Up to 80% of Women say they "Fake It"

This isn't surprising, since something like only 30% of women have vaginal orgasms.

Most of you men out there are chumps :lol:

Guys make it out to be this big "mystery" so they can relieve themselves of responsibility for it.

I've tried my damnedest to stay out of this thread.
Can't do it.
Since only 30% of women have vaginal orgasms, that means that 70% of men are not well endowed enough combined with having the stamina to repeatedly hit a woman's G-spot; especially since 100% of women have a G-spot, even tho' some, due to cultural impositions, may be clit-less.
If you've hit it, and stayed with it, you'd know; if its' been hit and been stayed hit, you'd know.
Throw the sex-toys aside, it IS a combination of the 'meat and the motion'.
I'd advise some of you to buy my book, "How to Totally Satisfy A Woman, Not Only In, But Outside of the Bedroom" , but once again, it's outta print.

This question is just crying out for a poll-----time for our female members to vote and tell us whether or not they are sure they have one and exactly where it is . Ladies ?

IMO, I don't think a public forum is the proper venue.
Especially since I'm contemplating bringing a few of my books back, since I'm retired.
I need the bucks, not the........:lol:.

I've tried my damnedest to stay out of this thread.
Can't do it.
Since only 30% of women have vaginal orgasms, that means that 70% of men are not well endowed enough combined with having the stamina to repeatedly hit a woman's G-spot; especially since 100% of women have a G-spot, even tho' some, due to cultural impositions, may be clit-less.
If you've hit it, and stayed with it, you'd know; if its' been hit and been stayed hit, you'd know.
Throw the sex-toys aside, it IS a combination of the 'meat and the motion'.
I'd advise some of you to buy my book, "How to Totally Satisfy A Woman, Not Only In, But Outside of the Bedroom" , but once again, it's outta print.

This question is just crying out for a poll-----time for our female members to vote and tell us whether or not they are sure they have one and exactly where it is . Ladies ?

Especially since I'm contemplating bringing a few of my books back, since I'm retired.

oh please--we must allow the women to throw off their chains and become more like men. I can no longer stand this repressing environment that we have buries those poor creatures in.

oh please--we must allow the women to throw off their chains and become more like men. I can no longer stand this repressing environment that we have buries those poor creatures in.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

oh Lumpy----quit being a dick and go with it :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3mrmQ_S_Xk]YouTube - Wayne Marshall - G Spot (when I hit your G Spot baby)[/ame]

Last edited:
Ya ya---me and lumpy have heard all about your "bloomers". ;)

smiley-shocked017.gif

Forum List

Back