Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
What does this have to do with Ferguson?

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
What does this have to do with Ferguson?

Find an adult that can explain it to you..

I'm not your 'nanny'...read the thread...
Of course you're not my nanny, nannys are adults.

I read your OP and you didn't say anything about Ferguson. You had said that you don't like Conservatives because one touched you and you're mad that he stopped because you think he doesn't love you anymore. I got that. But what does any of this have to do with Ferguson?

The U.S. Constitution does not require prosecutors to present evidence favorable to the defense.

Nor does it stop them. There's the key. Keep picking those cherries my friend.

McCulloch allowed the officer to testify for hours in front of the grand jury and never challenged Wilson’s account of his confrontation with Brown.

He never challenged Wilson's account because all of the evidence supported it. You conveniently forget the forensic evidence and witness testimonies.

It was a very bad decision on the part of the prosecutor to concoct a very uncommon process for the grand jury to follow.
If nothing else, he deserves criticism for that.

I think people like the op should take up a collection and erect a statue of Brown. they have him made into a Saint

I think people like the op should take up a collection and erect a statue of Brown. they have him made into a Saint

The only one treated like a saint is officer Wilson. He was allowed to testify for hours unchallenged and without cross examination. His every word was considered absolute truth. THAT is not how our justice system is supposed to work.

It was a clear case of GOVERNMENT covering up for GOVERNMENT, and you right wing turds are totally embracing every single aspect of this GOVERNMENT abuse of power.

The U.S. Constitution does not require prosecutors to present evidence favorable to the defense.

Nor does it stop them. There's the key. Keep picking those cherries my friend.

McCulloch allowed the officer to testify for hours in front of the grand jury and never challenged Wilson’s account of his confrontation with Brown.

He never challenged Wilson's account because all of the evidence supported it. You conveniently forget the forensic evidence and witness testimonies.

EPIC fail. A childish post.

I read your OP and you didn't say anything about Ferguson. You had said that you don't like Conservatives because one touched you and you're mad that he stopped because you think he doesn't love you anymore. I got that. But what does any of this have to do with Ferguson?

I would explain it, but the short bus is outside your door...better grab your drool rag and go...

I would explain it, but the short bus is outside your door...better grab your drool rag and go...

man you're a nasty piece of work. Quit drooling you stupid rage all over us

The only one treated like a saint is officer Wilson. He was allowed to testify for hours unchallenged and without cross examination. His every word was considered absolute truth. THAT is not how our justice system is supposed to work.

It was a clear case of GOVERNMENT covering up for GOVERNMENT, and you right wing turds are totally embracing every single aspect of this GOVERNMENT abuse of power.

oh sure it was. your thread should be moved into the Conspiracy forum.
And while you're at it. You all should erect a statue of O.J Simpson. You have a thing for black thugs. who attack and kill others as long as they GET AWAY with it

And while you're at it. You all should erect a statue of O.J Simpson. You have a thing for black thugs. who attack and kill others as long as they GET AWAY with it

You posts never reach an intellectual level above a 5 year old Stephanie. You are consistent and your vile hatred seeps out of your pores every time to post. It is sad.

You posts never reach an intellectual level above a 5 year old Stephanie. You are consistent and your vile hatred seeps out of your pores every time to post. It is sad.

vile hatred? what do you call your post?
tolerant and loving. go diddle yourself. it might release all that vile hate inside you

The narrative that Wilson tried to hit the two young men with his SUV was provided by Brown's little buddy, Dorian Johnson. Your problem with his testimony is that Dorian has a bad habit of lying his ass off to make himself look good. If you'll recall, Johnson originally said that he met up with Michael Brown outside of the convenience store. When it became public knowledge that there was a tape showing what happened inside of the store that day, Johnson changed that story completely, admitting he was in the store with Brown but that he (Johnson) didn't steal anything.

The more I read you posts here, it is clear you are a real piece of shit. Comparing human beings to hunting wild animals.

Wilson was not hunting wild animals. His job was to arrest and then let a judge and/or jury decide guilt or innocence and hand out proper justice. Wilson served as judge, jury and executioner. He executed a human being. This cop refused carry or use non lethal weapons or drive away and allow backup to arrive. He testified that a tazer was too cumbersome and pepper spray might get in his eyes. He made NO effort to seek a non lethal way to resolve this confrontation. He is not a peace officer. He is a thug with a badge.

I never said that Wilson was hunting animals. I simply made the point that someone can run quite a distance when shot. The fact that you turned what I said into my calling Michael Brown an animal shows just how over the top you're willing to go with this whole thing!

Officer Wilson didn't serve as "judge, jury and executioner"...he simply did his job that morning. What happened was totally the fault of the man who ended up dead on the ground. It wasn't Wilson who woke up with an attitude that day. It wasn't Wilson who decided to rob a store and push around the clerk who tried to stop him. It wasn't Wilson who decided to stroll down the center line of the street holding the cigars he's just stolen. It wasn't Wilson who refused to get out of the street. It wasn't Wilson who reached inside that SUV window and repeatedly struck a police officer. It wasn't Wilson who refused to surrender ever after being shot.

Darren Wilson had been on the job for six years and that was the first time he'd ever shot his gun. To call him a "thug with a badge" is such hyperbole that it's absurd even for you. Police don't "drive away" when they confront felons. They confront them. That's their JOB! That's what that officer did that day...HIS JOB! Nothing more...nothing less.

