Up to 80% of Women say they "Fake It"

Man I should have played the lottery in my "playa" days.....I hit those 20% odds all the time :lol:

Or did you?

You see, the point of the article is that roughly 80% of men are too stupid to figure out:

Woman Moaning - Rapid Heart Rate - Involuntary Muscle Contraction =/= Orgasm.

:lol: what does all that gushing fluid mean then?

I find it funny that people measure an orgasm based on the amt of noise they hear or don't hear. The fact is, some of the most intense orgasms are quiet, with a subtle change in breathing patterns. IF/WHEN I do make noise it's more for his benefit in letting him know he can get his now. Women who fake it are probably the under 30 crowd and or the ones hopping from bed to bed.
some actually stop breathing

Man I should have played the lottery in my "playa" days.....I hit those 20% odds all the time :lol:

Or did you?

You see, the point of the article is that roughly 80% of men are too stupid to figure out:

:lol: what does all that gushing fluid mean then?

:eusa_eh:

It means you should have let them take that potty-break before you began.

Hmm...I always read it was 50%. Guess guys have given up the effort since the popularity of sex toys. They are taking the easy way out and having a good time with it, but no doubt, little personal satisfaction....

That could very well be true. All male bravado aside, the use of sex toys by a woman can be intimidating for a man - especially if the ending is better with the toys than with the man.

Simple solution ----> Man + Woman + Toys :D

Everyone has fun! :lol:

Hmm...I always read it was 50%. Guess guys have given up the effort since the popularity of sex toys. They are taking the easy way out and having a good time with it, but no doubt, little personal satisfaction....

That could very well be true. All male bravado aside, the use of sex toys by a woman can be intimidating for a man - especially if the ending is better with the toys than with the man.

You cannot imagine how happy I am that you posted.

I mean REALLY.....

REALLY "HAPPY."

:eusa_eh:

It means you should have let them take that potty-break before you began.

But it tastes sweet and tangy, not bitter :lol:

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

player_hater_mousepad-p144209753519053312trak_400.jpg

:lol:

:shock:

Or did you?

Sorry... I just assumed you were a Guy..

Forum List

Back