UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

And he'd lose....

you really need to start doing your own research... particularly if you support policies that get people dead.

are you telling me you legitimately don't know who Richard Falk is? Or you just feel like defending another terrorist supporter?

Not if you can find a quote where he said it's alright to blow up Jewish children. Then he'd win.

I know who Richard Falk is. But go after people for what they say, not what you want them to say.

Good example: I go after Dubya for what the dumbass says, not what I'd want him to say.

Because saying that belly bombers are justified isn't saying it's ok to kill jewish children?

sure it isn't...

Major Palestinian Terror Attacks Since Oslo

You'd be taking his words out of context.

Example:You believe it's okay for Israel to defend itself.

Therefore using your logic I can say the following quote:

"Jillian believes that blowing up Pali children is okay as long as it results in Israel being able to defend itself. A few civilian casualities is alright in the scheme of things according to her."

The UN has no authority over God, and God says the Jews are his chosen people. The UN better look out or God is going to step on that building.

The UN has no authority over God, and God says the Jews are his chosen people. The UN better look out or God is going to step on that building.

God also stated that same land belongs to the people of Islam and Christianity. So either what "God" says doesn't matter here, or God has a sick sense of humor.

By the way? Why would God say the Jews are his chosen people? God loves all his children equally, why the fuck is he sitting down picking favorites supposedly?

:cuckoo:

General assembly resolutions are not binding, and the Muslim world tends to draft them and vote as a 40+ nation block which is why there is a sea of them against Israel and none vs the Pals.

Don't most of you understand the UN is a joke and propaganda palace for petty dictatorships and thugery?

General assembly resolutions are not binding, and the Muslim world tends to draft them and vote as a 40+ nation block which is why there is a sea of them against Israel and none vs the Pals.

Don't most of you understand the UN is a joke and propaganda palace for petty dictatorships and thugery?

Unfounded and ridiculous bullshit. What do you say about the other 160 members of the United Nations? What about Latin American states? or African states? or Asian states? or, GOD FORBID, European states? What about all of those states? Of course, they are all anti-semites, just like those dirty Arabs.

Please, let's "get real" here for a second. You really believe that a bunch of black and brown people are in charge at the UN? What a laugh. Let me ask you something: Is the UN some sort of Alien Colonial Council? Did they get sent to earth from above, just appeared over the sky? Or was it established by Americans, established IN America, funded BY Americans, and largely STAFFED BY AMERICANS? You have to give your government some credit where its due. Like basically all international institutions, the UN is run by those who fund it, and the biggest 'funder' is the US. The US has a permanent seat in the Security Council, and can veto whatever it likes. If the US does not approve of something going on at the UN, it just turns it into a debating society, as Colin Powell so poetically put it. No, no, no... Whatever uselessness or inaction of the UN has to be blamed on those who RUN the UN. Anything else is just a sad deflection of reality.

But, no, no, no... What you are implying is that in the general assembly (read: in the debating society), there are more third world shitholes than not. So of course, all of these poor fuckers are run by dictators, right? Well, and who have been some of those dictators? Somoza? Hussein? Pinochet? Suharto? The Saudi Royal Dictatorship? Are those the dictators you're speaking of? Or are you only speaking of those that haven't been backed, supported, and funded by the United States?

I've got some news for you, buddy. Believe or not, not all of us down here are illiterate peasants being ruled by warlords. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, there are perfectly functioning democracies in the Third World, now more than ever before, and not thanks to you. And believe it or not, some of us do cherish the right to at least being allowed to debate. You don't have a monopoly on "freedom" and "democracy"; nor should you have a monopoly on dialogue. No, sir, if there's any thuggery going on it's certainly not by the irrelevant foreign ministers at the GA, but by the military-appointed "security experts" that head the delegations of the great powers.

I've always wondered that myself. I wonder if he takes any medication for the schizophrenia. So does he love us all equally? Or does he love some of us more equally than others???
You should do a little research on what being the chosen people actually means.
"He has taken part in a UN fact-finding mission which determined that suicide bombings were a valid method of 'struggle'
So the US, being the driving force behind the UN, condones suicide bombings? That's sick.

God also stated that same land belongs to the people of Islam and Christianity. So either what "God" says doesn't matter here, or God has a sick sense of humor.

By the way? Why would God say the Jews are his chosen people? God loves all his children equally, why the fuck is he sitting down picking favorites supposedly?

:cuckoo:

You are aware that when Cain slew Abel he was cast out and went to live with other people, even taking a wife and having children?

Forum List

Back