Later, you will decry this man not falling in line to support the police.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Of course, none of those cop can do no wrong defenders will admit that the cop was wrong as could be.

Ice cream vendor, 39, sues D.C police after video surfaces of officer aggressively probing his anus | Daily Mail Online

The Chief of police said it was inappropriate. But what does the Chief know? I mean he is totally against the cops right?

What amount of money is enough for this sort of abuse? What kind of settlement will be enough for a man who was cooperating, and was still essentially raped by police who called it line of duty.

Of course, no charges or discipline is even considered for the cops, because um. They’re cops, or something.

If you touch a cop, you are going to jail. If the cop rapes you on the side of the road, you’re lucky if you don’t go to jail. Thankfully the video was on otherwise I’m sure the cops would have planted something to take the man to jail. But it’s the community that has it wrong. It’s the community that should be supporting the cops who are sticking figers up the butt of the man. Pfui.

Of course, none of those cop can do no wrong defenders will admit that the cop was wrong as could be.

Ice cream vendor, 39, sues D.C police after video surfaces of officer aggressively probing his anus | Daily Mail Online

The Chief of police said it was inappropriate. But what does the Chief know? I mean he is totally against the cops right?

What amount of money is enough for this sort of abuse? What kind of settlement will be enough for a man who was cooperating, and was still essentially raped by police who called it line of duty.

Of course, no charges or discipline is even considered for the cops, because um. They’re cops, or something.

If you touch a cop, you are going to jail. If the cop rapes you on the side of the road, you’re lucky if you don’t go to jail. Thankfully the video was on otherwise I’m sure the cops would have planted something to take the man to jail. But it’s the community that has it wrong. It’s the community that should be supporting the cops who are sticking figers up the butt of the man. Pfui.
Uh, ice cream vendors also double as drug pushers.
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Forum List

Back