Understanding women

Marriage today is a joke, young people get married because the girl is so hot and because so and so has a big dick, well, being hot and having a big dick can only keep you happy for so long. I was married for 5 years and my last of marriage was so miserable I was volunteering to go to Iraq to get away from her.
Don't forget about the inordinately pricey rock you're forced to purchase (thank you DeBeers for setting that trend, ya pricks) for your wife along with shelving out 6000 to 20,000 dollars for the wedding. And you need not bother with requesting her to sign a pre-nuptial agreement unless you're ready to bear the brunt of her sharp tongue. Ya know. Lest she wants to steal half of your shit if the marriage turns to shite.

I imagine the first wedding to ever take place was complete with ostentatious displays of wealth, the marketing of diamonds, and government contracts. :eusa_eh:

You are absolutly right, marriage is a lose/lose situation for a man. For a woman she gets to show off her expensive wedding ring to her friends and feel that she is not a slut because she is married now, for the man what are the benefits? and the odds are you are going to have give up half your stuff and pay out the ass for alimony and child support when you split up anyways.

I am sorry you are so unhappy...need a hug?

Don't forget about the inordinately pricey rock you're forced to purchase (thank you DeBeers for setting that trend, ya pricks) for your wife along with shelving out 6000 to 20,000 dollars for the wedding. And you need not bother with requesting her to sign a pre-nuptial agreement unless you're ready to bear the brunt of her sharp tongue. Ya know. Lest she wants to steal half of your shit if the marriage turns to shite.

I imagine the first wedding to ever take place was complete with ostentatious displays of wealth, the marketing of diamonds, and government contracts. :eusa_eh:

You are absolutly right, marriage is a lose/lose situation for a man. For a woman she gets to show off her expensive wedding ring to her friends and feel that she is not a slut because she is married now, for the man what are the benefits? and the odds are you are going to have give up half your stuff and pay out the ass for alimony and child support when you split up anyways.

I'm fine now, I'm not married anymore.:dance:

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you.

You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

If she got upset at your hold doors and pulling out the chair, she probably means it. Otherwise teasingly say "I insist. Allow me to be a chauvinist sexist pig Just this one time"

"Why not just suprise me. I'll be very pleased to just be your guest."

But on the other hand whether she surprised you or you told her what you would like.-->>

"This is really great. I hope you didn't go through too much trouble"

Here is where your walking tight rope:

1. If she knows she can't cook she probably would not make the offer.

2. If she really can't cook but doesn't know it, she'll most likely take it as a compliment, think you're sweet and be happy.

3. If she is just testing you (depending on your manerism) she'll think:
A. You're a kind sweet liar. Not to good at it but kind and sweet just the same.
And you've scored browney points.
B. You're a LOW LIFE BALD FACED SOB with other motives. THEN YOUR SHIT.

I suppose I could start my own thread, but I'd rather hi-jack this one.

There's this absoultely gorgeous librarian that I stop to chat with, and I always get The Vibe from her....the direct look, constant smiles, occasional touch (arm pat was the latest).

Anyway, I'm at a loss as to whether or not she's friendly, flirting, or both....and if it matters.

Frankly I think not: I think we both enjoy our occasional semi-flirtations.:redface:

Go straight for fucking, it can not lead you wrong.

There's this absoultely gorgeous librarian that I stop to chat with, and I always get The Vibe from her....the direct look, constant smiles, occasional touch (arm pat was the latest).

Anyway, I'm at a loss as to whether or not she's friendly, flirting, or both....and if it matters.

Frankly I think not: I think we both enjoy our occasional semi-flirtations.:redface:

Go straight for fucking, it can not lead you wrong.

*shudder* Sure it can. Many STD's out there...then there's AIDS, pregnancy..

How often do you see her and do you only see her in the library whilst she's at work?
If you are married then you should not go further then semi-flirtations.

ahh you will be. Someone new will come along and knock your socks off, and there you will be - married again. :D

ahh you will be. Someone new will come along and knock your socks off, and there you will be - married again. :D
If you love someone dearly, why is marriage necessary? Just because it's a culturally ingrained ritual does not mean that in order for you to love your mate completely you have to put a ring on his/her finger and utter contrived vows to each other.

If you love someone dearly, why is marriage necessary? Just because it's a culturally ingrained ritual does not mean that in order for you to love your mate completely you have to put a ring on his/her finger and utter contrived vows to each other.

That is the part of marriage I find the most important, and feel the state license is the real bullshit to ruining a marriage. It seems so ugly and stark hideous to throw that into the greatest event of two loving human beings. Just a ceremony of some kind, a reception for meeting family members.

State shouldn't make laws based on marriage, like on taxes, or insurance, credits, etc. Everyone as a person is good enough. Imagine, the state sticks a license on your ass for as long as you both shall live. True slaves to the state to share their deepest love and feelings with the bastards like a third person in bed. While that works for me, I am the third person in bed, not the state. LOL!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

I agree,its just better to live with someone that way if things don't work out, all you have to do is pack up and leave, not pay thousands for a divorce, give up half your things and god forbid have to pay alimony which is nothing but child support for adults.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

A true gentleman always pays....but then I'm old and think that's the way it should be.

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

You should be thankful she attempted to cook exactly what you wanted.

You use words like necessary, completely and contrived in describing marriage. If your truly committed, it is a pleasure to demonstrate your love for the other person. Living together is an expression of reservation. My guess is it isn't the institution of marriage you are opposed to, but the loss of the same.

Marriage says 'exclusively we are ours that no one else can put asunder.'

Marriage is a sacrament of hope for the future of mankind.

Many seem to think marriage is about sex. It is not.

You see a woman every day, some times every 2nd day.
You have not talked to her so far, just eye looks.
She has a ring on her finger, but it seems too cheap to be a wedding-ring.

It is not a good idea to ask her whether that's a marriage ring, agree?
a) Yes
b) No

Forum List

Back