UK: Racism has returned

I thought it was fairly hilarious when the brits were giving us shit about racism when we didn't want Obama as president.

When have they had a black prime minister?

Were a lot of their kings and queens black?

How many black lords do they have?

How about Asian?

Quite a few actually, in fact more Asian/black than Jewish peers. One black woman was elevated to the peerage because her son was murdered by an unknown gang, and the courts found 3 white men guilty on the flimsiest evidence. I wonder if Lee Rigby's mother will be mad a peer of the realm as well.

In the day and age of smartphones with in-built, 3-5 megapixel cameras, does the 'victim' of this alleged abuse think her readers are stupid enough not to wonder where the footage of this 'abuse' is, and why it hasn't surfaced on social media sites like YouTube. Afterall, that's what happens when even members of the public are on the receiving end of genuine racial abuse, like what happened with Emma West (the tram woman). Furthermore, every bus in London has CCTV cameras on-board and the vehicle isn't allowed on the road if one of the cameras isn't working properly. So, why hasn't the CCTV footage from the bus accompanied the author's article (where she alleges a crime occured)? Owing to the absence of the kind of condemning evidence that is usually captured on the spot in these instances, I think we can safely say that what the author reported never actaully happened in the first place.

It seems In-your-face racism has returned in UK. So who is at fault: racist whites or extremist Muslims?

---

Last week on the No 9 bus, a middle-aged white woman shouted “bloody Paki” and spat at me. The sputum landed on the back of my seat, grey and revolting as she was.
No one said a thing, not even the black and Asian people around me. They all lowered or averted their eyes. I was spat at in 1972, too, after exiled Ugandan Asians with British passports arrived here. That time I was sitting quietly in a park in Oxford, reading Middlemarch. So you think it’s much better than the really bad old days? The truth is that, since 2001, in-your-face racism has returned. But those who suffer it just have to swallow the insults and degradation.

The difference is that, back then, we had politicians of all parties, including Tories, who felt keenly that racial prejudice and discrimination were unjust and reprehensible. They passed laws, used government purchasing power to get companies to operate fairly and, bit by bit, made racism unacceptable in the public space. Now those at the top – with the exception of Diane Abbott – say nothing and do even less about this stain on our society. Ethnic-minority politicians are the biggest cowards of the lot.

In-your-face racism has returned and few are fighting against it - Comment - Voices - The Independent

The neo Marxists who held power for 14 years and introduced positive racism into the system. Putting immigrants to the front of the queue when it came to health care, housing, welfare, employment and advancement. How many times did we see court cases were immigrants were advanced above their skills and claimed millions for damage done to their reputations. How many times have we seen reports of immigrants getting London Mansions while the indigenous had to exist in overcrowded one room B&B's. How much of the racial hatred is down to the way the immigrants treat the indigenous, and the many recent cases of child rape and exploitation that were shown to be done in a racist manner. So I think this answers the question, the neo Marxists started the ball rolling and the immigrants picked up on the ease with which they could get an upper hand by screaming racist at every slight, this led to the indigenous thinking if we are to be called racists then we may as well be racists.

If an immigrant works hard and wise, he will end up in mansion. It is common sense. Your life will not be improved by being jealous of others. It can only be improved by working hard and smart.

What have you done to improve your life? You need to ask that question instead of doing nothing and expecting to move into a mansion just because immigrants have mansions.

It seems In-your-face racism has returned in UK. So who is at fault: racist whites or extremist Muslims?

---

Last week on the No 9 bus, a middle-aged white woman shouted “bloody Paki” and spat at me. The sputum landed on the back of my seat, grey and revolting as she was.
No one said a thing, not even the black and Asian people around me. They all lowered or averted their eyes. I was spat at in 1972, too, after exiled Ugandan Asians with British passports arrived here. That time I was sitting quietly in a park in Oxford, reading Middlemarch. So you think it’s much better than the really bad old days? The truth is that, since 2001, in-your-face racism has returned. But those who suffer it just have to swallow the insults and degradation.

The difference is that, back then, we had politicians of all parties, including Tories, who felt keenly that racial prejudice and discrimination were unjust and reprehensible. They passed laws, used government purchasing power to get companies to operate fairly and, bit by bit, made racism unacceptable in the public space. Now those at the top – with the exception of Diane Abbott – say nothing and do even less about this stain on our society. Ethnic-minority politicians are the biggest cowards of the lot.

