US lawmakers forced to sign support of Israel

Why then does the so called peace process go backwards year after year after year?

Whose plan is that?

I don't think Israel feels any need to enter into a peace process right now.

The Palestinians are fractured and tearing away at each other, and time is on Israel's side. If they wait long enough, much of the West Bank will sooner or later be simply annexed, in practice if not in law.

If the Palestinians were smarter, they would play nice and drag Israel to the negotiating table.

Which has been the case since well before Abba Eban noted that the Arabs "never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." Peace has always been theirs to command ... they just aren't interested. Evidently they aren't as smart as some here would have us believe.

Yes- good ol' Meyer Lansky, godfather of all godfathers- boss of Carlos Marcello, friend of Israel, Jack Ruby Rubenstein, hater of JFK, protected by the FBI...

Read all about it in Michael Collins Piper's "Final Judgement".

Gee, what a surprise! You not only worship at the alter of "St McKinney" but at the shrine of M.C. Piper who cliams that the Twinn Tower collapse was a "controlled demolition" (without any proof, of course) and that Israel was behind it (of course). The same Piper has a new book which certainly will interest someone like you titled "Confessions of an Anti-Semite," and is best buds with Willis Carto, another proud Nazi.
So stand up, enema, click your heels and say "Sieg Heil!" You know how good it makes you feel.

DIVERSION PERVERSION!
I note that SayIt had to go off on tangents to avoid what I brought up about Lansky, Marcello, Ruby, et al.

PS-What is it with you Zionist Supremacists and your anal fixations?

Ok, I'll simply this for you. Your source, M.C. Piper, is a Nazi cut from the same slimey cloth as you. Get it now?

Why then does the so called peace process go backwards year after year after year?

Whose plan is that?
Doy! You can't be serious. You think all this money and weapons they get from Iran and Syria is to make peace with Israel, or perhaps, to destroy the Jewish state? Of course, in their dreams. You too.

Whose plan is that?
Ever heard of the Arab League? That's your guilty party.

Whose plan is that?

The Arab League offered a peace to the 1967 borders, recognition, trade and full Diplomatic relations with its 29 membership in 2002. Israel refused to negotiate.

Of course most of the leaders in this club were Dictators, Sheiks and etc. who wanted to save their skins under an American Umbrella from Osama's Islamic followers.

As you can see 'Ol Hoss,' Israel colluding with a controlled US Congress answered with a couple of proxy wars that continue to this day, in which we have lost Iraq and loosing in Afghanistan.

The result, two losses and an Islamic Spring taking control of our former puppets for America and Israel.

Last edited:

Whose plan is that?

Ever heard of "Eretz Yisroel"? Those "settlements" (i.e., land thieving) won't stop until Greater Israel is achieved.

You think that the Christians and Muslims and Jews in Palestine don't know this?

Gee, what a surprise! You not only worship at the alter of "St McKinney" but at the shrine of M.C. Piper who cliams that the Twinn Tower collapse was a "controlled demolition" (without any proof, of course) and that Israel was behind it (of course). The same Piper has a new book which certainly will interest someone like you titled "Confessions of an Anti-Semite," and is best buds with Willis Carto, another proud Nazi.
So stand up, enema, click your heels and say "Sieg Heil!" You know how good it makes you feel.

DIVERSION PERVERSION!
I note that SayIt had to go off on tangents to avoid what I brought up about Lansky, Marcello, Ruby, et al.

PS-What is it with you Zionist Supremacists and your anal fixations?

Ok, I'll simply this for you. Your source, M.C. Piper, is a Nazi cut from the same slimey cloth as you. Get it now?

You know, when you resort to ad hominem instead of defending your point of view, you are basically saying that you can't say what it is about Piper's book that you can refute.

You poor, pitiful chosenite, you.

The Arab League offered a peace to the 1967 borders, recognition, trade and full Diplomatic relations with its 29 membership in 2002. Israel refused to negotiate.

Of course most of the leaders in this club were Dictators, Sheiks and etc. who wanted to save their skins under an American Umbrella from Osama's Islamic followers.

As you can see 'Ol Hoss,' Israel colluding with a controlled US Congress answered with a couple of proxy wars that continue to this day, in which we have lost Iraq and loosing in Afghanistan.

The result, two losses and an Islamic Spring taking control of our former puppets for America and Israel.
--------------------------------
Meanwhile, Israel started a cyberwar with Iran (Stuxnet virus) and then hid behind US again. It was so irresposible, as the consequences would have wrought havoc and human misery for centuries, if not longer.

But, the war has begun, and guess who's in line for the "blowback"?
Does any American taxpayer really think that funding "black ops" against other countries won't have consequences here at home?

Like Ron Paul says, it's time to stop fucking with everybody else and clean up our own mess here at home.

Forum List

Back