Filming your own demise

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
With camera phones this is not unusual anymore, many people have filmed their own deaths, some have done it intentionally, but most do it by accident.

Back in the day, when video equipment was the size of a parachute, this guiy might have been one of the first. It's a sad story to be first at something like this, this guy was very experienced, just made a terrible oversight.

Fear makes you remember to wear your parachute. He had done so many jumps he had no fear of skydiving obvioulsy

With camera phones this is not unusual anymore, many people have filmed their own deaths, some have done it intentionally, but most do it by accident.

Back in the day, when video equipment was the size of a parachute, this guiy might have been one of the first. It's a sad story to be first at something like this, this guy was very experienced, just made a terrible oversight.

Boring. Why? Such a common place event.

Few people care about anyone else's deaths. Proof?

Few relations and friends care about the shit people leave behind --yard sales.

Big Qxir fan. More Tales from the bottle than Last moments though.

I remember hearing about this.

I got a little sick then.

Time hasn't helped.

Recently watched a video where the son had set up a camera and filmed his dying father in the hospital bed. Seems a bit morbid to me. It isn't something I would want to go back and watch again and again if it was someone I cared about.

Forum List

Back