within reasonable time to protect against such an immediate and existential threat to the State of Israel.

SUMMARY AS OF:
5/23/2011--Introduced.
Condemns the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran for its: (1) threats to annihilate the United States and Israel, (2) support of international terrorism, and (3) incitement of genocide of the Israeli people.

Supports using all means to persuade the government of Iran to stop building and acquiring nuclear weapons.

Reaffirms the U.S. bond with Israel and pledges to work with the government of Israel and the people of Israel to ensure that their nation receives critical economic and military assistance, including missile defense capabilities, needed to address the Iranian threat.

Supports Israel's right to use all means necessary to confront and eliminate nuclear threats posed by Iran.

• 5/23/2011: Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H3324)
  • 5/23/2011: Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
  • 8/2/2011: Referred to the Subcommittee on Middle East and South Asia .

But part of what Cynthia McKinney quoted comes from H.R.2583 (Latest Title: Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Year 2012) ,

• Subtitle C: Requires any official U.S. document which lists countries and their capital cities to identify Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
  • Subtitle B: Security Assistance and Related Matters - Part I: Israel - (Sec. 1021) Directs the President to report to Congress on U.S. commitments to Israel's security and maintenance of its qualitative military edge.

Having said that, there is also --- H.CON.RES.59 : Declaring that it is the policy of the United States to support and facilitate Israel in maintaining defensible borders and that it is contrary to United States policy and national security to have the borders of Israel return to the armistice lines that existed on June 4, 1967.

While there is an affinity between the US and Israel, there are also some differences in the way the US sees the policy and position.

Everyone has to remember that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a well funded lobby. And like all lobbies, it focuses on its objective: "to lobby the U.S. government about legislation that strengthens the relationship between the United States and Israel." AIPAC understands that US support is critical to the survival of Israel. Israel is not a real national security interest to the US, the US is a national security interest of Israel. They need us, not the other way around. There is not return on our investment anywhere near the order of magnitude that we aid Israel. And there never will be.

I don't really care what the Members of Congress Pledge or don't pledge to in respect to Israel. They are either Patriotic Americans or they are not. It is by the very nature of a politician to lie, telling you whatever you want to hear. It is all about reelection.

We shouldn't let people like Cynthia McKinney divert your attention from what is important.

Most Respectfully,
R
That's not a pledge. That's a bill. DOH!

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6TyC2DHbKg]YouTube - FLASHBACK: Cynthia McKinney Reveals 5,000 Executed Post Hurricane Katrina[/ame]

We hold many peace conferences. But holding a peace conference at the same country who's leaders deny the Holocaust and routinely call for the destruction of Israel should perhaps be called war conference.

Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate who hasn't bowed at the altar of AIPAC.

PS- When was the last time you heard anything other than the Zionist view in the media?

YouTube - FLASHBACK: Cynthia McKinney Reveals 5,000 Executed Post Hurricane Katrina

We hold many peace conferences. But holding a peace conference at the same country who's leaders deny the Holocaust and routinely call for the destruction of Israel should perhaps be called war conference.

How about listing just the last two.

Forum List

Back