WTF? The man owed 8 million dollars in grazing fees, and he owed them because he NEVER paid those fees IN THE FIRST PLACE, when everyone else did. The land was and is not his or his family's. It belongs to you and me. And so if you lease land from the government (you and me) you pay the grazing fees. Period. End of story. Moreover, he not only grazed that land without paying for the priveledge, he overgrazed it which damaged the productivity of that land.

Grazing fees on PUBLIC land. Land that he had as much right to be on as anyone else, since he's a US Citizen. I don't believe in fees to use PUBLIC land. Then again, outside of the original contraints of Washington, DC and US Military Posts I don't believe the US Government should own any land.

He only has a right to those lands IF HE PAYS THE GRAZING FEES. If he or you don't believe in charging fees to use public lands, you can go suck eggs. That is the law. You don't get to break the law just because you don't believe in it.
You are FULL OF SHIT. The so called POS government RAN ALL THE RANCHERS BUT HIM OUT OF BUSINESS. They limited the number of cows you could have to a number that is LOWER THAN THE NUMBER OF COWS A RANCHER CAN RUN A RANCH WITH. This is not about grazing fees this is about KILLING EVERY COW IN THAT AREA.

If we're so wrong...What should Wilson of done? Brown was attempting to get his gun, for crying out loud.
Done? Same thing he would have done with a white kid, ignored it.

Seriously?

He would of ignored robbery? He would of ignored a thug reaching for his gun. Skin color doesn't fucking matter. Just if blacks wish to be violent and do crimes,,,well, they're going to face the down sides of doing so. Get help...You need it.

Fucking cock sucking leftist.
He would have ignored a white kid, so it never would have escalated. Hero-playing cop kills black kid when it was unnecessary, that's life in America.

How was Officer Wilson playing "hero"? He was simply doing his job. He was ready to drive away after having the discussion with Dorian Johnson about them getting out of the middle of the street. Only at that point did he notice that Michael Brown was carrying a box of cigars and that Dorian Johnson was wearing a black tee shirt which was how one of the robbers was described by Police dispatch. Only at that point did Officer Wilson call for more officers and back his SUV up to block the path of the two suspects. The truth is...if Michael Brown hadn't robbed that store Officer Wilson would have driven away even though the two of them were acting like idiots and refusing to get out of the middle of the road.
You shouldn't have to explain all that to these leftist morons, OldStyle, because they KNOW the facts. They just like to PLAY THEIR STUPID GAME. They are ignorant, deceitful, two faced, hypocritical liars. In other words, scum.

The narrative that Wilson tried to hit the two young men with his SUV was provided by Brown's little buddy, Dorian Johnson. Your problem with his testimony is that Dorian has a bad habit of lying his ass off to make himself look good. If you'll recall, Johnson originally said that he met up with Michael Brown outside of the convenience store. When it became public knowledge that there was a tape showing what happened inside of the store that day, Johnson changed that story completely, admitting he was in the store with Brown but that he (Johnson) didn't steal anything.

The more I read you posts here, it is clear you are a real piece of shit. Comparing human beings to hunting wild animals.

Wilson was not hunting wild animals. His job was to arrest and then let a judge and/or jury decide guilt or innocence and hand out proper justice. Wilson served as judge, jury and executioner. He executed a human being. This cop refused carry or use non lethal weapons or drive away and allow backup to arrive. He testified that a tazer was too cumbersome and pepper spray might get in his eyes. He made NO effort to seek a non lethal way to resolve this confrontation. He is not a peace officer. He is a thug with a badge.

I never said that Wilson was hunting animals. I simply made the point that someone can run quite a distance when shot. The fact that you turned what I said into my calling Michael Brown an animal shows just how over the top you're willing to go with this whole thing!

Officer Wilson didn't serve as "judge, jury and executioner"...he simply did his job that morning. What happened was totally the fault of the man who ended up dead on the ground. It wasn't Wilson who woke up with an attitude that day. It wasn't Wilson who decided to rob a store and push around the clerk who tried to stop him. It wasn't Wilson who decided to stroll down the center line of the street holding the cigars he's just stolen. It wasn't Wilson who refused to get out of the street. It wasn't Wilson who reached inside that SUV window and repeatedly struck a police officer. It wasn't Wilson who refused to surrender ever after being shot.

Darren Wilson had been on the job for six years and that was the first time he'd ever shot his gun. To call him a "thug with a badge" is such hyperbole that it's absurd even for you. Police don't "drive away" when they confront felons. They confront them. That's their JOB! That's what that officer did that day...HIS JOB! Nothing more...nothing less.

Michael Brown was executed. That is not the sentence for petty larceny and disobeying a police officer.

Officer Wilson's attitude created the scenario that ended with this tragedy. He rejected the use of all non lethal weapons at his disposal, because they were either too cumbersome or he might get a little pepper in his own eyes. So when a confrontation manifested, he had only ONE weapon at his disposal...a LETHAL one. There is nothing written in law that an officer can't retreat to a safe distance and wait for backup to arrive. He could have driven a few hundred feet to buy time for backup to arrive and assist in the apprehension of a UNARMED young man.

It is amazing just how incurious and unquestioning you folks are when it comes to the GOVERNMENT agencies you folks support. And it is ironic that all those agencies dole out death to citizens.

"It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners"
Albert Camus

Forum List

Back