Upcoming Anniversary: October 1st Will Mark 18 Years Of No Global Warming…

Swim, you're just really awful at basic science and logic. Like most deniers, you're a poster boy for Dunning-Kruger syndrome, too stupid to ever understand how stupid you are.

dunning_kruger.png

You won't think it's okay when all those fingers and all those angry faces start to pivot in your direction. POINT POINT POINT GLARE GLARE GLARE Ooooo... gives me the shivers just to think about it.

You won't think it's okay when all those fingers and all those angry faces start to pivot in your direction. POINT POINT POINT GLARE GLARE GLARE Ooooo... gives me the shivers just to think about it.
what fingers and what angry faces?

The hundreds of millions of people suffering the effects of global warming realizing that it could have been prevented if not for the choices of people like you. Those pointing fingers and those angry faces.

There will be a political penalty to pay for all the lies the "Conservatives" have told concerning the affect of GHGs on the climate. They are hoping that penalty is exacted long after they are gone from this earth. As to what effect their actions have on the lives of their descendents, they really don't give a damn.

You left wit morons have already begun to see the back;lash against you. You price lifestyles out of reach and deprive millions of their dreams and potentials. Your communist top down control economy is a disaster, your polices formed on fake science have been outed as a power grab and a control ploy. The people are finally waking up to your lies and deceit. The beating your about to take is going to be monumental and I, for one, can not wait for it to happen.

The hundreds of millions of people suffering the effects of global warming realizing that it could have been prevented if not for the choices of people like you. Those pointing fingers and those angry faces.

Hundreds of millions are suffering and have suffered and died s a direct result of environmentalism. You people have done everything within your power to deny cheap available energy to the third world for decades now....your hands literally drip with blood.

Why don't you spell that out with some examples? Where have I denied cheap energy to the third world? Who has suffered and died at my hands?

Why don't you spell that out with some examples? Where have I denied cheap energy to the third world? Who has suffered and died at my hands?
ahem.... where is your proof of the hundreds of million you claimed? See, you're just one nutjob on a message board picking a fight. And then stand there with no evidence of anything you shout about. You are LoSiNg. Just remember that. LoSiNg...:cuckoo:

The beating your about to take is going to be monumental and I, for one, can not wait for it to happen.

Billy here is a particularly violent member of his thug cult.

And that's why his cult welcomes his type. Stalinist cults need violent footsoldiers. People aren't going to let deniers genocide them voluntarily, you know.

The beating your about to take is going to be monumental and I, for one, can not wait for it to happen.

Billy here is a particularly violent member of his thug cult.

And that's why his cult welcomes his type. Stalinist cults need violent footsoldiers. People aren't going to let deniers genocide them voluntarily, you know.
back at ya!

Could all the kooks come up with one number and stick with it?

I've heard 17 years, 18, 20, 16, 15, 22 ... could you all get together and settle on a single unified incoherent conspiracy theory?

Thank you.

Sure...start with the Narmada river hydroelectric project in west india...the dam would provide power and clean drinking water for over 5000 villages...being blocked by environmental influence.

The Marts river hydroelectric project in the northern Lori province of Armenia

The HidroAysén project in Chile which would provide more than 30% of the nations energy needs.

I could go on ad nauseum listing hydroelectric projects that have been successfully blocked by greens which have resulted in continuing abject poverty and short lives when their future could have been much brighter...and that is just hydroelectric projects...greens oppose any and every opportunity for the people of the third world to even begin to enjoy the sort of lives that the greens themselves live.

'Fess up, SSDD. You know nothing of those projects. You're cribbing from one of your kook cult liar blog sources. So which one was it?

Come on, everyone here knows you're a brainless Stalinist party hack, incapable of independent thought. What commie source are you copying?

In any case, it's interesting you claim Crick personally stopped the projects. You're hitting new heights of stupid.

Forum List

Back