Under the National Emergency Declaration could Trump impose a stop and identify mandate?

You kids just wanna burn the whole Constitution don't you.

Well except for the current incarnation of the second amendment.
I don't think he said he supports it. He is asking if you support it.

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?
View attachment 246943

How cool would that be...watching troops stroll the streets of Los Angeles stopping every Brown person for identification. I dream of those days.
That's because you are a Nazi wannabe.

You kids just wanna burn the whole Constitution don't you.

Well except for the current incarnation of the second amendment.

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?
View attachment 246943

How cool would that be...watching troops stroll the streets of Los Angeles stopping every Brown person for identification. I dream of those days.

I'll bet you long for the days of Nazi Germany. You are the enemy of this country and everything it stands for. You are the one who should be arrested and deported.

You know what I just notice?

410px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

gettyimages-1074454052.jpg

Hummmmmm.

Hell yes....I’d be willing to accept a little dose of commie as it would relate to the eradication of tens of millions of brown cockroaches...I’d embrace that shit big time.

Think of it like this,

View attachment 246943

That's because you are a Nazi wannabe.

Think of it like this,

View attachment 246943

I'll bet you long for the days of Nazi Germany. You are the enemy of this country and everything it stands for. You are the one who should be arrested and deported.

You know what I just notice?

Hummmmmm.

Hell yes....I’d be willing to accept a little dose of commie as it would relate to the eradication of tens of millions of brown cockroaches...I’d embrace that shit big time.
You've got Nasi-ism and communism confused mein freund.

The Constitution as it is correctly interpreted. Thugs like you are enemies of this country.
"Correctly interpreted" how ? Let's hear YOUR version.

Even though you've already made an IDIOT out of yourself, with your second sentence. :rolleyes:

Trump has thus far declared three national emergencies during his tenure, CNN reported. One centers on creating penalties for individuals around the world who are involved in human rights abuses. Another penalizes individuals involved in perpetuating violence in Nicaragua. And another imposes sanctions on foreign entities who seek to interfere in American elections.

Obama Declared National Emergencies As President — But Not To Secure Wall Funding

----------------

Dz0swX-WwAA00br.jpg

Trump has thus far declared three national emergencies during his tenure, CNN reported. One centers on creating penalties for individuals around the world who are involved in human rights abuses. Another penalizes individuals involved in perpetuating violence in Nicaragua. And another imposes sanctions on foreign entities who seek to interfere in American elections.

Obama Declared National Emergencies As President — But Not To Secure Wall Funding

----------------

Dz0swX-WwAA00br.jpg
Okay, so why are democrats trying to stop the wall funding? Republicans didn't try to stop Obama's National emergencies.

----------------

Dz0swX-WwAA00br.jpg

It's time to pay your fair share. It's only 5 billion less than 0.1% of the budget, so STFU and pay.

We brought our military all the way across the continent to defeat the Nazis... and now we can't even build a border barrier to shield us from the thugs?

If these idiots were alive during WWII we would have let the Nazis to come over and simply walk past the border taking over the country.
Just in case you weren't paying attention, that's not what this thread is about. He is supporting gestapo style policing.

If you are for that, you're a fuckin' Nazi. Get out of my country.

We brought our military all the way across the continent to defeat the Nazis... and now we can't even build a border barrier to shield us from the thugs?

If these idiots were alive during WWII we would have let the Nazis to come over and simply walk past the border taking over the country.
Just in case you weren't paying attention, that's not what this thread is about. He is supporting gestapo style policing.

Haha...that’s your spin, your story.
I would support stop and identify tactics if it meant mass deportations of illegals....that’s it.
Simple shit....spin that.

Last edited:

Haha...that’s you spin, your story.
I would support stop and identify tactics if it meant mass deportations of illegals....that’s it.
I don't need to spin anything. Your statement is quite clear.

hqdefault.jpg

"Your papers please".

View attachment 246981

"Your papers please".

Again, I dream of the day where troops patrol the streets of our shitholes in an attempt to eradicate tens of millions of thirdworld criminals from our nation....unAmerican lowlife degenerates won’t understand this, they can’t wrap their heads around it...Remember, filth is never bothered by other filth.

View attachment 246981

"Your papers please".

Again, I dream of the day where troops patrol the streets of our shitholes in an attempt to eradicate tens of millions of thirdworld criminals from our nation....unAmerican lowlife degenerates won’t understand this, they can’t wrap their heads around it...Remember, filth is never bothered by other filth.
Right, you're a Nazi.

Forum List

Back