Upcoming Anniversary: October 1st Will Mark 18 Years Of No Global Warming…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:shock:

SNIP:
Goracle-face.jpg

Little things like facts don’t bother the Goracle and his disciples.

(CNSNews.com)

According to the datasets used last year, October 1st will mark the 18th year of “no significant warming trend in surface average temperature,” says Patrick Michaels, director of the Cato Institute’s Center for the Study of Science.
And even if the current 18-year trend were to end, it would still take nearly 25 years for average global temperature figures to reflect the change, said Michaels, who has a Ph.D. in ecological climatology and spent three decades as a research professor of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia.
Sooner or later, even Al Gore and the numerous scientists, academics and politicians who agree with him that “Earth has a fever” will have to admit that their climate models predicting catastrophic global warming were off by a long shot, said Michaels, who was also a contributing editor to the United Nations’ second Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report.
“It has to be admitted eventually that too much warming was forecast too fast. That just has to happen. You can’t go on and on and on,” he told CNSNews.com.
Keep reading…

Upcoming Anniversary October 1st Will Mark 18 Years Of No Global Warming 8230 Weasel Zippers

Given how contrary "There's been no warming!" it is to observed data, anyone making such an insane claim has to be either brainwashed beyond any hope of redemption, or just deliberately lying. Either way, there's little point in listening to their cult parroting.

No warming in 18 years, last thing we need is a tough winter, they will have to run the gas heaters in the wind turbines in Iowa to keep them from freezing.

Given how contrary "There's been no warming!" it is to observed data, anyone making such an insane claim has to be either brainwashed beyond any hope of redemption, or just deliberately lying. Either way, there's little point in listening to their cult parroting.

Dude(dudette),

Look at the giss dataset for the past 15 years. 1998, 2005, 2010 are all within few tenths of a degree Celsius. This doesn't scream to you or me that we're warming at all. This is simple math about reading data and graphs.

Why can't you admit it? You have a brain that can consider things, right? The surface of our planet hasn't warmed since 2002 based on the giss dataset. I won't say since 1998 because I can see how it warmed slightly between 1998 and 2002, but after that it just shut down and stopped dead in its tracks.

How on earth can you tell me we're going to warm another 2+ Celsius and whine about how we're brainwashed for questioning the obvious.

Also, don't attempt to whine to come back with, "the 2000's were the warmest decade". When you avg out numbers and they stop warming, but stay the same...Well, the higher avg is going to come out as a higher "avg". Saying this doesn't = warming....Just that it didn't avg as low as the decade that avged from .3c to .5c!

There are no numbers, no temperature data that is old. That is why nobody posts numbers.

And you are a lying fuck.

As pointed out to you several previous posts, you can get the data right here;

Berkeley Earth

Old Crock is a fountain of stupidity, We are talking termperature and old crock gives us, "Climate Impacts of Coal and Natural Gas". Thank you Old Crock? I am going to bed laughing.

Berkeley Earth

Read our new memo on Climate Impacts of Coal and Natural Gas

A Measured Approach:
CLIMATE SCIENCE + STRATEGIC ANALYSIS
Land + Ocean Data SetBerkeley Earth is pleased to announce that we've merged an oceans temperature analysis to our existing land data, and have a new global data set: Land + Ocean
map-excerpt.png

Independent
Berkeley Earth is independently operated, funded primarily by unrestricted educational grants. We pursue objectivity without concern for policies of government, industry or philanthropic ventures.

Transparent
We continue to lower the barriers to entry into climate science by posting all our raw data and our analysis code online to provide an open platform for further analysis. We also post all our Berkeley Earth papers, memos, graphicsand analysis code.

Complete
Berkeley Earth took a data-driven approach to temperature analysis (using five times more data than other groups), and we are now taking a data-driven approach to other areas of energy and climate science.

Follow Us

pixel.gif

©2014, Berkeley Earth

Last edited:

meh

How much fun is it to see the AGW k00ks heads exploding when these threads are posted???!!!

:beer:lOsInG:beer:

:shock:

SNIP:
Goracle-face.jpg

Little things like facts don’t bother the Goracle and his disciples.

(CNSNews.com)

According to the datasets used last year, October 1st will mark the 18th year of “no significant warming trend in surface average temperature,” says Patrick Michaels, director of the Cato Institute’s Center for the Study of Science.
And even if the current 18-year trend were to end, it would still take nearly 25 years for average global temperature figures to reflect the change, said Michaels, who has a Ph.D. in ecological climatology and spent three decades as a research professor of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia.
Sooner or later, even Al Gore and the numerous scientists, academics and politicians who agree with him that “Earth has a fever” will have to admit that their climate models predicting catastrophic global warming were off by a long shot, said Michaels, who was also a contributing editor to the United Nations’ second Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report.
“It has to be admitted eventually that too much warming was forecast too fast. That just has to happen. You can’t go on and on and on,” he told CNSNews.com.
Keep reading…

Upcoming Anniversary October 1st Will Mark 18 Years Of No Global Warming 8230 Weasel Zippers

you would think there is more warming then that considering

how much co2 gore spews flying around in his jet and vacationing on his luxury yacht

Dude(dudette),

Look at the giss dataset for the past 15 years. 1998, 2005, 2010 are all within few tenths of a degree Celsius. This doesn't scream to you or me that we're warming at all. This is simple math about reading data and graphs.

