HNSOTW - Carly Shimkus

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
HNSOTW: Hot News Slut of the Week

It’s the end of the week and time for something a little light and whimsical. I would like to start a new feature here posting a different hot news slut each week, followed by commentary and a critique of the same.

This week, the HNSOTW is Carly Shimkus of Fox News!! She does morning shows and acts as a fill in guest on a number of other shows on FN.

I give her a 9.7 overall, as her tight body type appeals to me and I think she hot-cute. A warning to JGalt: you probably will not dig her since she weighs under 160lbs.🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1310.jpeg
    IMG_1310.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1309.png
    IMG_1309.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1307.jpeg
    IMG_1307.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1306.jpeg
    IMG_1306.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1305.jpeg
    IMG_1305.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1304.jpeg
    IMG_1304.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1

It’s the end of the week and time for something a little light and whimsical. I would like to start a new feature here posting a different hot news slut each week, followed by commentary and a critique of the same.

This week, the HNSOTW is Carly Shimkus of Fox News!! She does morning shows and acts as a fill in guest on a number of other shows on FN.

I give her a 9.7 overall, as her tight body type appeals to me and I think she hot-cute. A warning to JGalt: you probably will not dig her since she weighs under 160lbs.🤣
FOX NEWS has always had the hottest news babes. I would not call them sluts, just for looking good, though, unless they had their own OnlyFans site page before being a news babe.

Meh, she goes to the same surgeon every other female fox host does.

Forum List

Back