No drones, cruise missiles managed to reach Israel – reports

Iran has a good intelligence service....they knew their attack would not result in any significant damage to Israel....they simply felt they had to do something to save face after one of their top generals was taken out by Israel.

The worst thing that could have happened for the Iranian regime would have been for their attack to have killed a lot of Israelis...if that had happened they would have reaped the whirlwind...a massive Israeli counter attack that would have resulted in a regime change in Iran.

The Iranians knew and know this....thus what the nature of the Iranian attack was..... nothing more than political theater...trying to convince people they were willing to do something about the embarassing removal of top Iranian commanders by Israel.

Obviously, the Israeli defense system did it's job, along with our US Navy. Superior to say the least.

Are Israeli women’s lives worth more than Palestinian women’s lives?
What a Strawman.

Persuader is pointing out the vicious, savage butchery - by intent designed to inflict as much agony as possible - that your fellow Muslims is not being replicated by the Jews. And that’s because the Jews are morally superior to HAMAS subhumans and the Palestinians who support their massacre.

Obviously, the Israeli defense system did its job, along with our US Navy. Superior to say the least.
And that’s due to the Iron Dome - which your Democrat Muslims in Congress lobbied to defund. Thank Gd the bulk of Democrats are not as determined to help Islamic terrorists kill Jews as the Tlaib and Omar Creatures.

Seems they WANT Israel to respond and do damage to Iran because they saw how quickly people are to blame Jews.

Exactly. Israel should respond but the wise move is to tell Iran you look ridiculous but try it again we'll kick your ass back to the stone age

Exactly. Israel should respond but the wise move is to tell Iran you look ridiculous but try it again we'll kick your ass back to the stone age
Maybe Isrsel should just respond in kind. Send hundreds of drones over, and THEN say the matter is concluded.

Maybe Isrsel should just respond in kind. Send hundreds of drones over, and THEN say the matter is concluded.

Iran looks ridiculous in the matter.

I'm sure Israel will respond in some manner but not the clown show Iran did. 99% of their drones and missiles never reached Israel.

And that’s due to the Iron Dome - which your Democrat Muslims in Congress lobbied to defund. Thank Gd the bulk of Democrats are not as determined to help Islamic terrorists kill Jews as the Tlaib and Omar Creatures.
Rafael is a joint design effort between Israel and the US. Calm down.

Rafael is a joint design effort between Israel and the US. Calm down.
No idea what you’re talking about. I reminded you how Tlaib and Omar, and the anti-Israel Dems on their side, wanted to defund the Iron Dome in order to allow Muslims to kill more Jews.

‘None of This Had to Happen’: Mark Levin Rips Biden ‘Failed Appeasement Policy’​

We have paid a heavy price for the leftists using COVID as a way to push a massive mail ballot scheme.

What a Strawman.

Persuader is pointing out the vicious, savage butchery - by intent designed to inflict as much agony as possible - that your fellow Muslims is not being replicated by the Jews. And that’s because the Jews are morally superior to HAMAS subhumans and the Palestinians who support their massacre.
Sounds eerily like how Hitler and Nazis thought.

Sounds eerily like how Hitler and Nazis thought.
Except Hitler was comparing to normal, law-abiding Jewish citizens….not savages who lop off baby heads and fire guns up girls’ vaginas.

Your erroneous and antisemitic Hitler comparison is noted.

No idea what you’re talking about. I reminded you how Tlaib and Omar, and the anti-Israel Dems on their side, wanted to defund the Iron Dome in order to allow Muslims to kill more Jews.
I'm sure there are many things you don't know or understand.

Yeah so her thinking is very weird.
How is it weird? Both Hitler and Muslim terrorists were and are savage and deliberate murderers of Jews, simply because they‘re Jews.

Clearly, you aren’t smart enough to understand what Sassy Lass was saying. But then again, if you were smart, and not a Jew-hater, you could distinguish between Hitler and HAMAS who sought out every Jew they could find to humiliate, terrorize, and murder…and the Jews who have taken steps to LIMIT the deaths of the very people who seek to kill them.

I'm sure there are many things you don't know or understand.

I’m sure the same applies to you, or you wouldn’t be siding with Muslim terrorists against Jews.

And you don’t honestly think I’m going to click on some propaganda you found, do you?

I’m sure the same applies to you, or you wouldn’t be siding with Muslim terrorists against Jews.

And you don’t honestly think I’m going to click on some propaganda you found, do you?
You are a mental case. Paranoid and delusional.

Their money making infrastructure is very shallow and it would be easy to cut them off at the knees.
Yes. Frankly hit a couple of the offshore platforms that connect pipelines to oil tankers would do it.

Forum List

Back