Understanding women

You see a woman every day, some times every 2nd day.
You have not talked to her so far, just eye looks.
She has a ring on her finger, but it seems too cheap to be a wedding-ring.

It is not a good idea to ask her whether that's a marriage ring, agree?
a) Yes
b) No

I tell ya, if some man came up to me and said your ring looks to cheap to be a real wedding ring, if he EVER stood any kind of chance, he just blew it.

Try saying hello first ya idiot goon. Ever think about trying to be friends with a girl before you start asking personal questions?

"Hi, Ive noticed you in passing would you like to have a cup of coffee with me some day?"

Try it some time.

And why the hell aren't you asking your mother these questions since she is the one going to decide.

Last edited:

a) Yes
b) No

I tell ya, if some man came up to me and said your ring looks to cheap to be a real wedding ring, if he EVER stood any kind of chance, he just blew it.

Try saying hello first ya idiot goon. Ever think about trying to be friends with a girl before you start asking personal questions?

"Hi, Ive noticed you in passing would you like to have a cup of coffee with me some day?"

Try it some time.

And why the hell aren't you asking your mother these questions since she is the one going to decide.

Sooooo....the ol', "I don't want to waste your time, or waste my time..Do you wanna F&*%", won't work, huh? :lol:

a) Yes
b) No

Try it some time.

Sooooo....the ol', "I don't want to waste your time, or waste my time..Do you wanna F&*%", won't work, huh? :lol:

Sure it does. So long as I don't have to waste my time teaching you anything. :lol:

(...)
(...)

I buy from her.
She's a salesperson and the shop is a small family business and it's very hard to isolate her from the other people in the shop so i can initiate a private talk.

With another male member in the shop, I already talk. It's her older brother, so much I have found out and he is a bit older then me. Small talk, but it doesn't last any longer then 5 minutes.
The brother is around every time I buy something, so I continuously talk with him and he remembers me and the things we talked about in the past.
So, if my goal was to be a friend of him, I am probably doing well.
Sometimes, when I am talking to the brother and the shop isn't being busy, she comes and joins her brother, standing besides him and opposite of me.
But, we didn't talk, just looking and smiling.

So, even if I would wanted to ask her, if that's a marriage ring, it would be very hard to isolate her, that I can even ask.

syrenn said:
As I said to you in the Wasabi thread, I have moved to Germany and my mother is in Turkey.
If she were here, I would send my mother in the shop and let her ask if she's married.

(...)
(...)

I buy from her.
She's a salesperson and the shop is a small family business and it's very hard to isolate her from the other people in the shop so i can initiate a private talk.

With another male member in the shop, I already talk. It's her older brother, so much I have found out and he is a bit older then me. Small talk, but it doesn't last any longer then 5 minutes.
The brother is around every time I buy something, so I continuously talk with him and he remembers me and the things we talked about in the past.
So, if my goal was to be a friend of him, I am probably doing well.
Sometimes, when I am talking to the brother and the shop isn't being busy, she comes and joins her brother, standing besides him and opposite of me.
But, we didn't talk, just looking and smiling.

So, even if I would wanted to ask her, if that's a marriage ring, it would be very hard to isolate her, that I can even ask.

syrenn said:
As I said to you in the Wasabi thread, I have moved to Germany and my mother is in Turkey.
If she were here, I would send my mother in the shop and let her ask if she's married.

Can i laugh now?

Are you that afraid to talk to a woman? Is having her brother there to intimating for you to speak to her? How about just opening your mouth and saying "hi" to her the next time she is standing there with her brother?

How about you ask the brother if she is married if you too much of a pussy to ask her yourself?

How about some advice from someone how is not your mother.

Learn to talk to women ya goon!

Keep you mother out of your damn pants! What the hell would you need your mother for in this thing anyway you goon. I was poking fun at you. AND what the hell phone for but to ask her advice. Grow up and be a man, its not to late!

keep your mother out of your damn pants! What the hell would you need your mother for in this thing anyway you goon. Grow up and be a man, its not to late!]

