Univision Host -- Michelle Obama Got Me Fired

Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

Actually, calling white people apes is not the same as calling black people apes

It's ABSOLUTELY the same thing - unless you think one of two things.

1. blacks actually are apes and pointing this out isn't nice
2. blacks are more sensitive aka bigger pussies, than whites.

Afraid it is not

Blacks have historically been compared to apes and it was a justification to treat them as subhuman

Show a similar treatment of whites

Libs called George Bush a chimp for 8 years and nobody got fired. This clown should point out the double standard of saying it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call black people apes. That is racism.

Actually, calling white people apes is not the same as calling black people apes

Afraid it is not

Blacks have historically been compared to apes and it was a justification to treat them as subhuman

who gives a shit about historical name calling?

It's manufactured outrage plain and simple. Put your big boy pants on.

Afraid it is not

It is rightful outrage

He must be a republican since he has no sense of personal responsibility. I'm sure FOX will hire him.
I believe you are incorrect since he admitted he voted for Obama twice.
"the sacked TV host wrote that as a bi-racial, openly gay man, he is no stranger to discrimination and has long been fighting for minorities.
He also stated: 'I voted openly twice for your husband, Barack Obama.'

Funny thing is this guy is a homo and voting Democrat

He should have asked Bill Maher what was acceptable to call a woman. They didn't bat eyelash when he called then woman Candidate for Vice President Mrs. Palin a, Cxxt

Afraid it is not

Who gives a shit? Commercial sponsors, that's who.

Sometimes your own mouth gets you fired

But why? Don't you think it was kind of mean of Mooochele?

-Geaux

LOL....Michelle didn't have to lift a finger did she?

She just had to sit back, smile and let the racists expose themselves

But blacks always say that the white majority are the only ones who can be racist.
They do? Where do blacks always say that?

Afraid it is not

Don't get me wrong here. I support the channel's right to fire the guy.

Here's the truly sad part about this. The same government that would FORCE this channel to hire someone they don't like or provide service to them, has no problem with them firing someone they don't like.

That is why the so called equal rights act is unconstitutional. It only protects certain classes.

When I was setting at a post and pre-mixer master controller, I realized that this was a clean operation and I'd better not say anything wrong....All it took was one slip of the tongue doing commercials and voice overs....and I was off the mixer board at the local radio station......If you think he was let go for nothing, I've seen people let go for less....

Afraid it is not

It is rightful outrage

His employer agreed.

But yeah, there's always a spot for people like this at fox.

Afraid it is not

Here's the truly sad part about this. The same government that would FORCE this channel to hire someone they don't like or provide service to them, has no problem with them firing someone they don't like.

That is why the so called equal rights act is unconstitutional. It only protects certain classes.
It's also a Mexican privately owned company...They may do as they like with their spoke persons...

Afraid it is not

It is rightful outrage

His employer agreed.

But yeah, there's always a spot for people like this at fox.
he better wear a nice cocktail froc for his Fox interview....

Afraid it is not

:rolleyes: The government couldn't force Univision to hire anyone. And not sure how they'd force them to provide to someone, anyone with a TV can watch them.

Afraid it is not

It's also a Mexican privately owned company...They may do as they like with their spoke persons...

Which requires a FCC broadcasting license. No influence there.

Afraid it is not

Only when they broadcast in the USA....Right now they broadcast in Mexico and ship the feed via satellite..

Afraid it is not

:rolleyes: The government couldn't force Univision to hire anyone. And not sure how they'd force them to provide to someone, anyone with a TV can watch them.

of course the government could force them to hire people they don't want to. If they got caught not hiring people because they are gay, or Muslim, or women, or whatever, the government would fine them, that is forcing them to do something.

As for forcing them to have customers they may not like , same thing.

Ravi, why can't you debate honestly? I men you seem fairly smart, I'm quite sure you could defend your position without lying about EVERYTHING.

Only when they broadcast in the USA....Right now they broadcast in Mexico and ship the feed via satellite..

Yes, but cable companies and such have to BUY that feed from them, which makes them customers. If they refused service to said customer based on one of the few protected reasons, they'd be in big trouble with Uncle Sugar.

Forum List

Back