Sometimes you just need

3.JPG

I'm one of those culinary deviants that likes anchovies. Someone will probably "neg" me for that.

You need to go to the thread in my sig to learn about your anchovies and other sea creatures.....................:eusa_shhh:

I'm one of those culinary deviants that likes anchovies. Someone will probably "neg" me for that.

You need to go to the thread in my sig to learn about your anchovies and other sea creatures.....................

It's nothing personal, Echo Zulu, but I've disabled the presence of signatures, and it's not a setting I intend to reverse. So I'll have to remain in the dark with regards to "anchovies and other sea creatures".

You need to go to the thread in my sig to learn about your anchovies and other sea creatures.....................

It's nothing personal, Echo Zulu, but I've disabled the presence of signatures, and it's not a setting I intend to reverse. So I'll have to remain in the dark with regards to "anchovies and other sea creatures".

You don't know what you're missing yo.

Duuuuude! 86 the hairy fish!

I'm sorry, California Girl, but you've lost me. Could you please elaborate on what I'm guessing could be a comparison between eating anchovies and the unpleasant ordeal of orally pleasuring an unhygienic (not to mention inconsiderate) lady's 'axe wound', so to speak.

Please excuse my vulgar imagination.

Last edited:

Duuuuude! 86 the hairy fish!

I'm sorry, California Girl, but you've lost me. Could you please elaborate on what I'm guessing could be a comparison between eating anchovies and the unpleasant ordeal of orally pleasuring an unhygienic (not to mention inconsiderate) lady's 'axe wound', so to speak.

Please excuse my vulgar imagination.

86 - no

hairy fish - anchovies.

Forum List

Back