In-your-face racism has returned and few are fighting against it - Comment - Voices - The Independent

The neo Marxists who held power for 14 years and introduced positive racism into the system. Putting immigrants to the front of the queue when it came to health care, housing, welfare, employment and advancement. How many times did we see court cases were immigrants were advanced above their skills and claimed millions for damage done to their reputations. How many times have we seen reports of immigrants getting London Mansions while the indigenous had to exist in overcrowded one room B&B's. How much of the racial hatred is down to the way the immigrants treat the indigenous, and the many recent cases of child rape and exploitation that were shown to be done in a racist manner. So I think this answers the question, the neo Marxists started the ball rolling and the immigrants picked up on the ease with which they could get an upper hand by screaming racist at every slight, this led to the indigenous thinking if we are to be called racists then we may as well be racists.

If an immigrant works hard and wise, he will end up in mansion. It is common sense. Your life will not be improved by being jealous of others. It can only be improved by working hard and smart.

What have you done to improve your life? You need to ask that question instead of doing nothing and expecting to move into mansion just because immigrants have mansions.

The thing is not one of the immigrants given a London mansion worked in all the time they scrounged of my country. They arrive on a plane go straight to the local government office and demand a 6 bedroom house for them and their family, and like the fools we are we give in to their demands.

What have I done with my life, I worked from leaving school right up until my health deteriorated so much that I could no longer work. I worked 12 to 16 hour shifts in appalling conditions often changing my clothes 3 or 4 times a shift. Working in hot steamy condition underneath a steel mill to keep it running. Then went on to working outdoors in all weathers and conditions. Paid over the odds into my pension fund as I knew steel workers died early due to the nature of the work and the working conditions. Retired at 55 due to ill health after working 32 years in conditions no immigrants would work in. So where is my free London mansion, latest video games, 48 inch led T.V. and BMW outside in my private parking space. Or aren't I dark skinned enough to warrant that treatment, just a hard working indigenous who gave his all for the country and furthered his education at his own expense.

---

What have you done to improve your life? You need to ask that question instead of doing nothing and expecting to move into mansion just because immigrants have mansions.

The thing is not one of the immigrants given a London mansion worked in all the time they scrounged of my country. They arrive on a plane go straight to the local government office and demand a 6 bedroom house for them and their family, and like the fools we are we give in to their demands.

What have I done with my life, I worked from leaving school right up until my health deteriorated so much that I could no longer work. I worked 12 to 16 hour shifts in appalling conditions often changing my clothes 3 or 4 times a shift. Working in hot steamy condition underneath a steel mill to keep it running. Then went on to working outdoors in all weathers and conditions. Paid over the odds into my pension fund as I knew steel workers died early due to the nature of the work and the working conditions. Retired at 55 due to ill health after working 32 years in conditions no immigrants would work in. So where is my free London mansion, latest video games, 48 inch led T.V. and BMW outside in my private parking space. Or aren't I dark skinned enough to warrant that treatment, just a hard working indigenous who gave his all for the country and furthered his education at his own expense.
That seems to be your problem. You only worked hard but did not work smart. You left yourself no time to educate yourself and instead you just became a worker bee very similar to poor uneducated whites in the US. Like the poor unedcuated whites here you cant seem to understand your lack of intellect is not the fault of people more intelligent than yourself.

---

You are simply jealous of success of hard working immigrants. There are lots of ill informed Americans say the exact same non-sense about American immigrants that you have posted about the immigrants in UK; they say as soon as immigrants arrive in the US, they receive $25K in cash. I came to the US as an immigrant and I can assure you that there is no such scheme. Lots of white folks when they see a successful immigrant, they assume that his expensive car or home or his wealth is due to social welfare benefits that he unfairly received. They are not willing to see the hard work and determination that went in and they fail to realize a simple fact that you cannot become rich on social welfare. You display the same symptoms.

If you think immigrants in UK are entitled to a six-bedroom home upon arrival. You should move to Pakistan and obtain the Pakistani citizenship. Then, move back to the UK as immigrant and claim your free six-bedroom home, BMW, etc.

Make some effort instead of whining.

