Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

RKM I agree Brown got murdered by the cop. Two to the head was just a bit much IMO.

Mike Brown let the cop go. He could've easily hurt that cop. Then the cop killed him for letting him go.

All I know is that after shooting the guy at least three times, a 6'4" 215lb cop should sure as hell been able to disable a 6'5" 300lb. guy that you just shot three times.

Two to the head made it murder.
Well let's just say he wasn't to concerned about that boy coming out of this confrontation with his life.
No. Let's say given the choice between him going home and the "boy" going home it was a no brainer. As it should have been.

Except when it comes to criminals who don't pay their range fees and allows armed NRA activists to scare off said government that is trying to enforce the law. Other than that, yeah, conservatives are all about supporting law and order over criminals.

Properly focused Government doesn't try to financially rape law abiding citizens fir using PUBLIC land their family has been using for years. At that point armed resistance falls under defense from all enemies foreign or DOMESTIC. Yes, our own Government can (and often is) a domestic enemy of thus country.

WTF? The man owed 8 million dollars in grazing fees, and he owed them because he NEVER paid those fees IN THE FIRST PLACE, when everyone else did. The land was and is not his or his family's. It belongs to you and me. And so if you lease land from the government (you and me) you pay the grazing fees. Period. End of story. Moreover, he not only grazed that land without paying for the priveledge, he overgrazed it which damaged the productivity of that land.

And that was taking skin off your ass? that was also a MATTER FOR THE courts but you all didn't seem to mind it when 200 Armed Federal Agents stormed onto his property with HIS FAMILY there. You all were cheering it. so don't give us this high and mighty bs HOW we don't care because the kid was black and Bundy was a white rancher. blaaa blaa blaaa

Last edited:
What part of the police don't drive away from a crime scene is confusing you? He was doing his job. Are you suggesting that the police not do their job? Yeah, I'd love to see the world you live in where a little girl can beat up an angry, stoned young man who is 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 290 pounds. That would be an interesting visit.
Please show me a link where it says a cop's job is to shoot a guy twice in the head after having shot him 6 times including 2 shots to the chest... this for "resisting arrest." Please show me a link where it says a cop is supposed to get out of his SUV to enter a situation where he will surely die if he does not kill a large teenager, this as backup is merely moments away.
That is so distorted I wonderr what you are smoking.
WIlson's job as an officer was to protect and serve. His job was to protect the people of Ferrguson from an obviously violent criminal. His job was to apprehend that criminal. His job was not to cower in a car and let him get away. Wilson did his job. His job unfortunately led him to shoot an enraged black monster who was charging at him threatening his life and ignoring orders to stop.
Lesson: Do what police tell you.
wow ... Did you think of this? If Mike Brown was an ENRAGED BLACK MONSTER.. that cop would have been dead.

If Mr. Brown obeyed the law, had stopped and followed the instruction of the officer, he would be alive today. What part of taking it upon yourself to approach a cop at a traffic stop, rather than allowing the cop to approach you, sounds like a good idea?
If he'd been white he still be alive today...

no. He would still be dead. We just wouldn't know about it

Please show me a link where it says a cop's job is to shoot a guy twice in the head after having shot him 6 times including 2 shots to the chest... this for "resisting arrest." Please show me a link where it says a cop is supposed to get out of his SUV to enter a situation where he will surely die if he does not kill a large teenager, this as backup is merely moments away.
WIlson's job as an officer was to protect and serve. His job was to protect the people of Ferrguson from an obviously violent criminal. His job was to apprehend that criminal. His job was not to cower in a car and let him get away. Wilson did his job. His job unfortunately led him to shoot an enraged black monster who was charging at him threatening his life and ignoring orders to stop.
wow ... Did you think of this? If Mike Brown was an ENRAGED BLACK MONSTER.. that cop would have been dead.

He likely would have been dead were it not for the fact that the cop shot him before the kid could wrestle the gun away. Duh.
Mike Brown let the cop go. He could've easily hurt that cop. Then the cop killed him for letting him go.

Mike Brown let Officer Wilson go after they struggled for the gun and Wilson shot Brown. What would have taken place in that car if Wilson hadn't shot Brown? Do you have anything to back up a contention that Brown would have still let Wilson go? He's escalated the situation to such a point by then that it would be hard to see him simply giving up.
Brown was a heavy guy, hit the gas and you leave him behind. Wilson's best chance at deflating the issue was to drive off a bit and wait for backup. But he didn't seem to want to deflate the issue he was determined to get his man, and he did. Gratz on that.

Last edited:

He likely would have been dead were it not for the fact that the cop shot him before the kid could wrestle the gun away. Duh.
You're a little skewed here.
Brown was a criminal. He didnt let Wilson go. He tried to get away from him because Wilson was going to arrest him.
If you can't tell the difference between cops and criminals I'd suggest counseling.
Brown was the criminal, yes. But that does not change the fact that Brown let Wilson go and ran. It's a simple fact. As for your deflection.. meh..

