Univision Host -- Michelle Obama Got Me Fired

Remember this guy was a fashion critic for a spanish channel, it was his job to be critical of people and their fashions.
Basically he was Univision's Joan Rivers. Now remember, Joan Rivers called Michelle Obama a Tranny, yet she did not get fired
Just another double standard.
no but she ended up dead shortly after
Some people do think this was more that just a coincidence. After all she refused apologize after she claimed that President Barack Obama is gay and his wife Michelle is “a transgender”.

The single most amazing thing about this story, is the fact that someone would make comments like this publicly, and apparently believe it was okay, and apparently believe there would be no consequences.
It's stupidity beyond words, this is 2015 not 1915. Obviously any network would have to immediately cut ties with a host that would make these sort of comments.
Even if his employers privately agreed with him, there is just no way this guy could keep his job.

It's possible, if he is genuinely popular with the Univision audience, that after a period of public rehabilitation, he may be able to return in some capacity, to the public airwaves.
He also could just have easily destroyed his career permanently.

[

I don't think you can stop yourself from being so brainless and superficial all the time, maybe it isn't really your fault.

HAHAHA. liberals just keep coming back with the namecalling. That's all they have. Even they know it's indefensible to say its ok the call white people apes but wrong to say the same of blacks.

Tell me dummy, how is calling a white person chimp the same as making monkey and ape references about black people? Any ideas in that tiny little head of yours?

Remember this guy was a fashion critic for a spanish channel, it was his job to be critical of people and their fashions.
Basically he was Univision's Joan Rivers. Now remember, Joan Rivers called Michelle Obama a Tranny, yet she did not get fired
Some people do think this was more that just a coincidence. After all she refused apologize after she claimed that President Barack Obama is gay and his wife Michelle is “a transgender”.

Desperado

Just when you think the nutters can't get any nuttier, here's one who is actually saying that the Obama's may have had Joan Rivers killed.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

You are a very stupid little person.

More namecalling from the left. That's all they have. Even they can see this brazen double standard of saying it's ok to call George Bush an ape but wrong to say the same thing of mooch.

Can we call her a cow. She sure is built like one.

Can you show where black people called George Bush an ape?

Maybe not specifically blacks, but all over the internet for 8 years and more, there were/are cartoons of Bush as an ape.
My guess is, the majority of those ape cartoons were from white liberals, but certainly many or some could have been drawn, written, posted and or re-posted by blacks.

Actually, calling white people apes is not the same as calling black people apes

It's ABSOLUTELY the same thing - unless you think one of two things.

1. blacks actually are apes and pointing this out isn't nice
2. blacks are more sensitive aka bigger pussies, than whites.

Afraid it is not

Blacks have historically been compared to apes and it was a justification to treat them as subhuman

Show a similar treatment of whites

who gives a shit about historical name calling?

It's manufactured outrage plain and simple. Put your big boy pants on.

Who gives a shit? Commercial sponsors, that's who.

Don't get me wrong here. I support the channel's right to fire the guy.

Here's the truly sad part about this. The same government that would FORCE this channel to hire someone they don't like or provide service to them, has no problem with them firing someone they don't like.

That is why the so called equal rights act is unconstitutional. It only protects certain classes.
There is no "equal rights act."

There is the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which has been upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court.

It's remarkable how you and most other conservatives share a common theme of ignorance and stupidly.

The single most amazing thing about this story, is the fact that someone would make comments like this publicly, and apparently believe it was okay, and apparently believe there would be no consequences.

Nothing amazing about it. I'm sure he recalled how everybody called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody objected. So why should people object when the same is said about mooch.. Are you a racist who thinks we need separate rules for black and for white?

Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

More namecalling from the left. That's all they have. Even they can see this brazen double standard of saying it's ok to call George Bush an ape but wrong to say the same thing of mooch.

Maybe not specifically blacks, but all over the internet for 8 years and more, there were/are cartoons of Bush as an ape.
My guess is, the majority of those ape cartoons were from white liberals, but certainly many or some could have been drawn, written, posted and or re-posted by blacks.

My question is....how does whites calling Bush a chimp justify whites calling a black person a chimp?

Nothing amazing about it. I'm sure he recalled how everybody called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody objected. So why should people object when the same is said about mooch.. Are you a racist who thinks we need separate rules for black and for white?

"... and nobody objected ..."

Not true.

But it still has nothing at all to do with this this person's words, on the air and his employer firing him for it.

Desperado

Just when you think the nutters can't get any nuttier, here's one who is actually saying that the Obama's may have had Joan Rivers killed.

:cuckoo:

Just where exactly did I say I believed that. I was just adding to the information that was on this thread.
Remember just because someone post something, does not mean they believe it or endorse it.

My question is....how does whites calling Bush a chimp justify whites calling a black person a chimp?

It doesn't, but there shouldn't be a lot of outrage from liberals here because of how they tormented Bush with all of their Bush chimp cartoons.

He should have asked Bill Maher what was acceptable to call a woman. They didn't bat eyelash when he called then woman Candidate for Vice President Mrs. Palin a, Cxxt

Plus the press went after Palin's kids. They still do. The same useless press that for 6 years has proclaimed the obama kids off-limits!!!

Plus the press went after Palin's kids. They still do. The same useless press that for 6 years has proclaimed the obama kids off-limits!!!

And in so doing they've given license to the endearing phrase: The First Pickaninnies. Governor Palin and Todd have had both daughters and sons. Obama? Well, any little prick can make a girl......but it takes a man to make a boy.

Forum List

Back