Upcoming Anniversary: October 1st Will Mark 18 Years Of No Global Warming…

...the ocean ate my Global Warming....just as the model predicted.

When you put the thermomter inside the volcano...

Confirmation science by the deniers are being used in science classes now for comic relief.

AGW "Science" = computer modeled altered data

Then they wonder why we laugh at then

Given how contrary "There's been no warming!" it is to observed data, anyone making such an insane claim has to be either brainwashed beyond any hope of redemption, or just deliberately lying. Either way, there's little point in listening to their cult parroting.

meh

How much fun is it to see the AGW k00ks heads exploding when these threads are posted???!!!

:beer:lOsInG:beer:
Mamooth just loves the king's new clothes....she sees all the pretty colors and luxurious fabrics, and meticulous tailoring, and wishes she could have clothes just like them.

So you understand what a conspiracy cult loon you look like, right?

Funny you should mention loons...even your high priests acknowledge that the warming stopped and they don't know why...but you claim continued warming.

If you've chased away all your friends with your lunacy and now have nobody around to break bad news to you, consider this to be your intervention. Normal people consider you to be a cult moron.

Took a quick look back over your posting history and couldn't help but notice that the few you could call friends no longer agree with your posts...or thank you for your posts...or make posts in defense of your babbling like they used to do. So yes, you have chased away all your friends with your lunacy. You really are just going about blaming others for precisely what you are doing. Who told you that was a good idea?

Funny you should mention loons...even your high priests acknowledge that the warming stopped and they don't know why...but you claim continued warming.

If you've chased away all your friends with your lunacy and now have nobody around to break bad news to you, consider this to be your intervention. Normal people consider you to be a cult moron.

Took a quick look back over your posting history and couldn't help but notice that the few you could call friends no longer agree with your posts...or thank you for your posts...or make posts in defense of your babbling like they used to do. So yes, you have chased away all your friends with your lunacy. You really are just going about blaming others for precisely what you are doing. Who told you that was a good idea?

I have agreed with every post Mamooth has ever put up here. I have never found him to be in error. That would be the EXACT opposite of what I have experienced with you.

He is correct when he tells you you have no friends here any more. Your physics lunacy has been attacked more by them than us for weeks now. You really need to take off the blinders and indulge in some objective self-examination.

I have agreed with every post Mamooth has ever put up here. I have never found him to be in error. That would be the EXACT opposite of what I have experienced with you.

You said it so it must be what? A lie of course. Just a quick look demonstrates that you have not, in fact agreed with every post the hairball has ever put up. And of course s/he is wrong all the time...just like you...so what the hell would you know?

By the way, just for the hell of it, I looked back at the past 30 posts by the hairball...on one post you agreed with her and that was no more than one of her typical drive by snipes having nothing whatsoever to do with science.....and you were the only one who agreed with any of them...I suppose I could have gone back hundreds of posts and found the same trend...you lied yet again.

Your physics lunacy has been attacked more by them than us for weeks now. You really need to take off the blinders and indulge in some objective self-examination.

And yet, you can't put up one bit of observed, measured proof to demonstrate that your version of physics is correct while every observation ever made proves that my position which is in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics is correct. You are the one who believes that energy can move from a cooler object to a warmer object...not me.

Last edited:

You said it so it must be what? A lie of course. Just a quick look demonstrates that you have not, in fact agreed with every post the hairball has ever put up. And of course s/he is wrong all the time...just like you...so what the hell would you know?

By the way, just for the hell of it, I looked back at the past 30 posts by the hairball...on one post you agreed with her and that was no more than one of her typical drive by snipes having nothing whatsoever to do with science.....and you were the only one who agreed with any of them...I suppose I could have gone back hundreds of posts and found the same trend...you lied yet again.

Your physics lunacy has been attacked more by them than us for weeks now. You really need to take off the blinders and indulge in some objective self-examination.

And yet, you can't put up one bit of observed, measured proof to demonstrate that your version of physics is correct while every observation ever made proves that my position which is in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics is correct. You are the one who believes that energy can move from a cooler object to a warmer object...not me.

You should not call people liars unless you have proof. I never said I had clicked the silly little "Agree" icon on every Mamooth post. I said I agreed and that is a fact; just like "you are an asshole."

Last edited:

You should not call people liars unless you have proof. I never said I had clicked the silly little "Agree" icon on every Mamooth post. I said I agreed and that is a demonstrable fact; just like "you are an asshole."
you poor k00k!

He is correct when he tells you you have no friends here any more. Your physics lunacy has been attacked more by them than us for weeks now. You really need to take off the blinders and indulge in some objective self-examination.

Of course you do.......which is why in 2014 your sides losing. Even noted climate scientist Judith Curry has changed her tune and says..........

“Yes, there’s a lot of crankology out there,” Curry says. “But not all of it is. If only 1 percent of it or 10 percent of what the skeptics say is right, that is time well spent because we have just been too encumbered by groupthink.”

Climate Heretic Judith Curry Turns on Her Colleagues - Scientific American

In other words.......groupthink is gay and quite blind!!!:2up::blowup:

Also, a recent study by Ms Curry concluded that the pause may last well into the 2030's >>>

Judith Curry study Global warming stop could last into 2030s JunkScience.com

You're a religious nut Crick......you and Mamooth.........which Curry identifies with the precision of a Tomahawk missile on an ISIS target.

You jerkoffs are so nutty that even when experts in the field identify you as nutty, nothing changes. That's what religious people do......or don't do in this case.:asshole:

So really........who is the ignorant fool? Nobody is listening to your side. Nobody of any importance anyway.........

Curry is now regarded as somewhat of a lazy crank by her fellow scientists. Figures skook would identify with her. Birds of a feather.

Skook, don't you find it problematic at all that your side has been reduced to conspiracy theories on message boards? Oh well. Good luck with trying to change the world by spamming and pouting. Sadly for you, the real scientists aren't paying any attention to your tantrums.

And SSDD, try to muster up your courage and explain why a cool LED flashlight can illuminate a hot object. Don't use that "But the LED is really hot!" big lie that you love so much, since we absolutely positively know the LED flashlight is cool, even the light-emitting bits at the heart of it, because the LED does not emit a continuous radiation curve that Planck's Law says every hot object must emit.

Your physics is crap, and even you know it. You're just too cowardly to admit what a brainwashed cultist you've been.

Curry is now regarded as somewhat of a lazy crank by her fellow scientists. Figures skook would identify with her. Birds of a feather.

Skook, don't you find it problematic at all that your side has been reduced to conspiracy theories on message boards? Oh well. Good luck with trying to change the world by spamming and pouting. Sadly for you, the real scientists aren't paying any attention to your tantrums.

And SSDD, try to muster up your courage and explain why a cool LED flashlight can illuminate a hot object. Don't use that "But the LED is really hot!" big lie that you love so much, since we absolutely positively know the LED flashlight is cool, even the light-emitting bits at the heart of it, because the LED does not emit a continuous radiation curve that Planck's Law says every hot object must emit.

Your physics is crap, and even you know it. You're just too cowardly to admit what a brainwashed cultist you've been.

What a load of Momooth poop....

18 years one month no warming.JPG

Those pesky facts again... proving the morons wrong..

source

Im laughing.......

For years, the AGW crusaders were jumping out of their socks to quote Dr Curry. Then she writes an essay which conveys that alarmists must approach warming with an open mind and understand that more information is needed!! What do ALL the AGW climate crusaders do? Permanently throw her under the bus. She no longer is in lock step with the religion so........"YOUR FUCKING OUT!!!":Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

Phoney mental cases = gay.

Forum List

Back