Any right-of-center users here who don't really have strongly negative feelings for President Obama?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
When it comes to certain values, of course there's things I strongly disagree with him on. But I don't even hate him or anything.

I don't hate people. I disagree with people, particularly liberals when it comes to fiscal matters. People might call me liberal when it comes to some social issues, such as gay marriage, but when it comes to taxing and spending, I lean to the right.

I am against all the race baiting and it's a shame that Obama hasn't done more to unite people since he was certainly in the best position to do that these past years. Instead, we've seen more violence and deeper division between races. Didn't help when Obama referred to people as enemies for wanting border security. Obama started fueling race wars early on by commenting on the Cambridge police for answering a call to a black professor's house. Saying they acted stupidly for wanting to verify the identity of a man who was seen breaking into his own house after a neighbor called was a matter of Obama acting stupidly. The race card has been played constantly and Ferguson is the result of that.

I don't hate him and I'm sure he's a nice guy in person. I strongly disagree with his policies, especially Obamacare and his disregard of immigration laws. I took issue with Bush and others for the same reason. No one has given much effort to securing the border even though that should have been the first thing to do before discussing any reform.

The left and right have always disagreed on the best course for the country. Those in the middle vote according to certain issues that are important at the time. In this last election, exit polls showed that amnesty for illegals and the economy were the big ones and they went against the status quo. The people spoke and, unfortunately, Obama didn't listen.

Liberals automatically yell racism when one disagrees with Obama. It's old, real old, and they are far off base.

Last edited:
"Any right-of-center users here who don't really have strongly negative feelings for President Obama?"

The problem is most right-of-center users here have strong negative feelings for President Obama for no other reason than he's a democrat.

If he'd stay away from the race issue...I kind of support in renewable energy and private space funding.

I don't have a problem with him helping the disabled and old with SSi and SSD either

The race issue and furgason and the illegal invader order will go down as his low point.

"Any right-of-center users here who don't really have strongly negative feelings for President Obama?"

The problem is most right-of-center users here have strong negative feelings for President Obama for no other reason than he's a democrat.
You mean you're not gonna call us all racists? You may actually be making progress. Congratulations for your possible intellectual evolution.

And the irony impaired far left drone checks in to show they hate anything and anyone that is not far left..

I don't hate people. I disagree with people, particularly liberals when it comes to fiscal matters. People might call me liberal when it comes to some social issues, such as gay marriage, but when it comes to taxing and spending, I lean to the right.

I am against all the race baiting and it's a shame that Obama hasn't done more to unite people since he was certainly in the best position to do that these past years. Instead, we've seen more violence and deeper division between races. Didn't help when Obama referred to people as enemies for wanting border security. Obama started fueling race wars early on by commenting on the Cambridge police for answering a call to a black professor's house. Saying they acted stupidly for wanting to verify the identity of a man who was seen breaking into his own house after a neighbor called was a matter of Obama acting stupidly. The race card has been played constantly and Ferguson is the result of that.

I don't hate him and I'm sure he's a nice guy in person. I strongly disagree with his policies, especially Obamacare and his disregard of immigration laws. I took issue with Bush and others for the same reason. No one has given much effort to securing the border even though that should have been the first thing to do before discussing any reform.

The left and right have always disagreed on the best course for the country. Those in the middle vote according to certain issues that are important at the time. In this last election, exit polls showed that amnesty for illegals and the economy were the big ones and they went against the status quo. The people spoke and, unfortunately, Obama didn't listen.

Liberals automatically yell racism when one disagrees with Obama. It's old, real old, and they are far off base.

How could one respond to that without coming off as insulting?

Forum List

Back