Unarmed black dude that was shot by cops, dies

Unarmed White Man Killed by Alabama Police; No Protests, No Riots, No National Media

Kristinn Taylor Jan 1st, 2015 1:00 pm

Robert-Lawrence-Dothan-Eagle.jpg

Unarmed White Man Killed by Alabama Police No Protests No Riots No National Media - The Gateway Pundit

Beating a woman and/or her children does not require a gun. He must have been a violent person who did not obey the protective order. His race has nothing to do with the shooting. Illegally going to her home does have everything to do with the shooting.

Doesn't sound like we lost anyone of consequence. He wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.
You are one cold hearted son of a bitch.
Why do you sympathize with violent criminals?
I have never sympathized with the CCC, the KKK or the GOP. That's a blatant lie and you know it.
What are you babbling on about now? Pick a topic and please try to make some sense with your points.

Don't you understand English, moron? No, not the southern kind or the pidgin english your ancestors spoke. I mean the real Queen's English. I can't communicate with a dunce like you.... Why do I even bother?

Beating a woman and/or her children does not require a gun. He must have been a violent person who did not obey the protective order. His race has nothing to do with the shooting. Illegally going to her home does have everything to do with the shooting.

How do you know it was her home and NOT HIS home? Who was paying the bills? But yes, if he was court ordered to stay away from that specific address, he ought to have complied. And, no, he should not have acted like he had a gun to make the police shoot him... he died in a hail of bullets and the kids lost their father.Now they are probably wards of the state just like your RW stereotypes predict. The saga continues in another city in another state.

Doesn't sound like we lost anyone of consequence. He wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.
I have never sympathized with the CCC, the KKK or the GOP. That's a blatant lie and you know it.
What are you babbling on about now? Pick a topic and please try to make some sense with your points.

Don't you understand English, moron? No, not the southern kind or the pidgin english your ancestors spoke. I mean the real Queen's English. I can't communicate with a dunce like you.... Why do I even bother?
Ok, so you STILL have no point to make. Your deflection is noted.

This has become common place now.......illegal to be black according to some cops.

BLACK

The ultimate excuse to get a pass while committing a crime.

Then why are the prisons so disproportionately full of BLACKS? PASS FAIL?
The pass is with the liberal public. How many looters in Ferguson & Baltimore were arrested & convicted? Who runs those towns? Why is it EVERY SINGLE INCIDENT discussed on this site the cop is considered the perp & the blacks actions that led to the situation are ignored or considered inconsequential?

Blacks are in prison because they committed a crime. The fact that a white may have committed a similar crime and got a different punishment does not negate the crime of the black.

Ok, so you STILL have no point to make. Your deflection is noted.
serveimage
GET THE FUCH OUTTA HERE!

This has become common place now.......illegal to be black according to some cops.

BLACK

The pass is with the liberal public. How many looters in Ferguson & Baltimore were arrested & convicted? Who runs those towns? Why is it EVERY SINGLE INCIDENT discussed on this site the cop is considered the perp & the blacks actions that led to the situation are ignored or considered inconsequential?

Blacks are in prison because they committed a crime. The fact that a white may have committed a similar crime and got a different punishment does not negate the crime of the black.

Have you forgotten the Bundy standoff in Arizona? He committed a crime and the locals protected him to the point of aiming guns at federal agents. How many of those criminals were arrested and convicted? Is Bundy still allowing his cattle to graze on federal lands with out rendering payment for grazing rights while other ranchers do pay?

You said:"The fact that a white may have committed a similar crime and got a different punishment does not negate the crime of the black."

What the hell, does that mean? If that indeed occurs, and there is evidence that it does quite frequently, that is a travesty of justice.If a white man doesn't have to go to prison because he can afford a better lawyer or just because he is white, that black man being imprisoned because he doesn't have a good lawyer or just because he is black should be released too. That is why precedents are set, to bring some sense of uniformity to the law so that such unequal treatment can be avoided. Most blacks are in prison for non-violent crimes , usually involving drug possession or some related offense. White people use at the same rate but are disproportionately under represented in prisons. If the system was fair, we wouldn't be having this conversation!

The fact that a white may have committed a similar crime and got a different punishment does not negate the crime of the black.

Yeah. but whites more times than none get a pass for the same thing that a black person would get sent to jail. You're just biased.

BLACK

Because blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes.
NO they don't, they just get arrested, convicted and sentenced more. Whites committing the same crimes get lesser sentences or plea bargaining without jail or prison time! Polls suggest many whites use drugs but a are never caught!

Wow really? Link to those quoted cops?

Just read the newspapers for the past few months.......or use Google.....how many blacks have been shot by cops that didn't need to be shot?

Tamir Rice 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police - Americas - World - The Independent

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/08/u...ged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html?_r=0

Protests grow in Baltimore over death of man in police custody - CBS News

You don't give a shit that he was at a woman's home with her kids and threatening her. While having a protection order against him being there in the first place. But I'm the cold hearted one? Sympathy goes to those that deserve it. From the little I've seen he doesn't deserve much. You seem to be basing your entire outrage on two words...black, killed. Try adding a bit of context in there.

BLACK

Because blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes.
NO they don't, they just get arrested, convicted and sentenced more. Whites committing the same crimes get lesser sentences or plea bargaining without jail or prison time! Polls suggest many whites use drugs but a are never caught!
They get arrested, convicted and sentenced more because they commit 6 times the number of violent crimes, they are more likely to be repeat offenders, earning themselves longer sentences, and they are more likely to not comply with law enforcement officers, getting them killed or injured during their arrest more often than whites.

They also do get a pass when it comes to burning cars and looting stores. They are violent thugs when incited by the race pimps.

Heather Mac Donald, author of Are Cops Racist?, wrote in the Wall Street Journal, saying that arrest slowdowns in major cities like Baltimore comes as police are more and more tentative about enforcing crime, in case they get indicted or publicly demonized.

The phenomenon has previously been dubbed The Ferguson Effect, in reference to the Missouri town where the shooting of Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson became a national flashpoint.

Following the controversial killing, thousands of protesters accused the local police department of being inherently racist - charges with have multiplied across the country as further instances of black suspects being shot and killed by police have fueled the fires.

Sam Dotson, the police chief in St Louis, not far from Ferguson, is the officer who coined the term.

Speaking in November, around the time a grand jury decided not to indict Wilson, Dotson said the result of the changes to policing would be that the 'criminal element is feeling empowered'.

Protest: Many cities, such as Baltimore, pictured above, have been swept by protest and riots in the wake of high-profile deaths of police suspects

Slowdown? Some police departments have made noticeably fewer arrests as morale plummeted after protests

In St Louis the effect appears to have manifested itself in a 47 per cent rise in homicides, and an 82 per cent increase in robberies compared to the previous year.

Figures in Baltimore show a 60 per cent spike in gun violence compared to the previous year, while murders in Atlanta, Georgia, had increased 32 per cent.

Shootings in Chicago are up 24 per cent, with a similar spike in Los Angeles. In New York City murder rates increased by 13 per cent.

Several of these trends were accompanied by a noticeable slowdown in arrests.

Ferguson Effect Commentators claim criminals are feeling empowered as police back off after months of protest and violent crime rises Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back