Scared of women. Needs mommy...

keep your mother out of your damn pants! What the hell would you need your mother for in this thing anyway you goon. Grow up and be a man, its not to late!]

My guess is this is islmaic male female crap. I dont think he is scared of the woman. I think he is petrified of the brother.

There is however, a solution for this dilemma . Breast feed from her. :lol: Give it a try ekrem.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/afric...hands-unless-they-have-breast-feed-first.html

Last edited:
Can i laugh now?
Do as you please.

Are you that afraid to talk to a woman?
No.

Is having her brother there to intimating for you to speak to her?
Yes. Even if the brother would not be around, but her mother.

Grow up and be a man, its not to late!
I have reached the climax of being a man within this physical body. I am 28.
Either I inject anabolica, which I don't want or I eat unhealthy amounts of protein paired with a positive calorie intake that is bigger then my basic metabolism, which would result in a higher body fat ratio. This I also don't want.
Talk is cheap in the internet, but I can proof with pictures. I let shoot pictures of me each ending year.
So, it's not for you questioning me 'being a man'.
With 18 I quit playing soccer, and as a result I grew gradually into a more fat body.
Some years later, I payed my conscription-lessening fee to the state and went to Army, although I was in communications division I had to run and make physical activities. Since then I look after myself.
I might not have the prettiest face, but I am definitely a man whose self-esteem isn't low.

Keep you mother out of your damn pants! What the hell would you need your mother for in this thing anyway you goon. I was poking fun at you. AND what the hell phone for but to ask her advice. Grow up and be a man, its not to late!
I don't really give a damn whether you 'are poking fun at me'.
Is there anything else you want to contribute?

My guess is this is islmaic male female crap. I dont think he is scared of the woman. I think he is petrified of the bother.

There is however, a solution for this dilemma . Breast feed from her. :lol: Give it a try ekrem.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/afric...hands-unless-they-have-breast-feed-first.html

Of the bother?

Explain please?

If you have not caught on yet ekrem, i am trying to help you out here. Criticism is part of that. Grow up some and stop being a baby when challenged.

Chronological age has nothing to do with being a man, if you did not get that fine point. I am speaking about being a man in terms of mental and emotional maturity.

Again open that mouth of yours and try saying hello to her.

My guess is this is islmaic male female crap. I dont think he is scared of the woman. I think he is petrified of the bother.

Of the bother?

Explain please?

well shit, Brother...brother....

Ah, I never even thought of that. Scared of the brother.

Makes sense.

If you have not caught on yet ekrem, i am trying to help you out here. Criticism is part of that. Grow up some and stop being a baby when challenged.

Chronological age has nothing to do with being a man, if you did not get that fine point. I am speaking about being a man in terms of mental and emotional maturity.

He's too scared to even listen to a woman.

He's too scared to even listen to a woman.

It would seem so. he doesnt get that i am being serious and trying to help him.

My telling him to be a man seems to have affronted his manliness. Go figure that.

From my perspective understanding women is impossible, just learn to listen to their emotional fears, hold their hands on the beach as you hunger for their ass, glory in their beauty, make them feel glory in their beauty, and fuck them into cheesecake heaven.

That is all you really can do, but you are never really going to understand them.

You are not supposed to, that is the mystery and glory of love and sex.

And if you give a woman I hungry kiss, a kiss that sends your soul to her heart, you are true and totally fucked in love.

I could write the bible on this wonderful shit.

But my male friends, give up on trying to understand that mystery that is female.

You can not fucking do it.

I bet even Lumpy can't do it.

As for my female friends trying to understand men.......I will let you in on the secret hand shake.

There is nothing to understand, we are idiots and morons.

If I were you I would become a lesbian.

As for my female friends trying to understand men.......I will let you in on the secret hand shake.

There is nothing to understand, we are idiots and morons.

If I were you I would become a lesbian.

Aw, you guys have your charms, you know. Everything women try to change about men once they get them are the very draw that drew us. Damned if I know why we do that, but if we fail, we win.

a) Yes
b) No

Just ignore the ring and talk to her, if shes happily married she will let you know without you having to ask anything.

Forum List

Back