---

That seems to be your problem. You only worked hard but did not work smart. You left yourself no time to educate yourself and instead you just became a worker bee very similar to poor uneducated whites in the US. Like the poor unedcuated whites here you cant seem to understand your lack of intellect is not the fault of people more intelligent than yourself.

One of the things we learn as grownups is that money is not everything. There is more to life than money. I do not have any problem with anyone who chose to become a factory worker. I do not think his life is any less valuable than of Bill Gates. But the important thing to realize is that you have to find satisfaction in your life that you have created through your choices.

---

One of the things we learn as grownups is that money is not everything. There is more to life than money. I do not have any problem with anyone who chose to become a factory worker. I do not think his life is any less valuable than of Bill Gates. But the important thing to realize is that you have to find satisfaction in your life that you have created through your choices.
I would agree with you. However, if you are complaining because you dont have the things that someone else has then you either have an insurmountable hurdle in front of you or you were not smart enough to do the things that person did to get those things. What you do for a living does not determine your worth as a human. It does however, determine your worth in regards to money and the ability to obtain the things you covet..

I would agree with you. However, if you are complaining because you dont have the things that someone else has then you either have an insurmountable hurdle in front of you or you were not smart enough to do the things that person did to get those things. What you do for a living does not determine your worth as a human. It does however, determine your worth in regards to money and the ability to obtain the things you covet..

I agree. That is why I said that you have to learn to find satisfaction in the life who chose to create. If money is your primary objective in the life then choosing career of a factory worker is not going to be very satisfying.

---

I educated myself well enough and progressed to a position of authority, did many courses and studied hard while I was working. I have an above average I.Q. and plenty of qualifications that allowed me to progress through life. Intellectually sound enough to know that I needed to pay more so that I would not lose out so not a worker bee but a drone. I now can afford to sit back and relax knowing that I have a good home paid for, a decent car, and a family that is provided for. But I detest immigrants coming here demanding everything and not working at all to pay for their luxury, and with the new rules imposed by the EU this will become a thing of the past.

I agree. That is why I said that you have to learn to find satisfaction in the life who chose to create. If money is your primary objective in the life then choosing career of a factory worker is not going to be very satisfying.

It was very satisfying knowing that everything I owned was paid for and was not scrounged of those prepared to work hard.

---

I educated myself well enough and progressed to a position of authority, did many courses and studied hard while I was working. I have an above average I.Q. and plenty of qualifications that allowed me to progress through life. Intellectually sound enough to know that I needed to pay more so that I would not lose out so not a worker bee but a drone. I now can afford to sit back and relax knowing that I have a good home paid for, a decent car, and a family that is provided for. But I detest immigrants coming here demanding everything and not working at all to pay for their luxury, and with the new rules imposed by the EU this will become a thing of the past.
Kind of odd you suddenly saying you did many courses and studied hard after claiming you worked practically all the time until you got too sickly to continue working. Are you really claiming that immigrants to the UK are given mansions and BMW's? Do you have a link or something to support this claim. I am not doubting you but this would at least give reason for you to detest immigrants even though you having these misplaced feelings are not the immigrants fault if what you say is true.

It was very satisfying knowing that everything I owned was paid for and was not scrounged of those prepared to work hard.

You are not satisfied at all. If you were, you would not be fabricating falsehood about immigrants to justify your hatred born of your lack of accomplishments.

Kind of odd you suddenly saying you did many courses and studied hard after claiming you worked practically all the time until you got too sickly to continue working. Are you really claiming that immigrants to the UK are given mansions and BMW's? Do you have a link or something to support this claim.

Link:

A family of jobless refugees who allegedly wrecked a £1.25million house paid for by the taxpayer claim they are ‘entitled’ to live there.

Manal Mahmoud and her seven children moved into the Victorian end-of-terrace home after it was given a £76,000 facelift. . . .

In February it emerged that at least 100 families receiving housing benefit were living in luxury homes on handouts that could fund £1m mortgages.

More than 30 of those families were being given £1,500 a week to live 'swanky' lifestyles - more than three times the national average wage.

Of the 100 families, 60 have their rent paid by the state to the value of £5,000 a month, according to the Department for Work and Pensions.

In 2010 it emerged that a family of Somalian asylum seekers were getting £1.2m a year to live in Kensington, west London - a short walk from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's home in Kensington Palace.

