US Embassador to Lybia Killed

Time to let the world know, any person trying to enter US territory that is not invited, will be shot and killed.

What I want to know is what is President Obama doing or going to do about this.

People die every day... you'd go crazy going weepy over all of them. ...

As I said, you don't care, you low-life piece of shit. This kind of bullshit is why you are such a nobody.

And you only care because you think you can score political points.

If you are upset about one Bureaucrat getting killed (isn't he one of the overpaid government "seat fillers" you are always complaining about) why aren't you even more upset about the 5000 American servicemen who died in Iraq?

Selective outrage is never pretty..

What a callous idiot you are. And as usual, you don't get your facts straigth.

oh please...

what should he do? start carpet bombing libya?

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

So you would cave in to these terrorists? What a stupid coward you are.

what demands are they making that we supposedly "cave" to?

was the US government responsible for timothy mcveigh?

what exactly should be done, mouth almighty?

You want to go after the person who exercised his right of free speech, rather than after the terrorists. I guess you would also have sent Salman Rushdie to Iran.

Your real agenda is an irrational, impractical anti-religion bigotry.

Oh?

If that were my agenda....and given the fact that I have posted here for quite some time.....wouldn't I have been prompted to start a bunch of threads about my obsession?

Or....is it my agenda ONLY when I encounter a thread where religious dummies are talking about how they wish some other religious dummies were all dead?

Religion kills, bitch. Which appears to be perfectly OK for some people.

Fail.

Atheist regimes have been responsible for the greatest mass murders in history idiot.

The Crusades; The Inquisitions; Jim Jones and Peoples Temple; Honor Killings: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion

You just try to smear all religions because you're too much of a coward to recognize that there is a specific problem with the intolerance of Islam.

Bigotry is a two-way street in the case of most religions.

When Bush invaded Iraq, he justified it by talking about "Spreading the seeds of democracy".

This started and led to the Arab Spring. Did I say started before?

Anyway, who said "I don't lie .... I exaggerate"? Was it Spock?

FYI

President Obama has condemned attacks on the US consulate in eastern Libya that killed the US ambassador and three American members of his staff, AP reports.

In a White House statement, Obama also said he had ordered "all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe."

The attacks occurred Tuesday night in the eastern city of Benghazi by protesters angry over a film that ridiculed Islam's Prophet Muhammad, according to Libya officials.

Ambassador Chris Stevens was killed when he and a group of embassy employees went to the consulate to try to evacuate staff as the building came under attack by a mob guns and rocket propelled grenades. Three other Americans were also killed.

Obama called Stevens a "courageous and exemplary representative of the United States."

"I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi," Obama said in the statement. The four Americans, he said, "exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe."

Stevens was a career diplomat who spoke Arabic and French and had already served two tours in Libya, including running the office in Benghazi during the revolt against Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. He was confirmed as ambassador to Libya by the Senate earlier this year.

As I said, you don't care, you low-life piece of shit. This kind of bullshit is why you are such a nobody.

And you only care because you think you can score political points.

If you are upset about one Bureaucrat getting killed (isn't he one of the overpaid government "seat fillers" you are always complaining about) why aren't you even more upset about the 5000 American servicemen who died in Iraq?

Selective outrage is never pretty..

What a callous idiot you are. And as usual, you don't get your facts straigth.

I just find it hilarous that people who see Government employees as the source of all evil in the world are now upset someone who worked for teh government was killed...

Such sweet hypocrisy...

Time to let the world know, any person trying to enter US territory that is not invited, will be shot and killed.

What I want to know is what is President Obama doing or going to do about this.

Of course you do. Are you expecting him to text you with his plan?

It really doesn't matter to you what he does, does it? It cannot possibly be the right thing to do. You have already decided that his response will be too fast or too slow.....too vague or an overplayed hand......too weak or overly aggressive....too accommodating or insensitive to the locals......

Why do you even bother?

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

Then tell us what you think is the right thing to do, now, based on the facts we have.

I suspect there will be no answer to the above. More proof that the hatred of Obama around here is simply irrational.

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

What does democracy mean in the middle east? It means democracy with theocracy.

Bush and Cheney didn't do their homework on demographics.

The US could start posturing and go to war but the troops pay the price ... and aren't even mentioned in the RNC convention.

Now where is the responsible leadership?

Negged for just being that fucking dumb.

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

What does democracy mean in the middle east? It means democracy with theocracy.

Bush and Cheney didn't do their homework on demographics.

The US could start posturing and go to war but the troops pay the price ... and aren't even mentioned in the RNC convention.

Now where is the responsible leadership?

Negged for just being that fucking dumb.

What is the consensus here? Is posting to announce a neg rep that one has issued more lame than actually giving the neg rep?

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

What would you do?

Ask for restitution, with an "or else" at the end of the request.

What would you do?

Ask for restitution, with an "or else" at the end of the request.

And when they respond with an "or else what", then what do you do?

My guess is not, "Well, I'm going down to the recruiting station and signing up for the next war."

My guess, the Libyan provisional government will arrest those responsible and punish them.

oh please...

i think we should send the idiot there who did the video... let all the religious freaks have at it.

Apologize:cuckoo:

oh please...

works for me.

Of course it does. You are as bad as the scum that did this.

Forum List

Back