Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

Oh my gosh didn't the ass kicking that the liberal left took last election enough for them to realize that their brand of hate no one wants? Will it take a kick in the groin to get through to them or are they just a lost cause that should be relegated to internet discussion boards for our entertainment?
WHO IN THE FUCK IS CRYING ABOUT PROTECTING GOVERNMENT, you IGNORANT fucking PROGTARD, MORON?

The entire issue is a BLACK THUG ROBBED A STORE, then ROUGHED UP THE CLERK, then BEAT ON A COP AND GOT SHOT. What fucking part about that is CONSERVATIVES CRYING TO PROTECT THE GOVERNMENT?

You fucking people are ABSOLUTELY, MOTHER FUCKING, OFF YOUR ROCKERS MELTING DOWN LYING.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... GIVE ME A BREAK.
Wow! An all caps meltdown this early in morning. The entire issue is not the single incident that sparked this strife but decades of asshole cops treating the black community like garbage. At this point the Brown shooting is almost a side note to the greater problem of militant police regularly getting away with brutality and murder because they wear a badge. A lot of people on both sides of this have acted terribly but the question of bad police conduct has been allowed to fester for so long that they have lost the moral high ground that is necessary to do their job.
YOU are the fuckers MELTING DOWN. You can't speak the TRUTH any more than you can SHOOT THE MOON.

93% OF BLACKS ARE KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS!

Where's your FAKE OUTRAGE over that?

The problem isn't COPS and their treatment of BLACKS. If you liberal JACKASSES were actually HONEST, you'd admit that the ROOT of the problem is with BLACK PEOPLE THEMSELVES. They have a SERIOUS problem of children born out of wedlock and raised with no father or family. They're taught to hate whitey from the day they were born. They're taught how to live on welfare and vote for democrats. They're victims of their own making but trying to blame someone else. Sounds a HELL of a lot like someone else we know in the WHITE HOUSE.
The root of their problems is intractable poverty over generations, people of all races act exactly the same when the place they live is full of poverty with no hope that it will ever change.
And WHY are they in poverty? There has to be a reason for that?

Could it be they've been DUPED into voting for people that have promised to help them but HAVEN'T... for DECADES? How about that?

Maybe blacks should stop voting for democrats.
Blacks are voting exactly how Lyndon Johnson said they would vote for 200 years.

And all he had to do is give them a little something, but not enough to make a difference. Meanwhile the party of Lincoln won a war freeing them, go figure.

The difference between a Nigga and a human?

Brown got what he deserved.
One thing we know, you're exactly what they think you are, and subhuman to boot.

(smile)

one thing we know?

It's good we don't live close......I'd slap the shit out of you punk.
You wouldn't be able to reach my shit, let alone slap it you little asswipe. Now go run to Mommy and tell her a big man was mean to you again. She'll give you a cookie.

One thing we know, you're exactly what they think you are, and subhuman to boot.

(smile)

one thing we know?

You wouldn't be able to reach my shit, let alone slap it you little asswipe. Now go run to Mommy and tell her a big man was mean to you again. She'll give you a cookie.

Naaa dude.

You are a cu** that would run from me.

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

what a load of crap. the titles Liberal and Conservative are really just that, titles. There is a lot more in between than the two extremes. There is corruption and Liars on both ends of the spectrum. What is comes down to is Good people have always fought for those things you mention, but you choose to say one particular political orientation has all the good people. You have a form of delusion. There are good people on both sides who have different ideas as to what creates a country where people can thrive and have freedom.

(smile)

one thing we know?

Naaa dude.

You are a cu** that would run from me.
Run from a pussy? No, but I might pull your cute little panties down and beat your ass before deciding if you were safe enough to fuck even with a rubber on, which I doubt.

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
So you're using what? Menhaden? Cut bunker? Live pin fish, for trolling tonight?

To the 10 people who thanked BF's OP, just answer one question:

What have you done to shrink government? Hmm? You trash Republicans for government interference, but when you gain power you do nothing but the same.

And what in the FUCK do you want, the freedom to STRONG ARM ROB, the freedom to ROUGH UP A STORE CLERK, or the freedom to BEAT UP COPS... or maybe just the freedom to do ALL OF THE ABOVE?

There's no fucking TRUTH in a word you said, idiot.

You're very right. The left doesn't give a damn about justice as justice is a two way street. It isn't about kissing the ass of one of their protected groups...

Wilson was found innocent and within the right as thug brown attempted to take his gun away.

If we're so wrong...What should Wilson of done? Brown was attempting to get his gun, for crying out loud.
Done? Same thing he would have done with a white kid, ignored it.

Seriously?

He would of ignored robbery? He would of ignored a thug reaching for his gun. Skin color doesn't fucking matter. Just if blacks wish to be violent and do crimes,,,well, they're going to face the down sides of doing so. Get help...You need it.

Fucking cock sucking leftist.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If we're so wrong...What should Wilson of done? Brown was attempting to get his gun, for crying out loud.
Done? Same thing he would have done with a white kid, ignored it.

Seriously?

He would of ignored robbery? He would of ignored a thug reaching for his gun. Skin color doesn't fucking matter. Just if blacks wish to be violent and do crimes,,,well, they're going to face the down sides of doing so. Get help...You need it.

Fucking cock sucking leftist.
He would have ignored a white kid, so it never would have escalated. Hero-playing cop kills black kid when it was unnecessary, that's life in America.

An inconvenient fact for liberals is this: the color of someone's skin does not make them more or less human. It does not exempt them from the consequences of their actions. Being white doesn't automatically make one guilty of something, whereas being black does not automatically make one the victim.

A black person who has a quantum of slave blood in his/her veins does not entitle them to anything, it does not exempt them from cold hard reality. It's pretty sad to see that instead of trying to make one's way in society, he or she uses their skin color to bully people and ruin the livelihoods of others. Being black does not exempt them from the rule of law. Mr. Brown found that out the hard way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back