Up to 80% of Women say they "Fake It"

There are positions.. women on top as apposed to flat on their back where the odds of orgasm are much better but alas many women are just to bashful or lazy. So .. I say ladies go for a ride...

You are a creepy guy, Lumpy.

Thanks for the sex tips. None of us knew that before you told us about it.

:eusa_eh:.. you are a smart ass.. I've accepted this...you say I'm creepy... pardon me but that's the first time I've ever heard that... sheezz.. that hurts..

There are positions.. women on top as apposed to flat on their back where the odds of orgasm are much better but alas many women are just to bashful or lazy. So .. I say ladies go for a ride...

You are a creepy guy, Lumpy.

Thanks for the sex tips. None of us knew that before you told us about it.

:eusa_eh:.. you are a smart ass.. I've accepted this...you say I'm creepy... pardon me but that's the first time I've ever heard that... sheezz.. that hurts..

Don't worry. I am the only person that says that about you that you know of.

I find it funny that people measure an orgasm based on the amt of noise they hear or don't hear. The fact is, some of the most intense orgasms are quiet, with a subtle change in breathing patterns. IF/WHEN I do make noise it's more for his benefit in letting him know he can get his now. Women who fake it are probably the under 30 crowd and or the ones hopping from bed to bed.

Hmm...I always read it was 50%. Guess guys have given up the effort since the popularity of sex toys. They are taking the easy way out and having a good time with it, but no doubt, little personal satisfaction....

That could very well be true. All male bravado aside, the use of sex toys by a woman can be intimidating for a man - especially if the ending is better with the toys than with the man.
Unless of course the man is using the toy to please his woman.

Got glass?
I do.

Men ... do NOT be intimidated by our toys! Instead, join in on the fun!!! Your woman will thank you.

Yeah, you can't really fake involuntary muscle contraction.

Yeah, but how do you KNOW about involuntary muscle contraction?

Tip: Don't let the other guys in Soprano's crew know about this . . . ;)

LOL. Same basic mechanism as ejaculation. Any guy knows how hard it is to stop that.

Parasympathetic controls erection and sympathetic controls ejaculation. Or as we all remember it: "Point and Shoot".
Without thrusting please ... just inside ... let me watch that muscle work it's magic ....

Yeah, but how do you KNOW about involuntary muscle contraction?

Tip: Don't let the other guys in Soprano's crew know about this . . . ;)

LOL. Same basic mechanism as ejaculation. Any guy knows how hard it is to stop that.

Parasympathetic controls erection and sympathetic controls ejaculation. Or as we all remember it: "Point and Shoot".
Without thrusting please ... just inside ... let me watch that muscle work it's magic ....

Make sure you forward those sentiments to someone that it will actually matter too.

Make sure you forward those sentiments to someone that it will actually matter too.

I gotta feeling there won't be a shortage of those :lol:

I agree 100% with the OP.
I for one didn't know how to have an orgasm for a long time, and it also very hard to have an orgasm without clit simulation. :D
I lived woth a gal who had a live in galfriend.:eek:
I learned from the best !
What is shown in the movies is NOT the way to yodel in the valley,:cool::tongue:

If women enjoy the effect available from vibrating toys it seems logical that a man who develops good technique in using these toys on a woman would not leave a woman disappointed -- which is a good lover.

Why not, if that's what it takes?

Forum List

Back