Understanding women

You see a woman every day, some times every 2nd day.
You have not talked to her so far, just eye looks.
She has a ring on her finger, but it seems too cheap to be a wedding-ring.

It is not a good idea to ask her whether that's a marriage ring, agree?
a) Yes
b) No

Just ignore the ring and talk to her, if shes happily married she will let you know without you having to ask anything.

He doesn't seem to get the simple idea of just saying hello. Talking it would seem needs corralling and isolating her.

You see a woman every day, some times every 2nd day.
You have not talked to her so far, just eye looks.
She has a ring on her finger, but it seems too cheap to be a wedding-ring.

It is not a good idea to ask her whether that's a marriage ring, agree?
a) Yes
b) No

Just ignore the ring and talk to her, if shes happily married she will let you know without you having to ask anything.

He doesn't seem to get the simple idea of just saying hello. Talking it would seem needs corralling and isolating her.

I had sex with a married woman before, I knew she was married but I just went up and talked to her, and an hour later I was getting it in. If her marriage is really worth anything she will tell you soon after you start talking to her.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

1. she's testing you. PAY for the meal.

2. when it comes to cooking (especially something like chilly) people have different tastes

up here in the northeast you just can't get a good chilly...
everyone up here will tell you they can make a "good" chilly but they deceive themselves.

spaghetti sauces are the same way; everyone makes their own and they are ALL different.

a few weeks ago a friend (a cook/chef/caterer) made his version of "chilly" and gave me some.
it sucked; too watery, too many tomatoes, and hamburger the size of asteroids...
and NO CHILLIES!

so I fixed it up and made it MUCH BETTER (used a small habanero for heat)

though her chilly may have been not up to your standards it is quite possible that she can cook other things quite well.....

*sniff, sniff* This brings a tear to my eye.

Can't...............

stop...............

laughing!

Dont tell me you missed this one?
Yup. I did. I was gone for a while and couldn't use the net.

This is just great.

:lmao:

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I had to pos rep Huggy for this one; he sums it up nicely:
If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

I think your relationship skills are better suited applied to livestock management than other human beings.

I had sex with a married woman before, I knew she was married but I just went up and talked to her, and an hour later I was getting it in. If her marriage is really worth anything she will tell you soon after you start talking to her.

That seems to be a theme with you. This is the second time you've reported making a conquest with a woman, either engaged or married.

Then you put them down.

I don't get it.

That seems to be a theme with you. This is the second time you've reported making a conquest with a woman, either engaged or married.

Then you put them down.

I don't get it.
First of all, how the hell do you get that High put a woman down from his post?

Secondly, it's hysterical that you single out his post - a benign one when it comes to respect for women - out of all this thread.

:cuckoo:

Then you put them down.

I don't get it.

Secondly, it's hysterical that you single out his post - a benign one when it comes to respect for women - out of all this thread.

He bragged about fucking a Muslim woman who'd been engaged, and then he criticised her for fucking him.

Now, he's putting down a married woman who slept with him.

I don't get it.

He likes to fuck women, but does he love women? There's a difference.

Does he respect people who are in married relationships or engaged?

Doesn't look like it. All he's interested in is getting his rocks off.

Last edited:

Then you put them down.

I don't get it.

He bragged about fucking a Muslim woman who'd been engaged, and then he criticised her for fucking him.

Now, he's putting down a married woman who slept with him.

Again, where the fuck do you get that High is putting down this married woman?

.... I don't get it.

He likes to fuck women, but does he love women? There's a difference.

Right. There is a difference between fucking and loving. Many like both activities. If a man likes to fuck from time to time with no relationship involved, that is not a shocker. And, guess what? Several women do, too.

Yet somehow you suspect that he doesn't love women.

.... Does he respect people who are in married relationships or engaged?

It's pretty clear that he does if they respect their relationship.

Doesn't look like it.

Of course it doesn't to you. You are seeing a lot of stuff that clearly does not exist. That's called hallucinating, by the way.

.... All he's interested in is getting his rocks off.
Soi the fuck what?

You have an entire thread about some idiot who treats women like fucking livestock and you comment on High's comment about sleeping with a married woman who obvious wanted to sleep with him?????????

Seriously, seek professional help. You really do need it.

Forum List

Back