Unarmed black dude that was shot by cops, dies

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He simply didn't have white privilege.

Don't leave home without it !

Police: Black man shot by officers has died, was unarmed

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — An unarmed black man was fatally shot Thursday by officers who thought he had a weapon when they were called to a home from which he was barred by protective order, police said.

Spencer Lee McCain, 41, was shot about 1 a.m. at the condominium in Owings Mills while a woman who said he threatened to beat her was there with her two young children, Baltimore County Police Chief Jim Johnson said at a news conference.

Police Black man shot by officers has died was unarmed - Yahoo News

Doesn't sound like we lost anyone of consequence. He wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

This has become common place now.......illegal to be black according to some cops.

He wanted to die and we wanted him to die. Everyone wins!

Doesn't sound like we lost anyone of consequence. He wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.
You are one cold hearted son of a bitch.
Why do you sympathize with violent criminals?
I have never sympathized with the CCC, the KKK or the GOP. That's a blatant lie and you know it.
What are you babbling on about now? Pick a topic and please try to make some sense with your points.

McCain was in a "defensive position," holding his arms and body in a manner that suggested he was armed,

He had said he wanted to die. Sounds like suicide by cop to me.
I do feel bad for the officers.

11327314_467256823448390_445022328_n.jpg

Forum List

Back