UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

Gunny , guess what .

Those rockets that were fired caused not one death.

Now Gaza has over 500 dead.

Straight up lie, But hey keep on spreading your lies.

I assume based on your statements that as long as I randomly lob grenades onto your property you won't mind, right? I mean that is what you are saying. Even if I occasionally kill someone, all is good since it is random and I don't kill someone with every grenade.

Go find nme eveidence of one death cause by these rockets fired since the ceasefire.

From behind children?

Are there no Children in Israel?

They both are populated by families.

Look at the video, its a street for gods sake.

Now look at the little boy sitting in the midst of that mess with his leg mangled.

Yet you do not mind that rockets have landed on schools and child care centers in Israel, cause well the Israelis were smart enough to close them because of the rocket attacks. PATHETIC.

NDTV.com: 1 dead as Hama-Israel ceasefire ends

1 dead as Hama-Israel ceasefire ends
Associated Press
Sunday, December 21, 2008, (Gaza Strip)
Violence continued in and around Gaza on Saturday, resulting in the first death since Hamas formally declared an end to a six-month truce with Israel.

Palestinian medics say a militant was killed in an Israeli air strike after Gaza militants fired rockets and mortars into Israel.

An Israeli army spokesman said the attack was targeting a rocket launching squad in northern Gaza.

Gaza medics were seen removing the body of one man from the scene near Beit Lahiya.

Later, a funeral procession took place in Beit Lahiya, with the body of the militant carried through the streets as masked militants chanted and fired into the air.

Time and time again, Israel has reacted to Palestinian rocket attacks, or terrorism, with a disporportionate,millitary overkill type reaction. This only
makes Israel look like a murderous uncompassionate country.

When will the Israeli government learn, that they are doing what the Palestinians really want. To bring world attention and sympathy to the Palestinian cause, and make Israel appear to be a state of villians and murderers.

Ok, you're right. Instead Israel should send suicide bombers to blow themselves up in mosques, dining halls, busses and cafes and also lob short range rockets into Gaza. Am I reading you right?

Last edited:
Straight up lie, But hey keep on spreading your lies.

I assume based on your statements that as long as I randomly lob grenades onto your property you won't mind, right? I mean that is what you are saying. Even if I occasionally kill someone, all is good since it is random and I don't kill someone with every grenade.

Not a problem at all. I mean it's just all fun and games, right?

Time and time again, Israel has reacted to Palestinian rocket attacks, or terrorism, with a disporportionate,millitary overkill type reaction. This only
makes Israel look like a murderous uncompassionate country.

When will the Israeli government learn, that they are doing what the Palestinians really want. To bring world attention and sympathy to the Palestinian cause, and make Israel appear to be a state of villians and murderers.
I disagree. They've show incredible restraint. If I were in charge of Israel, the Palis would have been vapor long ago.

Ok, you're right. Instead Israel should send suicide bombers to blow themselves up in mosques, dining halls, busses and cafes and also lob short range rockets into Gaza. Am I reading you right?

No, I think each side should have a lottery. Ten people chosen per week from each side. They are executed in the fashion of their choosing by the opposition. Then the losses would be exactly equal on both sides. Everyone should be happy then, since they got to kill a few of the enemy, right?

When are the Palestinians going to learn that you can't just continue killing Jews and destroying their property with no consequences.

If the Palis wanted peace and a much better life, they could have it. But they'll never get it until they completely change their ideology.

I also, agree. The Palestinians must realize, that Israel can not allow its citizens
to be indiscriminately killed by these rocket attacks. Both sides must exercise restraint.The world is watching.
The Palestinians must realize, that the consequences will be great, if they continue with there campaign of terror, directed towards Israel.

Last edited:
List of rocket and mortar attacks in Israel in 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the list of rocket attacks for all of 2008.

The ceasefire was called for june 19th.

Start there and loook until Nov 6th when the Israelis bombed a tunnel in Gaza breaking the truce.

Israel broke the truce? Are you nuts or intentionally lying again? From your link:

A cease-fire was agreed upon by both sides to begin on June 19, 2008, however, Palestinian militant organization continued to attack Israeli civilian areas.[1] According to the Israeli military's count on December 27th, 3,000 rockets hit Israel since the beginning of the year.

I figure 3,000 rockets from the "militant organization" which happens to be the elected government of the area is pretty much not a ceasefire... you?

hamas.jpg (image)

hamas rocket damage.

No deaths have been caused by these rockets.

The death toll in Gaza is 500 and growing with a third of them children.

RGS , I appologise.

I meant ,and thought I had said, No deaths were caused by these rockets before Israel bombed Gaza.

The interesting thing is in defending what I thought I said I learned something. The rockets fired from the Gaza side of the fence during the cease fire were claimed by other groups than Hamas. Now in Iraq do we blame the Iraq gov for all the bombings claimed by militant factions?

List of rocket and mortar attacks in Israel in 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the list of rocket attacks for all of 2008.

The ceasefire was called for june 19th.

Start there and loook until Nov 6th when the Israelis bombed a tunnel in Gaza breaking the truce.

I suppose the tunnel was for sewerage...right?

Oh wait, it says the tunnel was for capturing Israeliis and ran under the border....hmm...those Hamas guys sure are a fun bunch of rascals!

Got any film of what Terrorist suicide bombers or the rockets Hamas launches do? Just curious.

Don't know about suicide bombers but just google katyusha rocket video and you'll get plenty that show a heck of a lot more than scorched pavement.

Forum List

Back