UK: Racism has returned

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
It seems In-your-face racism has returned in UK. So who is at fault: racist whites or extremist Muslims?

---

Last week on the No 9 bus, a middle-aged white woman shouted “bloody Paki” and spat at me. The sputum landed on the back of my seat, grey and revolting as she was.
No one said a thing, not even the black and Asian people around me. They all lowered or averted their eyes. I was spat at in 1972, too, after exiled Ugandan Asians with British passports arrived here. That time I was sitting quietly in a park in Oxford, reading Middlemarch. So you think it’s much better than the really bad old days? The truth is that, since 2001, in-your-face racism has returned. But those who suffer it just have to swallow the insults and degradation.

The difference is that, back then, we had politicians of all parties, including Tories, who felt keenly that racial prejudice and discrimination were unjust and reprehensible. They passed laws, used government purchasing power to get companies to operate fairly and, bit by bit, made racism unacceptable in the public space. Now those at the top – with the exception of Diane Abbott – say nothing and do even less about this stain on our society. Ethnic-minority politicians are the biggest cowards of the lot.

In-your-face racism has returned and few are fighting against it - Comment - Voices - The Independent

The whites who are fighting against foreign invaders cannot be blamed for defending their nation.

I thought it was fairly hilarious when the brits were giving us shit about racism when we didn't want Obama as president.

When have they had a black prime minister?

Were a lot of their kings and queens black?

How many black lords do they have?

How about Asian?

I suppose when white native Brits start working in gangs to rape underage Muslim girls as a sign of their cultural superiority, then you might say the levels of racism vis a vis British and Muslim have evened out. Until such a time, I would say that they haven't. Spitting at a woman and calling her names is certainly racist, especially as a person does not know her actual views, but raping underage girls is of a quantum degree more evil.

Seems to me that what Britain needs more than anything else, is to create equal expectations for the behavior of ALL people rather than this multiculturalist cult of double standards.

The whites who are fighting against foreign invaders cannot be blamed for defending their nation.

I have talked to quite a few folks from the UK from various backgrounds. They say there is indeed some Islamic extremism there but the major tension in the UK results from the white racism. Muslims are one of the minorities that firmly stand up to the racist goons and they are disliked for that reason. But, can you blame someone, in this case Muslims, for standing up to safeguard their dignity?

I thought it was fairly hilarious when the brits were giving us shit about racism when we didn't want Obama as president.

How about Asian?

Queen Charlotte FRONTLINE PBS

Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black branch of the Portuguese Royal House. The riddle of Queen Charlotte's African ancestry was solved as a result of an earlier investigation into the black magi featured in 15th century Flemish paintings. Two art historians had suggested that the black magi must have been portraits of actual contemporary people (since the artist, without seeing them, would not have been aware of the subtleties in colouring and facial bone structure of quadroons or octoroons which these figures invariably represented) Enough evidence was accumulated to propose that the models for the black magi were, in all probability, members of the Portuguese de Sousa family. (Several de Sousas had in fact traveled to the Netherlands when their cousin, the Princess Isabella went there to marry the Grand Duke, Philip the Good of Burgundy in the year 1429.)

Six different lines can be traced from English Queen Charlotte back to Margarita de Castro y Sousa, in a gene pool which because of royal inbreeding was already minuscule, thus explaining the Queen's unmistakable African appearance.

1214ff4d5cdd75190505414f4206bdb5.jpg

How about Asian?

Queen Charlotte, wife of the English King George III (1738-1820), was directly descended from Margarita de Castro y Sousa, a black branch of the Portuguese Royal House. The riddle of Queen Charlotte's African ancestry was solved as a result of an earlier investigation into the black magi featured in 15th century Flemish paintings. Two art historians had suggested that the black magi must have been portraits of actual contemporary people (since the artist, without seeing them, would not have been aware of the subtleties in colouring and facial bone structure of quadroons or octoroons which these figures invariably represented) Enough evidence was accumulated to propose that the models for the black magi were, in all probability, members of the Portuguese de Sousa family. (Several de Sousas had in fact traveled to the Netherlands when their cousin, the Princess Isabella went there to marry the Grand Duke, Philip the Good of Burgundy in the year 1429.)

Six different lines can be traced from English Queen Charlotte back to Margarita de Castro y Sousa, in a gene pool which because of royal inbreeding was already minuscule, thus explaining the Queen's unmistakable African appearance.

If British royalties were open to marrying blacks then I guess they are not really racist.

I have talked to quite a few folks from the UK from various backgrounds. They say there is indeed some Islamic extremism there but the major tension in the UK results from the white racism. Muslims are one of the minorities that firmly stand up to the racist goons and they are disliked for that reason. But, can you blame someone, in this case Muslims, for standing up to safeguard their dignity?

Check 3:24 of this video.

War is dirty business. You expect me to have sympathy for a foreign invader? I don't give a damn about the dignity of an invader. That's an asinine concept. Do you have sympathy for the dignity of the burglar in your home?

War is dirty business. You expect me to have sympathy for a foreign invader? I don't give a damn about the dignity of an invader. That's an asinine concept. Do you have sympathy for the dignity of the burglar in your home?

Are you on some sort of treatment? I ask that question because normal people do not confuse immigrants with invaders or burglars.

Are you on some sort of treatment? I ask that question because normal people do not confuse immigrants with invaders or burglars.

Immigrants are invited by the people, invaders arrive without the consent of the people.

Immigrants are invited by the people, invaders arrive without the consent of the people.

Are you saying all the immigrants in the UK are there illegally?

I'll repeat what I wrote, but I'll write very slowly this time so that you can understand what I wrote:

Did you go to the mark on the video I posted?

How about Asian?

If British royalties were open to marrying blacks then I guess they are not really racist.
Times change. Obamas white mother is descended from a Black man.

I'll repeat what I wrote, but I'll write very slowly this time so that you can understand what I wrote:

Your video failed to play for me. Whether you write it slow or write it fast has no effect on me. You perhaps meant to ask me to read it slow. These kind of obvious mishaps from you tells me that you are on some sort of medication or you do not have a fully functioning brain.

Are you claiming all the immigrants in the UK landed there without any papers and made their way in by defeating native Brits? If not then what else do you mean by invaders?

You do not need to post a link or video. Just answer the question.

Your video failed to play for me. Whether you write it slow or write it fast has no effect on me. You perhaps meant to ask me to read it slow. These kind of obvious mishaps from you tells me that you are on some sort of medication or you do not have a fully functioning brain.

Are you claiming all the immigrants in the UK landed there without any papers and made their way in by defeating native Brits? If not then what else do you mean by invaders?

If you can't get a youtube video to play for you then you appear ill-equipped to engage in discussion for even simple matters seem to be beyond you. Good day.

If you can't get a youtube video to play for you then you appear ill-equipped to engage in discussion for even simple matters seem to be beyond you. Good day.

I did not ask you for a video or a link. I simply asked you a question. Even though you are dumb but I think you figured out that I would have nailed you if you had answered that question. Good bye and seek some mental help.

If you can't make your argument without a YouTube video to fall back on, that's on you, not him.

If you can't make your argument without a YouTube video to fall back on, that's on you, not him.

There's a statement of fact in the video, so the video serves as a source.

Forum List

Back