Under the National Emergency Declaration could Trump impose a stop and identify mandate?

You kids just wanna burn the whole Constitution don't you.

Well except for the current incarnation of the second amendment.
I don't think he said he supports it. He is asking if you support it.

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

Oh I’d definitely support it...I’d proudly wear my iD around my neck. I’d damn near support ANYTHING that would lead to mass deportations. Shit, I allow the TSA to molest me to keep guns out of the sky...right?

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?

Why would you have a firearm on your seat?

Because it bugs me when I drive. Don’t have to be a gun. Maybe it’s an open beer? Maybe it’s a MAGA hat or a hookers face in your lap, but mostly, maybe a dude just wants to get along and not be messed with. There are probably better ways to deal with illegals.

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?

Why would you have a firearm on your seat?

Because it bugs me when I drive. Don’t have to be a gun. Maybe it’s an open beer? Maybe it’s a MAGA hat or a hookers face in your lap, but mostly, maybe a dude just wants to get along and not be messed with. There are probably better ways to deal with illegals.

An illegal "dood" who wants to be left alone? Why should we?

Think of it like this,

My CCW is always with my iD and my Sig is always on me.
I tell an officer I’m permitted and carrying before he asks me anything.

Under a National Emergency declaration? No, he could not.

Under martial law? Yes, he could.

I would prefer to see an internal situation legislated that would force the illegals to leave under their own steam.

Guess what? Every time I'm pulled over by a cop I show ID. No question.

After checking me out they just say "Have a good day, Mr. Kinetta." and off I go. :113:

They have to have a reason for stopping you. They cannot stop you just for the hell of it.

52586526_10155989506075779_4351804780071354368_n.jpg

It is because the Congress has the power of the purse. None of those orders contradicted the Constitution. This is a power grab by Trump.

Think of it like this,

your-papers-please1.jpg

Under a National Emergency declaration? No, he could not.

Under martial law? Yes, he could.

I would prefer to see an internal situation legislated that would force the illegals to leave under their own steam.

Guess what? Every time I'm pulled over by a cop I show ID. No question.

After checking me out they just say "Have a good day, Mr. Kinetta." and off I go. :113:

Wait a minute...you dont get pistol whipped,tased and thrown in the back of a patrol car?
You must be white,or you comply with the officers requests and dont try and make a fucken scene!!

Would you support such an aggressive action?

Oh damn. I don’t think anyone would go for that, and those that are okay with it would not be okay with it if they were stopped and identified. I wouldn’t like to have to do that on the whim of some federal agent. No I wouldn’t support that.

No.

Do you fellas see any other method working to identify, arrest and deport 12-40 million people?

You want to turn this into Nazi Germany just because you hate people. People like you should be jailed for the filthy animal you are.

Oh damn. I don’t think anyone would go for that, and those that are okay with it would not be okay with it if they were stopped and identified. I wouldn’t like to have to do that on the whim of some federal agent. No I wouldn’t support that.

No.

Do you fellas see any other method working to identify, arrest and deport 12-40 million people?
this is their plan:
nYtYkZR.png
3SOjKUf.jpg

Think of it like this,

View attachment 246943

How cool would that be...watching troops stroll the streets of Los Angeles stopping every Brown person for identification. I dream of those days.

You talking illegal search and seizure?

I’m talking full martial law bud.

You are talking about a dictatorship. At that point it is time to take up arms and take the country back.

NEGATIVE
Many states use “stop and identify” tactics to solve crime.

They don't stop everyone in town and throw them out one by one until they find a suspect. There has to be a rhyme and reason.

Think of it like this,

View attachment 246943

How cool would that be...watching troops stroll the streets of Los Angeles stopping every Brown person for identification. I dream of those days.
That's because you are a Nazi wannabe.

You talking illegal search and seizure?

I’m talking full martial law bud.

You are talking about a dictatorship. At that point it is time to take up arms and take the country back.

NEGATIVE
Many states use “stop and identify” tactics to solve crime.

They don't stop everyone in town and throw them out one by one until they find a suspect. There has to be a rhyme and reason.

“Reasonable suspicion”.....that’s all they need.
If one is brown and in Los Angeles that would be cause for reasonable suspicion.

Think of it like this,

View attachment 246943

I'll bet you long for the days of Nazi Germany. You are the enemy of this country and everything it stands for. You are the one who should be arrested and deported.

Forum List

Back