Brown was a criminal. He didnt let Wilson go. He tried to get away from him because Wilson was going to arrest him.
If you can't tell the difference between cops and criminals I'd suggest counseling.
Brown was the criminal, yes. But that does not change the fact that Brown let Wilson go and ran. It's a simple fact. As for your deflection.. meh..

Your thug is dead, just as he should be.

Your thug is dead, just as he should be.
My thug? Huh?

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

Conservatives believe in negative liberty. Liberals believe in positive liberty. Conservatives know that if you place equality before liberty you receive neither. Liberals think that by mitigating the liberty of the individual they can increase the liberty of the whole. This is the true status of things in American politics.

Except when it comes to criminals who don't pay their range fees and allows armed NRA activists to scare off said government that is trying to enforce the law. Other than that, yeah, conservatives are all about supporting law and order over criminals.

Properly focused Government doesn't try to financially rape law abiding citizens fir using PUBLIC land their family has been using for years. At that point armed resistance falls under defense from all enemies foreign or DOMESTIC. Yes, our own Government can (and often is) a domestic enemy of thus country.

WTF? The man owed 8 million dollars in grazing fees, and he owed them because he NEVER paid those fees IN THE FIRST PLACE, when everyone else did. The land was and is not his or his family's. It belongs to you and me. And so if you lease land from the government (you and me) you pay the grazing fees. Period. End of story. Moreover, he not only grazed that land without paying for the priveledge, he overgrazed it which damaged the productivity of that land.

And that was taking skin off your ass? that was also a MATTER FOR THE courts but you all didn't seem to mind it when 200 Armed Federal Agents stormed onto his property with HIS FAMILY there. You all were cheering it. so don't give us this high and mighty bs HOW we don't care because the kid was black and Bundy was a white rancher. blaaa blaa blaaa

OMG, you make it sound like the issue had suddenly come up, and he had no warning and was somehow innocent in all that. Bad move, Stephanie. This was an action that was twenty years in the making. There had been numerous court proceedings against him which resulted in Federal Bureau of land management, Federal, and State law enforcement officials coming down on his illegal action. He called his fringe, right wing NRA militia buddies, and they came armed to his ranch and made veiled threats to law enforcement. In this case, law enforcement backed off. But guess what? It ain't over yet. Stay tuned.

Grazing fees on PUBLIC land. Land that he had as much right to be on as anyone else, since he's a US Citizen. I don't believe in fees to use PUBLIC land. Then again, outside of the original contraints of Washington, DC and US Military Posts I don't believe the US Government should own any land.

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
You equate a dead stupid thug with a freedom fighter? Really? I don't. I am officer Wilson. I stand against you people, you ignorant people that dare presume to put on the mask of Guy Fawkes, you ignorant presumptuous morons.

Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.
WHO IN THE FUCK IS CRYING ABOUT PROTECTING GOVERNMENT, you IGNORANT fucking PROGTARD, MORON?

The entire issue is a BLACK THUG ROBBED A STORE, then ROUGHED UP THE CLERK, then BEAT ON A COP AND GOT SHOT. What fucking part about that is CONSERVATIVES CRYING TO PROTECT THE GOVERNMENT?

You fucking people are ABSOLUTELY, MOTHER FUCKING, OFF YOUR ROCKERS MELTING DOWN LYING.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... GIVE ME A BREAK.
Wow! An all caps meltdown this early in morning. The entire issue is not the single incident that sparked this strife but decades of asshole cops treating the black community like garbage. At this point the Brown shooting is almost a side note to the greater problem of militant police regularly getting away with brutality and murder because they wear a badge. A lot of people on both sides of this have acted terribly but the question of bad police conduct has been allowed to fester for so long that they have lost the moral high ground that is necessary to do their job.
YOU are the fuckers MELTING DOWN. You can't speak the TRUTH any more than you can SHOOT THE MOON.

93% OF BLACKS ARE KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS!

Where's your FAKE OUTRAGE over that?

The problem isn't COPS and their treatment of BLACKS. If you liberal JACKASSES were actually HONEST, you'd admit that the ROOT of the problem is with BLACK PEOPLE THEMSELVES. They have a SERIOUS problem of children born out of wedlock and raised with no father or family. They're taught to hate whitey from the day they were born. They're taught how to live on welfare and vote for democrats. They're victims of their own making but trying to blame someone else. Sounds a HELL of a lot like someone else we know in the WHITE HOUSE.
An over 70% bastard child rate is the root cause of problems in the black community.

Grazing fees on PUBLIC land. Land that he had as much right to be on as anyone else, since he's a US Citizen. I don't believe in fees to use PUBLIC land. Then again, outside of the original contraints of Washington, DC and US Military Posts I don't believe the US Government should own any land.

He only has a right to those lands IF HE PAYS THE GRAZING FEES. If he or you don't believe in charging fees to use public lands, you can go suck eggs. That is the law. You don't get to break the law just because you don't believe in it.

You equate a dead stupid thug with a freedom fighter? Really? I don't. I am officer Wilson. I stand against you people, you ignorant people that dare presume to put on the mask of Guy Fawkes, you ignorant presumptuous morons.
They call freedom giving one person something at the forced funding by another but mandating that funding doesn't takes away the payer's freedom as a result.