Why can't you admit it? You have a brain that can consider things, right? The surface of our planet hasn't warmed since 2002 based on the giss dataset. I won't say since 1998 because I can see how it warmed slightly between 1998 and 2002, but after that it just shut down and stopped dead in its tracks.

How on earth can you tell me we're going to warm another 2+ Celsius and whine about how we're brainwashed for questioning the obvious.

Also, don't attempt to whine to come back with, "the 2000's were the warmest decade". When you avg out numbers and they stop warming, but stay the same...Well, the higher avg is going to come out as a higher "avg". Saying this doesn't = warming....Just that it didn't avg as low as the decade that avged from .3c to .5c!

You have a brain that can consider things, right?

no independent thought required

sheepinagug.jpg

they are told what to believe

Great to see more and more attention being paid to this complete hoax.

- Global sea ice recovering.
- Globlal warming stopped for 18 years and counting.
- Computer models this religous cult is founded on failing miserably despite the C02 emissions continuting to rise.

Man made global warming doesn't exist and never has.

There are no numbers, no temperature data that is old. That is why nobody posts numbers.

Berkeley Earth

Old Crock is a fountain of stupidity, We are talking termperature and old crock gives us, "Climate Impacts of Coal and Natural Gas". Thank you Old Crock? I am going to bed laughing.

Berkeley Earth

A Measured Approach:
Land + Ocean Data SetBerkeley Earth is pleased to announce that we've merged an oceans temperature analysis to our existing land data, and have a new global data set: Land + Ocean
map-excerpt.png

Independent
Berkeley Earth is independently operated, funded primarily by unrestricted educational grants. We pursue objectivity without concern for policies of government, industry or philanthropic ventures.

Transparent
We continue to lower the barriers to entry into climate science by posting all our raw data and our analysis code online to provide an open platform for further analysis. We also post all our Berkeley Earth papers, memos, graphicsand analysis code.

Complete
Berkeley Earth took a data-driven approach to temperature analysis (using five times more data than other groups), and we are now taking a data-driven approach to other areas of energy and climate science.

Follow Us

pixel.gif

©2014, Berkeley Earth

LOL. From your own post, the data link;

Time Series Data
Land Only (1750 - Recent)
Berkeley Earth’s primary product is an analysis of summary air temperatures over land. The following files and links provide time series that summarize those results for various regions.

Land + Ocean (1850 - Recent)
Berkeley Earth combines our land data with a modified version of the HadSST ocean temperature data set. The result is a global average temperature data set.

Daily Land (Experimental; 1880 – Recent)
This data set is an experimental temperature time series with daily resolution.

Each red entry is a link, just like in your post. And each leads to further links to data.

Berkeley Earth

Berkeley Earth

A Measured Approach:
map-excerpt.png

Independent

Transparent

Complete

Follow Us

pixel.gif

©2014, Berkeley Earth

LOL. From your own post, the data link;

Time Series Data
Land Only (1750 - Recent)
Berkeley Earth’s primary product is an analysis of summary air temperatures over land. The following files and links provide time series that summarize those results for various regions.

Land + Ocean (1850 - Recent)
Berkeley Earth combines our land data with a modified version of the HadSST ocean temperature data set. The result is a global average temperature data set.

Daily Land (Experimental; 1880 – Recent)
This data set is an experimental temperature time series with daily resolution.

Each red entry is a link, just like in your post. And each leads to further links to data.
You such a liar Old Crock, you just can not accept being wrong, Old Crock, you gave a link to no Temperatures, I posted the page you linked to, so do not pawn off the, "link", as mine, it is your "link" Old Crock.

Beings how Old Crock does not recognize the links, Old Crock provides, and calls them mine, does Old Crock actually read his links, the answer as demonstrated by Old Crock, is NO.

So Old Crock gives a link, which you must follow to another link, that you must follow to another link, did Old Crock follow all the links and actually post a temperature, like I said nobody has. Nope,

Old Crock fails again. At that he posts a page from somewhere and states it came from my post, how, where, that page is not in my post so Old Crock is a liar, he can not even tell the truth while quoting someone. That ain't out of my post, maybe a link to that, but what you just gave us is not temperatures, and you claim I linked to temperatures.

There is no temperatures, Old Crock proves this by simply providing a page from Berkeley, if temperatures are linked, why did Old Crock post the link to the Data, just the link? We are to follow a link, to a link, to a link? Old Crock reads the title, does not link, hiding the truth.

There are no temperatures from the 1800's that we can see. They are all hid. Secret. Because somebody is a liar.

Forum List

Back