Lawsuit accuses Portland police officer of excessive force in 2022 shooting of unarmed Black man

this cop may get it. he shot he guy running from him who wasnt the criminal. then why did dum black man run if he didnt do anything?
Because the cops shoot at anything regardless.

It's irrelevant if you're a bystander or not, American cops just shoot black guys.

this cop may get it. he shot he guy running from him who wasnt the criminal. then why did dum black man run if he didn't do anything?
Look at some of the garbage you write and you have the nerve to call someone dumb, lol.

this cop may get it. he shot he guy running from him who wasnt the criminal. then why did dum black man run if he didnt do anything?
I don't know or care why he ran. As far as I know it's not legal to shoot a fleeing felon anywhere UNLESS he is a clear and present danger to the officer or civilians. Maybe the law is different in Oregon.

I don't know or care why he ran. As far as I know it's not legal to shoot a fleeing felon anywhere UNLESS he is a clear and present danger to the officer or civilians. Maybe the law is different in Oregon.
they felt he was charging in to them. why are mentally crazy black s naked all the time,. rthey must think thier in africa.

Forum List

Back