US Embassador to Lybia Killed

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

Congratulations, you're as bad as the animals who killed the Ambassador.

Wow she said that?...unreal:cuckoo:

She's truly ignorant. I guess that means we should send any film-maker who offends any religion to his death now, right? Or are Muslims the only allowable religious sect that has the expressed LIBERAL right to be offended and slaughter anyone who offends them??

Gotta wonder what the Obama campaign thinks of the timing of this...

Bad timing.

I wonder if he's trying to figure out how to use it or minimize the damage or both.

Romney has already politicized this tragedy.

Romney criticizes Obama

Rightfully so, cocksucker. Obama's policies have allowed this to happen. He seems to be perfectly OK with Americans dying in foreign countries for no reason.
Are you?

If nothing else, hunker down in embassies with reinforced security and wait it out...It is their countries, their idiots, the best thing to do is stay out of the way of their flailing around....or just leave.

But one thing for sure, cut off the money.....period.

Time to let the world know, any person trying to enter US territory that is not invited, will be shot and killed.

What I want to know is what is President Obama doing or going to do about this.

Of course you do. Are you expecting him to text you with his plan?

It really doesn't matter to you what he does, does it? It cannot possibly be the right thing to do. You have already decided that his response will be too fast or too slow.....too vague or an overplayed hand......too weak or overly aggressive....too accommodating or insensitive to the locals......

Why do you even bother?

Do you see what I said? Is reading comprehension a thing of the past?

Anything less than our President saying we are going to protect our territory and our citizens isn't good enough.

I bet no matter what the President does, you will be fine with it won't you? If he comes out with a statement saying, "We are so sorry for being who we are, please don't hurt us anymore", you will be ok with it.

Bad timing.

I wonder if he's trying to figure out how to use it or minimize the damage or both.

Romney has already politicized this tragedy.

Romney criticizes Obama

Rightfully so, cocksucker. Obama's policies have allowed this to happen. He seems to be perfectly OK with Americans dying in foreign countries for no reason.
Are you?

One of the most convincing arguments for getting rid of Obama plops into his lap and he is supposed to ignore it?

How stupid is Romney supposed to be for him to let this fly without comment?

Obama declared a feud with Israel and has apologized to Islam on the anniversary of 911, the very day that more of our people have been targeted and killed abroad.

He's done.

Obama declared a feud with Israel and has apologized to Islam on the anniversary of 911, the very day that more of our people have been targeted and killed abroad.He's done.

I couldn't have framed it better. How sick is that?!! OUTfuckingRAGEOUS!

Time to let the world know, any person trying to enter US territory that is not invited, will be shot and killed.

What I want to know is what is President Obama doing or going to do about this.

Of course you do. Are you expecting him to text you with his plan?

It really doesn't matter to you what he does, does it? It cannot possibly be the right thing to do. You have already decided that his response will be too fast or too slow.....too vague or an overplayed hand......too weak or overly aggressive....too accommodating or insensitive to the locals......

Why do you even bother?

Obama needs to do something other than make speeches. Backing down from Islamic extremism only encourages more of it. Obama will talk tough and hope the problem goes away, but our ambassador is dead. He can't be risen from the dead. Somebody must pay a price for this.

Drudge is now reporting that these THUGS are dragging an American corpse around. - The peaceful religion.

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

And if we had a real leader in office now the Arab Spring would have been an opportunity instead of something to try and avoid the way obama has been doing. We will pay a long and heavy price for his incompetence.

We've tried nation building, moron. How'd that work out for us in Iraq? Iran? Vietnam?

Obama pissed away the opportunity to maintain a sphere of influence in Iraq by not negotiating for maintaining a small force of Special forces in country. He had to get out for the brag factor.

Carter threw the Shah under the bus because he was cruel to the Russians that were trying to overthrow his regime. Besides, Carter wanted a nice religious leader like the Ayatollah to take over.

JFK and LBJ, two Democrats, were responsible for Vietnam and Nixon got us out, albeit way to slowly to suit me.

Last edited:
We have freedom of speech and the Internet transmit our free speech all over the world. We have embassies in countries where people have not had free speech long enough to learn to ignore what they don't like. Apparently being an ambassador can be a deadly occupation. We can request that the governments go after the people responsible. We can even asked for those people to be handed over to us. We can not go into their country hunting them down. We can try to educate the people of other countries that the free speech we have is not a reflection of anyone other than the person(s) who uploaded the video. Hopefully communities will begin to change their attitude. Pulling away would not be a good long term strategy.

Would you have had us do what we did in Iran trying to prop up the Shah? That didn't work out well either, did it?

What does Iran and the Shah have buggerall to do with this??

Read your history....that would be a good start.

I dont have to read it, idiot. I was there.
You don't have an answer. You just throw out sound bites you heard somewhere. Maybe the voices in your head.

Forum List

Back