Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed

Not years later unless she has a DNA stained blue dress or some other irrefutable evidence

Otherwise no man is safe from designing women
Who says it can't be years later, I am not going to try and tell a woman when to get the courage to report what someone has done to them.

Who says it can't be years later, I am not going to try and tell a woman when to get the courage to report what someone has done to them.
The men have a right to fair treatment too

Women dropping into their lives that they havent seen in years making wild accusations such as the case with Kavanaugh or the senate candidate from Alabama are not acceptable

Black Man SHOT ‘DIRECTLY IN HIS HEART’ In Bed, Tased And Cuffed​

Don't try those old tired worn out racist excuses or claims. Don't try talking about a domestIc dispute because police knew it was over and the woman was safe. Police murdered a non criminal black man who was asleep and unarmed. So now there is another home without a black father in it created by white racism.

Just pretend that he was aborted late-term and then you'll no longer give a fuck. You're welcome.

I agree. It looks bad but the details are lacking.
I really hope first reports are exaggerations of what happened. I doubt they are. If we have been shown anything near an accurate depiction of what happened, it was an assault on decency no matter what color the victim might be.

Forum List

Back