Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Did you have regular contact with both a mother and father in life & think it was important?

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a democrat) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a democrat) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a democrat) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a moderate/independent) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (I'm a republican) Yes. But no it was not important to me

• (I'm a republican) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (I'm a republican) No. And no, it didn't bother me

• (Other) Yes. And yes it was important to me

• (Other) Yes. But not it was not important to me

• (Other) No. But yes I longed for contact with both of them

• (Other) No. And no, it didn't bother me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
So this is just a survey to see who had contact with both their mother and father in life. And how important people feel about that for children.

Yep. They divorced when I was 8 went to live with my dad at 13...treated me more like a friend than his son he wasn't strict enough etc Mother remarried and was busy with college and my siblings..I was the trouble maker...has nothing to do with my politics but lol...interesting poll.

Funny how that doesn't matter to you when children are raised in single parent homes. Suddenly all that matters is the hope. Too funny.

Get a life and worry about your own household, Mrs. Kravitz.

So this is just a survey to see who had contact with both their mother and father in life. And how important people feel about that for children.

And thread number 48 on the topic.

Plus the 29 you created on your own message board where only you post, talking to yourself.

Plus your website dedicated to the exact same topic where you refer to yourself in the 3rd person and seek donations.

This is what mental illness looks like.

I'm neither a Democrat, a Moderate, or a Republican, and none of your options describe my family life.

Same for me....except I did have both parents in my life...and they were married til death do us part.

what the FUCK does political party have to do with whether someone had a mother and father in their life?

Stupid.

/thread
/poll

what the FUCK does political party have to do with whether someone had a mother and father in their life?

Stupid.

/thread
/poll

Its a lead in to Sil's all consuming obsession: her hatred of gays.

Stupid.

/thread
/poll

This is just another of Sil's lame anti-queer smears.

This is a planet for evil, and only the evil like it. Even your insanity rejects what happens here.

I'm sorry for you. I've had thousands and thousands of hours of delight watching sunsets, birds, nature, children playing, walking my dog, riding horses, swimming, backpacking, late night chats with friends, productive inventing, potluck dinners, basketball games, skin diving, fishing, 4x4ing, touring Europe and the ancient places. This world you can extract the positive from or think of it as evil. And it will become what you think of it.

Forum List

Back