Oh my gosh didn't the ass kicking that the liberal left took last election enough for them to realize that their brand of hate no one wants? Will it take a kick in the groin to get through to them or are they just a lost cause that should be relegated to internet discussion boards for our entertainment?
Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.
WHO IN THE FUCK IS CRYING ABOUT PROTECTING GOVERNMENT, you IGNORANT fucking PROGTARD, MORON?

The entire issue is a BLACK THUG ROBBED A STORE, then ROUGHED UP THE CLERK, then BEAT ON A COP AND GOT SHOT. What fucking part about that is CONSERVATIVES CRYING TO PROTECT THE GOVERNMENT?

You fucking people are ABSOLUTELY, MOTHER FUCKING, OFF YOUR ROCKERS MELTING DOWN LYING.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... GIVE ME A BREAK.
Wow! An all caps meltdown this early in morning. The entire issue is not the single incident that sparked this strife but decades of asshole cops treating the black community like garbage. At this point the Brown shooting is almost a side note to the greater problem of militant police regularly getting away with brutality and murder because they wear a badge. A lot of people on both sides of this have acted terribly but the question of bad police conduct has been allowed to fester for so long that they have lost the moral high ground that is necessary to do their job.
YOU are the fuckers MELTING DOWN. You can't speak the TRUTH any more than you can SHOOT THE MOON.

93% OF BLACKS ARE KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS!

Where's your FAKE OUTRAGE over that?

The problem isn't COPS and their treatment of BLACKS. If you liberal JACKASSES were actually HONEST, you'd admit that the ROOT of the problem is with BLACK PEOPLE THEMSELVES. They have a SERIOUS problem of children born out of wedlock and raised with no father or family. They're taught to hate whitey from the day they were born. They're taught how to live on welfare and vote for democrats. They're victims of their own making but trying to blame someone else. Sounds a HELL of a lot like someone else we know in the WHITE HOUSE.
The root of their problems is intractable poverty over generations, people of all races act exactly the same when the place they live is full of poverty with no hope that it will ever change.
And WHY are they in poverty? There has to be a reason for that?

Could it be they've been DUPED into voting for people that have promised to help them but HAVEN'T... for DECADES? How about that?

Maybe blacks should stop voting for democrats.
Blacks are voting exactly how Lyndon Johnson said they would vote for 200 years.

As
I've fatally shot game animals with much higher caliber of bullet than what struck Michael Brown and those animals ran for hundreds of yards before dropping, RKM...fifteen feet is not far at all.
I'm a hunter too. That's not my point. This is not a case of a guy shooting a deer this is a case of a guy going up against a bear with the supposed intent to arrest it and having absolutely no means to do so without killing it... how stupid is that?

All Michael Brown has to do is fall to the ground and surrender. He'd be alive today. What was "stupid" was for him to turn back and close the distance between himself and a police officer firing at him. The outcome of that encounter was pretty much decided when Brown makes that decision just as it would be if a wounded bear turned and charged at you as a hunter. You're going to shoot until that bear drops...aren't you RKM?
Yes.. I would not put myself in that situation.

Well, see that's a problem, RKM because it's the job of police officers to confront violent felons just as it's the job of firefighters to run into burning buildings. It's what you sign up for when you put on the uniform. If you AREN'T a cop or fireman you can walk away. They don't have that option.
As one of the latter, I can verify you speak the truth.

He only has a right to those lands IF HE PAYS THE GRAZING FEES. If he or you don't believe in charging fees to use public lands, you can go suck eggs. That is the law. You don't get to break the law just because you don't believe in it.

Wrong. I break laws I don't like with impunity on a daily basis. I see no responsibility to follow illegal or immoral laws.

Wrong. I break laws I don't like with impunity on a daily basis. I see no responsibility to follow illegal or immoral laws.

There is nothing illegal or immoral about the Federal government charging grazing fees on Federal lands. No one has a right to use those lands sans paying the fees. The government (i.e., we the people) owes him nothing. He does, however, owe the government (i.e., we the people) 8 million dollars. He can either pay the fees or get off the land. His choice.

There is nothing illegal or immoral about the Federal government charging grazing fees on Federal lands. No one has a right to use those lands sans paying the fees. The government (i.e., we the people) owes him nothing. He does, however, owe the government (i.e., we the people) 8 million dollars. He can either pay the fees or get off the land. His choice.

There is most definitely something immoral AND illegal about the US Government exceeding the limits of its Constitutionally approved powers. I never said the Government owed him anything, just that he didn't owe the Government anything.

There is most definitely something immoral AND illegal about the US Government exceeding the limits of its Constitutionally approved powers. I never said the Government owed him anything, just that he didn't owe the Government anything.

Please point out how Congress, which approved the law mandating grazing fees, exceeded it;s constitutionally approved powers. Moreover, please point out what law or right gives anyone the right to be squatters on Federal (i.e., we the people) land. What law/right gives these squatters license to damage said land?

Forum List

Back