Understanding women

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ekrem, Jan 9, 2011.

1. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
    On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
    Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
    You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

2. Blagger

Blagger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +407
    They say that a truly great man has a woman rolling her eyes behind him.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,130
    In fact, what she REALLY wants is for her to pick up the entire tab. She wants to pay for it all, but she's embarrassed to ask you. So if she says that to you, insist she pays for your meal too. It shows that you care.

Yes, it does. Now, it is completely fair you to storm out of your dinner date, throwing your napkin on the ground and telling her that she will never get married because she can't cook, but that's a little old fashion. A new, modern man is open-minded. She still might be marriage material. But first, you must test her. Throw your food on the floor and demand she clean it up. If she immediately falls to her knees and cleans it up quickly and thoroughly, then she might still be worth keeping. But if she doesn't, don't waste anymore time with her.

Generally, women are expensive. $500 a night will get you anything you want.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  4. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    I sense, that she is expecting me to be some kind of dominant, because she had 2 temperament outbursts so far for no real reasons. But I did not curb her temperament and when it happened the 2nd time I interrupted the date and went home. Then she phoned me and that telephone conversation led to the infamous dinner-date where she was supposed to cook a hot meal, but on my dish landed something sugary although the original meal is prepared hot according to regional tradition.

5. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    Apart from the meal on the dinner-date, the date was generally distanced. In retrospective I don't really know, why I was really at her.
    Since then we have kept it low-profile, only text-messages through mobile phone.
    No real conversation, just some nonessential small-talk just for the purpose of keeping us relevant to each other. "How was your day" and such small-talk.
    And we were just dating without reproduction action.

But, I would really like to continue to date her, as I didn't date something in the level of her beauty for at least 2 years, and the dating thing anyway played a low-profile role in my life since Summer 2010. I see no problem in admitting that.

So she really has my interest. And most women I dated(etc.) so far were women I knew for a long time, this woman on the other hand was introduced to me by a friend, so she is someone totally new. Basically, we simply just talked, went out for dinner and such things.

I am now tending to asking her out again. Do you think, that I should talk about the dinner-date and that I don't have any desire for a drama-queen or shall I just look out how it plays out without saying anythin?

P.S:
    She's 26 and her birthday is 26th January, that's when she will turn 27.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  6. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    I think you're right. You need to let your mother arrange a marriage for you. ;)

Ill give you a few hints.

1- doesnt sound as if shes into you.
    2- doesnt sound as if you are into her... except for her looks.

And now the big ones.

3- If you like her ask her out. Stop over thinking all of this and just be yourself. If it works out it works out. If it doesnt it doesnt.

4- Not everything has some "secret hidden meaning" so stop looking for that.

7. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Understanding women? Why isn't this thread in the Conspiracy Theory Forum? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

8. Ernie S.

Ernie S. Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,503
    In my vast experience, if a woman insists on paying for her dinner, it means that she won't be owing you a roll in the hay after dinner. If she is going to let you pay and then orders the most expensive item on the menu, You might get lucky, but she thinks she is the best lay in town.

9. Sheldon

Sheldon Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,330
    This is some great advice. I would also add that, at some point in the dinner, you should "accidentally" spill some of the meal on your lap. Then "ask" her in a stern tone (so it sounds more like a passive-aggressive command) if she'll clean up where you spilled. If she refuses, or even slightly hesitates, call her a feminazi man-hating whore, and leave the restaurant immediately. Slam your fist on the table for added effect.

10. ekrem

ekrem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +375
    I didn't see or talk to my mother for a while.
    If I haven't met a woman who is qualified for marrying at the age of 30, then I will have an arranged marriage. So, I have 2 years left, where I can meet that woman on my own. If I don't meet her, I know, that my mother will find me a honest and good lady for my children.

I don't want to make children when I am 40 or 50, and when the children are grown-up(18) myself is a fat grey-hair something.
    So I have a time-limit in my search.