Under the National Emergency Declaration could Trump impose a stop and identify mandate?

So, that is not what the civil authorities do in a free country, they are required to have a probable cause to stop you and ask for ID.
Of course. And who says that DON'T have that probable cause ? (as I already mentioned further back in the thread > Post # 9)

They ask for papers because they HAVE a probable cause.

So, that is not what the civil authorities do in a free country, they are required to have a probable cause to stop you and ask for ID.
Of course. And who says that DON'T have that probable cause ? (as I already mentioned further back in the thread > Post # 9)

They ask for papers because they HAVE a probable cause.

Post 9 is wrong. He is talking about stopping and asking for papers for anyone reason at all or no reason at all.

Post 9 is wrong. He is talking about stopping and asking for papers for anyone reason at all or no reason at all.
FALSE! It is not illegal search & seizure. This is a misrepresentation for political purposes, of police doing their jobs accurately and suitably. Post # 9 is correct.

its-a-conspiracy-make-a-meme-18726728-png.247503
WHAT is ? :lol:
Damn near everything you and several other RWNJs here post, but this is what I was referring to in this instance.

"funded by leftist activists, like the Charlottelsville "neo-nazis" probably were. "

But that is not what the OP is about, it is about any civil authority being able to walk up to you and say "papers please"...
So what ?

24 states still use “stop and identify”....you know that...right?

Yes, 24 states use "stop and identify" in which they can detain a person based on reasonable suspicion that the person has committed, is committing or is about to commit a crime...not just for the fuck of it like you want things to be.

Haha...it’s hardly “for the fuck of it” bud....it’s to solve a massive problem for Americans.
If you happen to be Brown in a nation with an illegal immigration problem you are subject to be stopped. Simple shit

But that is not what the OP is about, it is about any civil authority being able to walk up to you and say "papers please"...
So what ?

Yes, 24 states use "stop and identify" in which they can detain a person based on reasonable suspicion that the person has committed, is committing or is about to commit a crime...not just for the fuck of it like you want things to be.

Haha...it’s hardly “for the fuck of it” bud....it’s to solve a massive problem for Americans.
If you happen to be Brown in a nation with an illegal immigration problem you are subject to be stopped. Simple shit

Thank you for proving my point!

WHAT point ? So those of us who are Hispanic, and speak Spanish occasionally, will be profiled, with cops checking us for citizenship ? You have a problem with that ? I don't. In fact, I kind of like it.

It shows that our law enforcement is helping to protect us from the harms of illegal immigration. Let's hire more cops to do even more profiling, and more checking. This is all a GOOD thing, as most Americans agree, when they voted for Donald Trump.

WHAT point ? So those of us who are Hispanic, and speak Spanish occasionally, will be profiled, with cops checking us for citizenship ? You have a problem with that ? I don't. In fact, I kind of like it.

It shows that our law enforcement is helping to protect us from the harms of illegal immigration. Let's hire more cops to do even more profiling, and more checking. This is all a GOOD thing, as most Americans agree, when they voted for Donald Trump.

having brown skin is not probable cause. You think it is great now when it is your party doing the profiling, you will be less happy when the other party is doing it.

having brown skin is not probable cause. You think it is great now when it is your party doing the profiling, you will be less happy when the other party is doing it.
Having brown skin isn't what prompts cops to profile for non-citizenship. I'm half-Hispanic, and am rather light skinned (especially in the summer when I stay indoors a lot.) But I've been checked for citizenship, when I and friends were talking Spanish, and mentioned the names of other countries. This gave the bilingual cop reason to question us.

Your idea of race being factor is a deliberate distortion promoted by Democrats, for whom the flashing of the race card is a way of life, and promoted every day on liberal media. You all probably have no idea how silly you look.

And as for "the other party", what is it that they would do ?

Having brown skin isn't what prompts cops to profile for non-citizenship. I'm half-Hispanic, and am rather light skinned (especially in the summer when I stay indoors a lot.) But I've been checked for citizenship, when I and friends were talking Spanish, and mentioned the names of other countries. This gave the bilingual cop reason to question us.

Your idea of race being factor is a deliberate distortion promoted by Democrats, for whom the flashing of the race card is a way of life, and promoted every day on liberal media. You all probably have no idea how silly you look.

And as for "the other party", what is it that they would do ?

So, now speaking a different language is "probable cause" for having committed a crime?

you are living in the wrong country buddy, you would have been much happier in the USSR

So what ?

You wouldn’t dare want to risk inconveniencing those party to the perpetration of illegal immigration would you? Definitely not if it meant helping good REAL Americans...huh?

You wouldn’t dare want to risk inconveniencing those party to the perpetration of illegal immigration would you? Definitely not if it meant helping good REAL Americans...huh?

Either we have a Constitution or we do not. Picking and choosing the parts you wish to ignore is no different than shitting on the whole thing.

Either we are a free country or we are not.

Either we have a Constitution or we do not. Picking and choosing the parts you wish to ignore is no different than shitting on the whole thing.

What makes you think we are a “free country”?
You Lefties have been fucking that up for years.

I do love it when the big government statist that wants to give away more freedoms and rights calls me a lefty.

shows you were born without a sense of irony.

I do love it when the big government statist that wants to give away more freedoms and rights calls me a lefty.

You Lefties force the hand of legislators over and over again...then you bitch when good people demand your lunacy be stopped via legislation.
Ultimately good people get fucked and make compromises thanks to you lowdown trash.

You Lefties force the hand of legislators over and over again...then you bitch when good people demand your lunacy be stopped via legislation.
Ultimately good people get fucked and make compromises thanks to you lowdown trash.

So, now speaking a different language is "probable cause" for having committed a crime?

you are living in the wrong country buddy, you would have been much happier in the USSR
No, it is probable cause for having one's ID checked. Having reading comprehension difficulty ?

As for the USSR, it doesn't exist.

How is anyone ignoring parts of the Constitution ?

Forum List

Back