UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

freedom.g

Rookie
Dec 31, 2008
UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

233 6 June 1967 Calls for an immediate cease-fire and cessation of all military activities.

234 7 June 1967 Demands a cease-fire.

237 14 June 1967 Calls upon the Government of Israel to ensure the safety, welfare and security of the inhabitants, facilitate the return of those inhabitants who have fled the areas since the outbreak of the hostilities and recommends the scrupulous respect of the humanitarian principles contained in the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949.

242 22 Nov 1967 Affirms that the fulfillment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include: withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict; and termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force.

248 24 Mar 1968 Deplores the loss of life and heavy damage to property. Condemns the military action launched by Israel in flagrant violation of the U.N. Charter and the cease-fire resolution. Calls upon Israel to desist from acts or activities in contravention of resolution 237 (1967). (This was an attack against Karameh, Jordan.).

so ..
'Israel, terrorism two sides of the same coin..

http://www.thefairandbalancednews.com/pages/Israel Resolutions.htm

And why should anyone give a rats patoot?

Where are all the resolutions against the disgusting actions of the terroristgs against Israel.

You know you just make yourself look really stupid by raising this, right?

BTW, since it was your first post, in the future, keep your post shorter and put a link for the continuation. I did it for you this time. I think you'll be able to do links for yourself after 16 posts.

Yup, Not a single UN resolution against a single Terrorist action ever and we are to take the Israeli Resolutions serious?

The simple fact that terrorists set up rocket launchers inside UN check points in Lebanon invalidates them as an honest broker to begin with. Not to mention the total failure of the UN to stop arms shipments to the same Terrorists after promising to do so in 2006.

There are PLENTY of UN Resolutions against terrorist actions! Just look at the link I posted.

Yup, Not a single UN resolution against a single Terrorist action ever and we are to take the Israeli Resolutions serious?

The simple fact that terrorists set up rocket launchers inside UN check points in Lebanon invalidates them as an honest broker to begin with. Not to mention the total failure of the UN to stop arms shipments to the same Terrorists after promising to do so in 2006.

I agree that the UN has never provided anything but impotent gestures in these conflicts that almost always cost Israeli lives, so why do you suppose Israel and the US are now saying a cease fire that mandated international monitors, almost certainly blue helmeted, would be acceptable? Is it just that the current Israeli leaders are so weak and irresolute that they are willing to let all this suffering and death achieve nothing more than another blue helmeted gesture?

sure thing .

Richard Falk,a UN special rapporteur, was expelled when he tried to
descripe the inhumanity of Israel !
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkF1XxdXQFc"]Richard falk -YouTube[/ame]

no... he was expelled for saying it was ok to blow up jewish children.

try to find a truth somewhere in your propaganda and garbage.

You seriously better find a quote of him saying that.

-----

The UN can't condemn anything Palestine does, because Palestine is not a state. Duh.

You seriously better find a quote of him saying that.

-----

The UN can't condemn anything Palestine does, because Palestine is not a state. Duh.

What a bunch of crap... the UN condemns things done by "groups" all the time.

And I "seriously" don't have to do anything. The guy said terrorism is a valid means of obtaining a political goal.

And I "seriously" don't have to do anything. The guy said terrorism is a valid means of obtaining a political goal.

show your sources, jill. Lord fucking knows you still get to abide by the same evidence that dirty fucking goyim must observe when making bullshit accusations and zionist assertions.

o hell no....i am not gonna listen to this bullshit...the un....all these resolutions against israel...but what about the kurds when saddam gassed them....was there a resolution then...fuck no.....you know why..g h bush and the us...used their veto power to prevent any harsh condemnation of saddam....remember saddam was given the key to detriot...no one gave a flying fuck about him gassing the kurds....no, the un is completely useless...

i will go with jillian.. to bring this shit up is sillie...when its all a big smoke and mirror show

o hell no....i am not gonna listen to this bullshit...the un....all these resolutions against israel...but what about the kurds when saddam gassed them....was there a resolution then...fuck no.....you know why..g h bush and the us...used their veto power to prevent any harsh condemnation of saddam....remember saddam was given the key to detriot...no one gave a flying fuck about him gassing the kurds....no, the un is completely useless...

i will go with jillian.. to bring this shit up is sillie...when its all a big smoke and mirror show

You just answered your own question. Where was the resolution? Nowhere, because Saddam was one of America's best client states. The UN is only useless insofar as its options are determined solely by the people running it behind the curtain. Which is basically the US. That is why the security council needs reform. The point is: It's not the UN that is the problem, it's the people who run it.

And I "seriously" don't have to do anything. The guy said islamic terrorism is a valid means of obtaining a goal.

Sorry Jillian but in the real world:

No sources or quotes = Bullshit.

Slandering people like that on the news would get you sued.

Sorry Jillian but in the real world:

No sources or quotes = Bullshit.

Slandering people like that on the news would get you sued.

And he'd lose....

you really need to start doing your own research... particularly if you support policies that get people dead.

are you telling me you legitimately don't know who Richard Falk is? Or you just feel like defending another terrorist supporter?

Forum List

Back