Undaunted by criticism, Trump looks to next Putin meeting

Another leftist who hates the military but wants to use them to attack Russia....no surprise here folks.
I am just not a Trump butt licker.
Sure thing sparky. You hate Trump,you hate America,You hate the Military,ICE...etc etc....ALL of you leftists are the same.
If you equate Trump to America I feel sorry for you. Trump sells out this nation and its allies to Putin, and denigrates our greatest institutions and you cheer him on. There are people who despise America and its institutions and, it ain't those on the center left or center right, but those that bow down to the orange beast.

Another leftist who hates the military but wants to use them to attack Russia....no surprise here folks.
Sure thing sparky. You hate Trump,you hate America,You hate the Military,ICE...etc etc....ALL of you leftists are the same.
If you equate Trump to America I feel sorry for you. Trump sells out this nation and its allies to Putin, and denigrates our greatest institutions and you cheer him on. There are people who despise America, its institutions and it comes from those that bow down to the orange beast.
Sure sure snowflake. President Trump ran for President instead of running a BILLION dollar empire because he hates America.YAWN. He is TIRED of seeing America being raped by its "allies" and so am I and obviously so are Americans as a whole.

So tweeted Sanders-Huckabee.

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

You know what else is in November?

The military parade.

Get ready for the spectacle of Trump and Putin reviewing the military like they did in the old Soviet Union.

Well, Putin does want to see how his investment is working out in person.

Nothing in the link suggested it would be in November, so just stop with the lies already.

If you equate Trump to America I feel sorry for you. Trump sells out this nation and its allies to Putin, and denigrates our greatest institutions and you cheer him on. There are people who despise America, its institutions and it comes from those that bow down to the orange beast.
Sure sure snowflake. President Trump ran for President instead of running a BILLION dollar empire because he hates America.YAWN. He is TIRED of seeing America being raped by its "allies" and so am I and obviously so are Americans as a whole.
America is not being raped by it's "allies". Don't tell me you believe this orange idiot.

Then there's the six bankruptcies.

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

The military parade.

Get ready for the spectacle of Trump and Putin reviewing the military like they did in the old Soviet Union.

Nothing in the link suggested it would be in November, so just stop with the lies already.

She said the fall. The parade is in the fall. Think it's coincidence? Think again.

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

The military parade.

She said the fall. The parade is in the fall. Think it's coincidence? Think again.

You're a damn fool propagandist, this thread belongs in conspiracy theories.

‘Say that again?’: DNI head Dan Coats stunned as MSNBC host tells him Trump invited Putin to White House

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
19 JUL 2018 AT 16:55 ET

Screen-Shot-2018-07-19-at-5.09.45-PM-800x430.png

Trump invited Vladimir Putin to the White House.

“Say that again?” Coats asked when Mitchell read the news.

She read the report again. Coats laughed uncomfortably.

“OK, that’s going to be special,” he said.

The comments came after Coats said that the president needs to take a stand when coming up against Putin. He also said that he still doesn’t know what took place in the Helsinki meeting and that Trump would never have a one-on-one meeting again.

Watch below:

'Say that again?': DNI head Dan Coats stunned as MSNBC host tells him Trump invited Putin to White House

Response TWEETS...

Dan Patrick@dan_patrick3

Replying to @nytimes

I guess they're getting tired of the long distance relationship, want to see each other more often.

4:25 PM - Jul 19, 2018

@VibinWoosh

Replying to @AP

Putin needs to inspect his newly annexed territory...

4:04 PM - Jul 19, 2018

JenConn@JenConn17

Replying to @AP

Treason on our own soil, awesome!

4:03 PM - Jul 19, 2018

k.d. lang

✔@kdlang

Replying to @nytimes

Donor appreciation night.
KGOP says thanks to biggest supporter.

4:27 PM - Jul 19, 2018

Trump says he looks forward to a second summit with Putin

It appears to many that, while in Helsinki, Trump tried to give away the store. Did he forget to give Putin the key?

seriously disturbed man:
President Trump on Thursday said he looks forward to a second meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, even as details remained sketchy about what was accomplished during their summit in Helsinki three days ago.

Trump lashed out on Twitter about news media coverage of Monday’s meeting with Putin, which has focused heavily on Trump’s refusal to publicly confront Putin about Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media,” Trump wrote. “I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear proliferation, cyber attacks, trade, Ukraine, Middle East peace, North Korea and more. There are many answers, some easy and some hard, to these problems . . . but they can ALL be solved!”

What did Trump give away?

So, what do you do when your next door neighbor tries to burn down your house and you catch him at it?

a) invite him over for a barbeque

b) tell him to never set foot in your yard again or you will rip his head off

c) improve your security system and get an attack dog

Trump picks a, instead of both b and c. Is this insanity or what?

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

The military parade.

So you hated that FDR did such things with Stalin eh? denounce it buffalo.

Stalin was never at the WH and FDR was never Stalin's little monkey like Trump is to Putin.

Seriously how is he Putin's little monkey. Give links or just shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

Oh I know, get back to me when Trump gives Putin another 20% of US uranium.

Well I think it's a good idea. Putin can't possible do as much damage as butt boy barry did! Just tell Putin to leave the peeing hookers in Moscow!

If you equate Trump to America I feel sorry for you. Trump sells out this nation and its allies to Putin, and denigrates our greatest institutions and you cheer him on. There are people who despise America and its institutions and, it ain't those on the center left or center right, but those that bow down to the orange beast.

You asshole. Get specific and give links or you just will deservedly receive the scorn and derision you are on the edge of earning asshole.

Well I think it's a good idea. Putin can't possible do as much damage as butt boy barry did! Just tell Putin to leave the peeing hookers in Moscow!
I didn't think it would take long for the 1st idiotic bootlicker to show up.

I didn't think it would take long for the 1st idiotic bootlicker to show up.
Are we at war with Russia? Or anyone? World leaders always come to the white house. lol

So, what do you do when your next door neighbor tries to burn down your house and you catch him at it?

Unfortunately, no, it's just business as usual in this corrupt administration. Somebody really needs to pull the plug on this dog and pony show.

“Wants to”? Yeah…okay. Thats funny.

Here is what happened last time:

99d0ebcca9912b7e476e57039c86254a40b4c91d3744016433736410f052fa5c.gif

Forum List

Back