Abdi Nur, 42, an unemployed bus conductor, his wife Sayruq, 40, and their seven children moved to the three-storey home in the fashionable area of the capital after complaining that their previous home had been in a 'poor' part of the city.

In another case last year, a Somalian family moved from a house in Coventry to a £2m property in West Hampstead, north London.

Saeed Khaliiff was given £2,000 a week for the home despite having no links to the area, which has been home to George Michael, Sienna Miller, Jude Law and Helena Bonham Carter.

Meanwhile, Afghan mother of seven Toorpakai Saindi was handed £12,000 in housing benefit a month to be able to live in a £1.2million mansion in Acton, west London as there weren't enough council houses big enough.​

Link:

A family of former asylum-seekers from Somalia are living in a £2.1million luxury townhouse in one of Britain's most exclusive addresses at a cost to taxpayers of £8,000 a month.

Abdi and Sayruq Nur and their seven children moved into their three-storey property in a fashionable area of London last month because they didn't like the 'poorer' part of the city they were living in.

Mr Nur, 42, an unemployed bus conductor, and his 40-year-old wife, who has never worked, are now living in Kensington despite the fact that they are totally dependent on state benefits.

They live close to celebrities, including artist Lucian Freud, singer Damon Albarn and designer Stella McCartney, and their home is just minutes from the fashionable Kensington Place restaurant which was a favourite haunt of the late Princess Diana.

The family's new home is believed to be one of the most expensive houses ever paid for by housing benefit, which is administered by local councils but funded by the Department for Work and Pensions.

The disclosure that a single family has been paid so much will embarrass Ministers, who last month pledged to rein in Britain's £20billion-a-year housing benefit bill.

Mr Nur said his former five-bedroom home in the Kensal Rise area of Brent, which cost £900 a week in housing benefit, was suitable for the family's needs but he said they had felt compelled to move because they did not like living 'in a very poor area' and were unhappy with the quality of local shops and schools.

He said he found the new house through a friend who knew the landlord, arranged to rent it through an estate agent, then approached officials at Kensington and Chelsea council who said 'it would be no problem' to move.

Rules allow anyone who is eligible for housing benefit to claim for a private property in any part of the country they wish.

The £2,000 per week is paid directly to Mr Nur and his family, who then pay their landlord.​

---

You are simply jealous of success of hard working immigrants. There are lots of ill informed Americans say the exact same non-sense about American immigrants that you have posted about the immigrants in UK; they say as soon as immigrants arrive in the US, they receive $25K in cash. I came to the US as an immigrant and I can assure you that there is no such scheme. Lots of white folks when they see a successful immigrant, they assume that his expensive car or home or his wealth is due to social welfare benefits that he unfairly received. They are not willing to see the hard work and determination that went in and they fail to realize a simple fact that you cannot become rich on social welfare. You display the same symptoms.

If you think immigrants in UK are entitled to a six-bedroom home upon arrival. You should move to Pakistan and obtain the Pakistani citizenship. Then, move back to the UK as immigrant and claim your free six-bedroom home, BMW, etc.

In the US at least, most immigrants work very hard at jobs that others don't want. Their success comes fairly earned through the value of work and education. It's a common myth that they come just for welfare.

Kind of odd you suddenly saying you did many courses and studied hard after claiming you worked practically all the time until you got too sickly to continue working. Are you really claiming that immigrants to the UK are given mansions and BMW's? Do you have a link or something to support this claim.

Link:

A family of jobless refugees who allegedly wrecked a £1.25million house paid for by the taxpayer claim they are ‘entitled’ to live there.

Manal Mahmoud and her seven children moved into the Victorian end-of-terrace home after it was given a £76,000 facelift. . . .

In February it emerged that at least 100 families receiving housing benefit were living in luxury homes on handouts that could fund £1m mortgages.

More than 30 of those families were being given £1,500 a week to live 'swanky' lifestyles - more than three times the national average wage.

Of the 100 families, 60 have their rent paid by the state to the value of £5,000 a month, according to the Department for Work and Pensions.

In 2010 it emerged that a family of Somalian asylum seekers were getting £1.2m a year to live in Kensington, west London - a short walk from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's home in Kensington Palace.

Abdi Nur, 42, an unemployed bus conductor, his wife Sayruq, 40, and their seven children moved to the three-storey home in the fashionable area of the capital after complaining that their previous home had been in a 'poor' part of the city.

