Up to 80% of Women say they "Fake It"

My wife is very very vocal when she has an orgasm. She thrashes around and says stuff like: Now, will you paint the bedroom ceiling?, Don't forget to take out the trash, I think my car needs some gas, Could you let the dogs out?, Did you see my ear ring?, Honey, I think we need to go to Wal-Mart. You know, the usual stuff.

My wife is very very vocal when she has an orgasm. She thrashes around and says stuff like: Now, will you paint the bedroom ceiling?, Don't forget to take out the trash, I think my car needs some gas, Could you let the dogs out?, Did you see my ear ring?, Honey, I think we need to go to Wal-Mart. You know, the usual stuff.

oh man----I dated her for awhile !! :redface:

oh man----I dated her for awhile !! :redface:

It could have been her sister... I hear they are pretty similar.

Sometimes I'll fake it. You know, when enough is enough already and I just want to get some sleep.

Hmm...I always read it was 50%. Guess guys have given up the effort since the popularity of sex toys. They are taking the easy way out and having a good time with it, but no doubt, little personal satisfaction....

That could very well be true. All male bravado aside, the use of sex toys by a woman can be intimidating for a man - especially if the ending is better with the toys than with the man.

Damn.......are we married to the same woman? :disbelief:

Hmm...I always read it was 50%. Guess guys have given up the effort since the popularity of sex toys. They are taking the easy way out and having a good time with it, but no doubt, little personal satisfaction....

That could very well be true. All male bravado aside, the use of sex toys by a woman can be intimidating for a man - especially if the ending is better with the toys than with the man.

Toys can't snuggle with you during the afterglow.

:eusa_boohoo:.. sorry ladies... not much I can do about it now....:(

Last edited:
Oh, come on - you KNEW I would do this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlpD2Ata8kI]YouTube - Seinfeld - Fake Orgasm[/ame]

Cheap bastards. Do NOT watch this on You Tube. Screw them.

Last edited:
Sincerity is the life's blood of healthy relationships.

Once you learn to fake that, you've got it made.

The thing is, if you pay attention you can tell when a woman is having an orgasm, so men should really know the difference. In my opinion, sometimes they just don't care.

Yeah, you can't really fake involuntary muscle contraction.

Yeah, but how do you KNOW about involuntary muscle contraction?

Tip: Don't let the other guys in Soprano's crew know about this . . . ;)

The thing is, if you pay attention you can tell when a woman is having an orgasm, so men should really know the difference. In my opinion, sometimes they just don't care.

Yeah, you can't really fake involuntary muscle contraction.

Yeah, but how do you KNOW about involuntary muscle contraction?

Tip: Don't let the other guys in Soprano's crew know about this . . . ;)

LOL. Same basic mechanism as ejaculation. Any guy knows how hard it is to stop that.

Parasympathetic controls erection and sympathetic controls ejaculation. Or as we all remember it: "Point and Shoot".

Forum List

Back