Unusual Turn Offs

tattoos for women major turn off
If the tat is something like a little butterfly or flower or something it can be kinda cute. But large tattoos are a turn off, especially tramp stamps.

What is a tramp stamp?? ER=27210]Muhammed[/USER]

th
th

Except this one. I think it is beautiful and covers the double mastectomy scars.

dab-5425519-1024x720.jpg

Oh I see now.....and yeah, I have seen those. Barf.

I'm not a big fan of facial hair on men either, unless it's very short or like 5 o'clock shadow.
not a turn off, just a personal preference. I want to kiss my man's face all over without getting hair in my mouth

It might be a bit unusual for a guy, who knows, but I don't like overly passive women.

I don't like indecisive men. I like a take charge to getter that likes to just say "let's do this, let's go"!

one of mine is long nails on men
Bummer for you... I have longer nails on my right hand to facilitate my guitar playing. So what is it you think; when you see long finger nails? And,does it matter if it's a matter of practicality?

I had a very close friend that did the same thing for guitar playing. I didn't mind, no, but, I guess it's when they are not kept that it really bothers me (dirt under the nails etc.)

it's not like balls are that great to look at either.....

Just my preference...I can certainly be friends with, but not attracted to "non-feminine" woman.
I like feminine woman. Girls that "act like guys" tomboyish - I do not find desirable.

Forum List

Back