Understanding women

Why does everyone have this need to be in a relationship?

Human nature? The desire to connect on an emotional level with someone else. I think evolution has led us to be mostly monogamous because it provided some kind of advantage to the kids' survival.

Have you seen the divorce rates in this country? marriage is a failure, kids are growing up without both parents marriage or not.

I find the women I have been acquainted with easy to understand.

Were they alive?

Well, I did work as a teen at a Memorial park, but since I did help to get them ready for their final rest, I was acquainted with them.

But I've never had any issues with dead people. Only live people have caused me problems.

:razz:

I find the women I have been acquainted with easy to understand.

They let me know how they are feeling and then all I have to do is find the reason with a little coaxing.

They need to coax me more as it's a bit harder for me to share my feelings. They work harder to understand me than I them.

But mostly with cash, deleted. Knock it off Jos::

@ Jos

Coming from one who trolls me and posts this:

And this:

"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I won't let what she says bother me too much.

i am old school...when you have a child it should be in wedlock..and you should know who the father is....

now if i were young today....i dont know about marriage....but i am a hopeless romantic...i most likely would still marry

i am old school...when you have a child it should be in wedlock..and you should know who the father is....

now if i were young today....i dont know about marriage....but i am a hopeless romantic...i most likely would still marry

Marriage today is a joke, young people get married because the girl is so hot and because so and so has a big dick, well, being hot and having a big dick can only keep you happy for so long. I was married for 5 years and my last of marriage was so miserable I was volunteering to go to Iraq to get away from her.

Marriage today is a joke, young people get married because the girl is so hot and because so and so has a big dick, well, being hot and having a big dick can only keep you happy for so long. I was married for 5 years and my last of marriage was so miserable I was volunteering to go to Iraq to get away from her.

Don't blame marriage...blame your stupidity. :cuckoo:

Human nature? The desire to connect on an emotional level with someone else. I think evolution has led us to be mostly monogamous because it provided some kind of advantage to the kids' survival.

Have you seen the divorce rates in this country? marriage is a failure, kids are growing up without both parents marriage or not.

Well, a lot, but not all. ;)

A good marriage takes effort, giving, caring about the other person, and not being all about me me me.

I think it's creeping on 60% now. I grew up with only one parent in the house. But you said relationship, which isn't confined to just marriage.

I think the desire to be in a steady relationship still exists, by and large, regardless of what the divorce numbers are becoming. A losing team still has the desire to win the game.

Don't forget about the inordinately pricey rock you're forced to purchase (thank you DeBeers for setting that trend, ya pricks) for your wife along with shelving out 6000 to 20,000 dollars for the wedding. And you need not bother with requesting her to sign a pre-nuptial agreement unless you're ready to bear the brunt of her sharp tongue. Ya know. Lest she wants to steal half of your shit if the marriage turns to shite.

I imagine the first wedding to ever take place was complete with ostentatious displays of wealth, the marketing of diamonds, and government contracts. :eusa_eh:

Not all marriages are failures.

Don't forget about the inordinately pricey rock you're forced to purchase (thank you DeBeers for setting that trend, ya pricks) for your wife along with shelving out 6000 to 20,000 dollars for the wedding. And you need not bother with requesting her to sign a pre-nuptial agreement unless you're ready to bear the brunt of her sharp tongue. Ya know. Lest she wants to steal half of your shit if the marriage turns to shite.

I imagine the first wedding to ever take place was complete with ostentatious displays of wealth, the marketing of diamonds, and government contracts. :eusa_eh:

The offer was made of ANYTHING i wanted. A dead serious offer. If the wedding cost a million, a 3 carrot Tiffany ring, a 20k dress, it was there for the taking. I wanted and had a small intimate wedding and a small ring with a reset family diamond. Everything is or should not be about money.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

I don't play games with men or women. If I decide that I don't want a man to pay for my meal, that is my way of signaling to him that I am not interested in him, romantically.

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

That would mean to me, that I gave it my best effort and we have differences in how we like foods to taste. Nothing more, nothing less. ( I don't like sweet food either..lol..except in dessert. )

Bon appetit` :)

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Please see above in Italics and sensual lavender.....

I suppose I could start my own thread, but I'd rather hi-jack this one.

There's this absoultely gorgeous librarian that I stop to chat with, and I always get The Vibe from her....the direct look, constant smiles, occasional touch (arm pat was the latest).

Anyway, I'm at a loss as to whether or not she's friendly, flirting, or both....and if it matters.

Frankly I think not: I think we both enjoy our occasional semi-flirtations.:redface:

There's this absoultely gorgeous librarian that I stop to chat with, and I always get The Vibe from her....the direct look, constant smiles, occasional touch (arm pat was the latest).

Anyway, I'm at a loss as to whether or not she's friendly, flirting, or both....and if it matters.

Frankly I think not: I think we both enjoy our occasional semi-flirtations.:redface:

Just pick which head your going to think with on the subject and go with whatever that tells you.

Just pick which head your going to think with on the subject and go with whatever that tells you.

I have a choice?

Just ask her if she wants to knock back a few beers after work.

You are absolutly right, marriage is a lose/lose situation for a man. For a woman she gets to show off her expensive wedding ring to her friends and feel that she is not a slut because she is married now, for the man what are the benefits? and the odds are you are going to have give up half your stuff and pay out the ass for alimony and child support when you split up anyways.

Don't blame marriage...blame your stupidity. :cuckoo:

Fuck you bitch.

I have a choice?

Don't get ahead of yourself. SHE will choose.

You are absolutly right, marriage is a lose/lose situation for a man. For a woman she gets to show off her expensive wedding ring to her friends and feel that she is not a slut because she is married now, for the man what are the benefits? and the odds are you are going to have give up half your stuff and pay out the ass for alimony and child support when you split up anyways.

Sounds like you planned to fail. Spend more time on making it work. The things you mentioned as benefits were money and social standing related. Bad place to start.

Forum List

Back