In another case last year, a Somalian family moved from a house in Coventry to a £2m property in West Hampstead, north London.

Saeed Khaliiff was given £2,000 a week for the home despite having no links to the area, which has been home to George Michael, Sienna Miller, Jude Law and Helena Bonham Carter.

Meanwhile, Afghan mother of seven Toorpakai Saindi was handed £12,000 in housing benefit a month to be able to live in a £1.2million mansion in Acton, west London as there weren't enough council houses big enough.​

Link:

A family of former asylum-seekers from Somalia are living in a £2.1million luxury townhouse in one of Britain's most exclusive addresses at a cost to taxpayers of £8,000 a month.

Abdi and Sayruq Nur and their seven children moved into their three-storey property in a fashionable area of London last month because they didn't like the 'poorer' part of the city they were living in.

Mr Nur, 42, an unemployed bus conductor, and his 40-year-old wife, who has never worked, are now living in Kensington despite the fact that they are totally dependent on state benefits.

They live close to celebrities, including artist Lucian Freud, singer Damon Albarn and designer Stella McCartney, and their home is just minutes from the fashionable Kensington Place restaurant which was a favourite haunt of the late Princess Diana.

The family's new home is believed to be one of the most expensive houses ever paid for by housing benefit, which is administered by local councils but funded by the Department for Work and Pensions.

The disclosure that a single family has been paid so much will embarrass Ministers, who last month pledged to rein in Britain's £20billion-a-year housing benefit bill.

Mr Nur said his former five-bedroom home in the Kensal Rise area of Brent, which cost £900 a week in housing benefit, was suitable for the family's needs but he said they had felt compelled to move because they did not like living 'in a very poor area' and were unhappy with the quality of local shops and schools.

He said he found the new house through a friend who knew the landlord, arranged to rent it through an estate agent, then approached officials at Kensington and Chelsea council who said 'it would be no problem' to move.

Rules allow anyone who is eligible for housing benefit to claim for a private property in any part of the country they wish.

The £2,000 per week is paid directly to Mr Nur and his family, who then pay their landlord.​
Sorry but one offs dont count. Those examples sound like people gaming the system just like they do here. I need a link that specifies a policy of giving mansions and BMW's to immigrants.

Feds Seattle welfare recipient lives in million dollar home

---

In the US at least, most immigrants work very hard at jobs that others don't want. Their success comes fairly earned through the value of work and education. It's a common myth that they come just for welfare.
'

I never heard that myth---"they come (to the USA) just for the welfare"---but I have certainly heard it from------OTHER PEOPLE----like French citizens, Austrian Citizens, German
Citizens---------as to racism in England-----when did it go away? the brits have been racists ever since they jumped down from the trees and stopped painting
themselves blue. You really cannot live on welfare in
the USA with any sense of security-----it's a tough life---
no six room mansions

Link:

Link:

Sorry but one offs dont count. Those examples sound like people gaming the system just like they do here. I need a link that specifies a policy of giving mansions and BMW's to immigrants.

Good point. Sometimes rich people experience bad lucks and end up losing all their bank balance therefore they perhaps have no other option but to apply for welfare. They probably live in mansion that they earned when the times were good. This does not mean the mansion was a product of welfare.

Link:

Link:

Good point. Sometimes rich people experience bad lucks and end up losing all their bank balance therefore they perhaps have no other option but to apply for welfare. They probably live in mansion that they earned when the times were good. This does not mean the mansion was a product of welfare.

Vik----you are right---the system does not require that a person give up the home he owns -----to qualify for DISABILITY BENEFITS-----nor food stamps-----I have no idea what those other benefits are-----but most benefits are
a matter of INCOME-----not the house in which one lives----
anyway ---maybe it belongs to relative----giving the poor relatives a break-----sheeeeesh

Link:

Link:

Vik----you are right---the system does not require that a person give up the home he owns -----to qualify for DISABILITY BENEFITS-----nor food stamps-----I have no idea what those other benefits are-----but most benefits are
a matter of INCOME-----not the house in which one lives----
anyway ---maybe it belongs to relative----giving the poor relatives a break-----sheeeeesh

You are right on the dot iRosie. It does not take a rocket science to figure out the ultimate agenda of these haters.

Forum List

Back