US Embassador to Lybia Killed

No, what we did was when they tried to oust the Shah and establish a Democratic Government, the US GOvernment listened to the panic cries of British Petroleum and put that asshole back into power.

He promptly stamped out any sensible oppossition he might have had using a secret police force.

The only group he could not go after was the Clergy. And eventually, his misrule became so bad even the Clergy had to take a stand.

Again, another case of dicking the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

Why do you feel the urge to constantly illustrate your total ignorance of historical facts?

I'm old enough to have witnessed a lot of this in real time...

You do realize the Shah was an asshole, right? And that his people threw him out, twice.

Or do you live in some fantasy world where he was a swell guy, and they didn't know when they had it good?

Virtually al the things you wrote in your earlier posts were factually wrong. You are an idiot.

I seem to remember that under Reagan, in 1983, fanatics blew up some barracks and killed 243 Marines, and Reagan withdrew from Lebanon.

And then in 1984, some other fanatics blew up our embassy and killed a bunch of people and Reagan did nothing.

You have a selective memory, bigot.

Yup, I remember things that actually happened.

Only the parts you want to, low-life.

Why in the hell did we have an Ambassador in Libya? Put there in May. The guy was 52 Years old.

What is my real agenda??

Your real agenda is an irrational, impractical anti-religion bigotry.

Oh?

If that were my agenda....and given the fact that I have posted here for quite some time.....wouldn't I have been prompted to start a bunch of threads about my obsession?

Or....is it my agenda ONLY when I encounter a thread where religious dummies are talking about how they wish some other religious dummies were all dead?

Religion kills, bitch. Which appears to be perfectly OK for some people.

Fail.

Atheist regimes have been responsible for the greatest mass murders in history idiot.

You just try to smear all religions because you're too much of a coward to recognize that there is a specific problem with the intolerance of Islam.

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

What would you do?[/QUOTE]

I would gather up every war mongering Rethug, make Dick Why Isnt He Dead Cheney their trusted leader and send them all to the ME to fight. Forever. Wars without end seems to be the rethugs greatest wish.

And if some of you stupid fuking rethugs don't understand that our guvmint is looking at options and planning a response for Lybia, then you are more stupid than I thought. And I don't give you Rethugs much credit for intelligence.

Go play with your crayons, little boy.

3 staffers were killed. not just 2.

Im amazed that people still have the atttitude that this isnt a significant event.

oh please...

what should he do? start carpet bombing libya?

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

So you would cave in to these terrorists? What a stupid coward you are.

She's an idiot. Yesterday she called the 9/11 ceremony...people wallowing.

She's a flaming lib with snarky comments and no there's depth that she won't sink too in order display her hatered of Conservatives and Republicans.

In her book everything in the world that hasn't gone well since 2008, is GWB's fault.

She's a one note song and a broken record.

What a pussy.

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

Then tell us what you think is the right thing to do, now, based on the facts we have.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Your real agenda is an irrational, impractical anti-religion bigotry.

Oh?

If that were my agenda....and given the fact that I have posted here for quite some time.....wouldn't I have been prompted to start a bunch of threads about my obsession?

Or....is it my agenda ONLY when I encounter a thread where religious dummies are talking about how they wish some other religious dummies were all dead?

Religion kills, bitch. Which appears to be perfectly OK for some people.

Fail.

Atheist regimes have been responsible for the greatest mass murders in history idiot.

You just try to smear all religions because you're too much of a coward to recognize that there is a specific problem with the intolerance of Islam.

Try this.

There is a problem with the intolerance of Islam.

Feel better?

Look at that. You don't care, you piece of shit. What a fucking low-life you are.

People die every day... you'd go crazy going weepy over all of them. ...

As I said, you don't care, you low-life piece of shit. This kind of bullshit is why you are such a nobody.

And you only care because you think you can score political points.

If you are upset about one Bureaucrat getting killed (isn't he one of the overpaid government "seat fillers" you are always complaining about) why aren't you even more upset about the 5000 American servicemen who died in Iraq?

Selective outrage is never pretty..

oh please...

what should he do? start carpet bombing libya?

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

So you would cave in to these terrorists? What a stupid coward you are.

what demands are they making that we supposedly "cave" to?

was the US government responsible for timothy mcveigh?

what exactly should be done, mouth almighty?

Forum List

Back