"No One Understands How Big This Is Going To Be" | Jordan Peterson (2024)

I don't know about y'all, but I think Peterson is pure genius. There is something weird going on.

He nails it here.

"No One Understands How Big This Is Going To Be" | Jordan Peterson (2024)​

I've been saying this for a long time now. The UN and the upper crust of world corporations are trying to eradicate world populations in order the "save" the planet.

You see this as far back as this interview with Huxley

Listen to the interview as he cryptically warns the world that they either learn to reduce human population levels on their own in a humanne way, or government will do it for them in an inhumane way, and the type of government best apt to do what needs to be done are communist ones.

I've been saying this for a long time now. The UN and the upper crust of world corporations are trying to eradicate world populations in order the "save" the planet.

Listen to the interview as he cryptically warns the world that they either learn to reduce human population levels on their own in a humanne way, or government will do it for them in an inhumane way, and the type of government best apt to do what needs to be done are communist ones.

Problem is, when Huxley made those comments the majority of the people dismissed it rightly so as communist shilling, but communism is exactly where the elites want to go with control of the planet. Regardless of how many they kill.

Well, if you can’t watch the OP, then your comments on it are worthless.
My comment was asking what the thread was about.... I can usual find an article on a video topic if I know what it is....

You need to exorcise your deep seeded hatred within your soul, imho!

I don't know about y'all, but I think Peterson is pure genius. There is something weird going on.

He nails it here.

"No One Understands How Big This Is Going To Be" | Jordan Peterson (2024)​

And yet you're against Trump - the one and ONLY politician who has vowed to fight the WEF every step of the way.

You Sir, are an ignoramus.

HAPPY EASTER!

In a nut shell, the folks making decisions about energy use and resource use on the planet? Their actions do not match their rhetoric. They can't be trusted.

Everything you read and watch coming out of the corporate and government media, if you use a little critical thinking, and do a little looking around and ask some simple questions, doesn't make any sense.

You Should Question Climate Change! - Here’s Why​

(I made this post elsewhere, but this is a good example, and it is sourced from someone that was at one of the first COP. . COP 4 I believe she was invited to, the one in Buenos Aires because she worked for a environmental working group. Cory Morning Star understood, like many indigenous folks back then, it was all a scam to commodify nature and just make more money.

" Crypto currencies don't use a fraction of the energy that cloud computing and data meta processing for the fourth industrial revolution use. All these global oligarchs crow about what they can do with meta-data, smart devices, smart cities, etc. and all the manipulation of our data, but it takes HUGE amounts of data, more than crypto currencies, MORE than even entire nations.

If these oligarchs were really serious about climate change, than the major tech companies would stop using ads to track our every move, where we go, what we look at, and making profiles of everyone, and every thing, and all the world's intelligence agencies would stop doing the same. They are creating entire virtual worlds, that take way more energy. . .

Folks don't want to acknowledge that, because they love, and now believe it is more important than feeding the poor, or everyday life. . . or at least those who rule over you believe it is more necessary. This is how dumb we have become, because folks only read, watch, and believe, those who have these nefarious agendas.

If you care about resource over use, and energy over use? Ditch your smart device, use as much old technology as you can.

But I agree with Corey Morningstar on this issue.

By agreeing to have a smart phone? You are agreeing to be part of the problem. Smart devices and their attendant technologies, are a bigger contributor to energy use than crytpos, and so called, "green house gases," than even internal combustion engines.

Now, naturally the global ruling elites don't want you to know this, because this tech is used to track, trace, and profile every bit of information about you. :71:

So if you don't need it? It would be like buying a car, or wrapping your house in plastic if you don't need to.

Of course, if you had unlimited amount of money, sure it would be nice to have multiple types of cars, a private jet, several houses, and maybe a couple yachts. But is that socially responsible, if you don't need it?

Seimens-Data-Centers-TWH.png

HP-Data-Centers-TWH-1.jpg
HP-Data-Centers-Map-TWH-2.jpg

The Great Reset: The Final Assault on the Living Planet [It’s Not a Social Dilemma – It’s the Calculated Destruction of the Social, Part III]​

Wrong Kind of Green Nov 28, 2020 Foundations, Non-Profit Industrial Complex, Social Engineering, United Nations, Whiteness & Aversive Racism
November 28, 2020

By Cory Morningstar

Part three. This is the final segment of a three-part investigative series. [Part 1] [Part 2]

She recommends not having a smart device if you don't need one.

giphy.gif

Data mining is using up way too much power....Hell, when a new power plant opens up there's a data mining center next to it getting their energy on the cheap.

Even older power plants are having output siphoned off by them.

Amazon just bought a 100% nuclear-powered data center

I don't have a strong internet connection, it is hit or miss playing videos without 1000 pauses in my neck of the woods....especially when my hubby is online too.
This is unfortunate. There are two really great, very independent documentaries, completely free of government and corporate influence, one from the far left, and one anarcho-capitalist leaning, that come to surprisingly similar conclusions, I could recommend.

They are both very well researched and can give you a whole new perspective on this issue, if you are ever in an area to view them.

Planet of the Humans | A Michael Moore Documentary | Directed by Jeff Gibbs​

How Big Oil Conquered the World​

Maybe that’s why they’re pushing Russia into a nuclear exchange.

This is unfortunate. There are two really great, very independent documentaries, completely free of government and corporate influence, one from the far left, and one anarcho-capitalist leaning, that come to surprisingly similar conclusions, I could recommend.

They are both very well researched and can give you a whole new perspective on this issue, if you are ever in an area to view them.

Planet of the Humans | A Michael Moore Documentary | Directed by Jeff Gibbs​

How Big Oil Conquered the World​

Won’t work. She thinks all she needs to be informed is MSNBC.
;)

There is an elite think tank known as, "The Club of Rome."

Whitney Webb has a great piece on it here;

The co-author of one of their founding documents that all the global ruling elites subscribe to. . "The Limits to Growth," which is what Huxley is talking about there. .

. . . . does a much shorter synopsis here, in just two minutes;

Dennis Meadows: How the Population Must be Reduced to 1-2 billion, Achieved with Epidemics​

There is an elite think tank known as, "The Club of Rome."

Whitney Webb has a great piece on it here;

The co-author of one of their founding documents that all the global ruling elites subscribe to. . "The Limits to Growth," which is what Huxley is talking about there. .

. . . . does a much shorter synopsis here, in just two minutes;

Dennis Meadows: How the Population Must be Reduced to 1-2 billion, Achieved with Epidemics​

It looks like there is no chance RFK Jr is the answer, after his revealing pick for VP.
Robert Kennedy Chooses as VP – The World Economic Forum - LewRockwell

Forum List

Back